Author Topic: 🎃CIT News | Complaints and Suggestions🎃  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Mora.

• CIT News Administrator
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
🎃CIT News | Complaints and Suggestions🎃
« on: 09 05, 2020, 01:16:28 pm »

At this topic you may make some valid suggestions for CITNews and they'll be counted as contributions towards CITNews. Before you post your own suggestion make sure that it's valid and it could be helpful to the team.

Plus, if you have got any complaint about any publisher that includes behavior issues or anything like that you can make that too.

NOTE: Non-Magazine Admins are not allowed to reply at any suggestion or a complaint.
NOTE: Magazine members: You can't share your complaint against fellow publishers in public just copy the format, fill it and send it to @Mora., @Anuran or @Atheer in private.

Formats:

Suggestion

[b]Your Name:[/b]
[b]Have you ever been in CITNews before:[/b]
[b]What is your suggestion:[/b]
[b]How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team:[/b]

Complaint

[b]Your Name:[/b]
[b]Name of the Publisher you are complaining:[/b]
[b]Explain what happened and what makes your complaint a valid one:[/b]
[b]Proofs:[/b]
« Last Edit: 02 10, 2020, 11:01:05 am by Mora. »
Discord developer
Get more FPS|CIT News

Offline Sultan

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: OMC
Re: CIT News | Complaints and suggestions
« Reply #1 on: 11 05, 2020, 06:24:26 am »
Your Name: Sultan
Have you ever been in CITNews before: Yeah.. 
What is your suggestion: My suggestion is to make personal avatars for profiles.
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: It is useful so people won't cry to change their avatar back because they won't keep a same profile for years, unless they love it.

Offline Atheer

• CIT News Administrator
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #2 on: 11 05, 2020, 07:02:11 pm »
Your Name: Sultan
Have you ever been in CITNews before: Yeah.. 
What is your suggestion: My suggestion is to make personal avatars for profiles.
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: It is useful so people won't cry to change their avatar back because they won't keep a same profile for years, unless they love it.

I guess that would be better, people changes their forum profile every time so I'm gonna look forward this tomorrow morning.
CIT News Progress Administrator

Offline Thunder.

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #3 on: 12 05, 2020, 05:42:24 am »
Your Name: Thunder
Have you ever been in CITNews before: yes
What is your suggestion: Adding our profiles in a topic
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: I think adding our profiles and the CITNews leaders in a topic with title like "Publishers & Honorables" will be better than adding them randomly in the board.

you can make table with codes and I am sure that this would be fantastic thing, I can type the code for you, sir.

What is your suggestion: Require xCM for applying for CITNews
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: We are here to help the community to know the latest news quickly, and we are here before adding the salary system, but maybe you can see applications for new players who want to get this amount of money just because he has some skills on PS, so require xCM rank in the requirements in the app center would be better, the rank should NCM or JCM, I think these ranks are enough to know that the applicants are helping the community in the forum and they are active to handle this duty and be sure about their behavior ..etc
@Atheer
« Last Edit: 12 05, 2020, 05:48:51 am by Thunder »
CIT Magazine Publisher since 08.12.2019
Ex. Arabic Helper (Resigned)
Aug 26th: @ThunDer Accepted for JCM. --Harb
Nov 27th: @ThunDer Accepted for RCM. -- DeadStunter
May 27th: @Thunder Accepted for SCM. -- MaZika
Moderator in 10 groups & 3 squads as a topics Deisnger
Simply, I am Thunder

Offline Atheer

• CIT News Administrator
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 12 05, 2020, 05:51:36 am »
Show content
What is your suggestion: Adding our profiles in a topic
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: I think adding our profiles and the CITNews leaders in a topic with title like "Publishers & Honorables" will be better than adding them randomly in the board.

you can make table with codes and I am sure that this would be fantastic thing, I can type the code for you, sir.

What is your suggestion: Require xCM for applying for CITNews
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: We are here to help the community to know the latest news quickly, and we are here before adding the salary system, but maybe you can see applications for new players who want to get this amount of money just because he has some skills on PS, so require xCM rank in the requirements in the app center would be better, the rank should NCM or JCM, I think these ranks are enough to know that the applicants are helping the community in the forum and they are active to handle this duty and be sure about their behavior ..etc

Dear @Thunder

I really appreciate your suggestions to CIT News and I thank you personally for this, your suggestions will be discussed in our private channel on discord and will inform you about the result as fast as possible. Thanks for your interest.

Regards,

Offline Atheer

• CIT News Administrator
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 12 05, 2020, 11:46:37 am »
@Thunder

Your first suggestion has been accepted and you may continue working on it whenever you want, it avoids the board from spamming topics.

Your second suggestion will be un-fair to the professional designers of CIT... some players don't look for xCM and they're not interested in, that kind of people is an obvious example. Having a community rank doesn't mean you are always a professional guy so yeah... our main job here is making posters and designs and I don't think that requires xCM.

As you see now @M4A1ASAD is a perfect designer in CIT News and he's doing his job in the right way, but he has no xCM.

Offline Thunder.

YearsYearsYears
Re: CIT News | Complaints and Suggestions
« Reply #6 on: 22 05, 2020, 09:15:36 pm »
What is your suggestion: Adding a topic which has all Editions from #1 to #...
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: This is a magazine, so the visitor or reader should know the editions since we started until now.
@Atheer , as I requested before, I request now to handle this work
Simply, I am Thunder

Offline Atheer

• CIT News Administrator
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 22 05, 2020, 09:32:29 pm »
@Thunder When we always make a new edition, at the last of the post you'll find something with "Previous releases" which includes all the previous publications starting from #1, and the reader can simply move to the last page of our board and check.

Offline Thunder.

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 28 05, 2020, 11:02:04 am »
What is your suggestion: Adding Logs
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: Adding logs for the players activity like who is resigned and who back and who went inactive...etc
@Atheer , feel free to make me handle this.
Simply, I am Thunder

Offline Mora.

• CIT News Administrator
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
« Reply #9 on: 28 05, 2020, 08:29:40 pm »
We recently removed the logs system. also, inactivity/resigns can be found in publishers' topic or announcement channel in discord.
Discord developer
Get more FPS|CIT News

Online Omar

Years
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
« Reply #10 on: 04 06, 2020, 06:43:46 pm »
Your Name: Omar
Have you ever been in CITNews before: I've been accepted today.
What is your suggestion: Adding a new page ''Top of the Week''
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: There are groups / players who manage to do a great work throughout the week. They deserve to be spotted out in our weekly news as well. That's why I've suggested adding such a page. Here is an example of how it will look like: Click here. Thunder will be part of this page as well, as he is intersted in the idea.
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
CIT News Head Publisher
CIT Radio Senior DJ
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (L4+ Staff)

Offline Atheer

• CIT News Administrator
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 08 06, 2020, 08:16:34 pm »
Have you ever been in CITNews before: I've been accepted today.
What is your suggestion: Adding a new page ''Top of the Week''
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: There are groups / players who manage to do a great work throughout the week. They deserve to be spotted out in our weekly news as well. That's why I've suggested adding such a page. Here is an example of how it will look like: Click here. Thunder will be part of this page as well, as he is intersted in the idea.

@Omar I am excited to inform you that your suggestion for releasing the new page is accepted, you will start taking your shift at #36 Publication.

Publishers of this page will be: @Midnight @ThunderGuy  @Omar @Yahyano

Unfortunately we had some issues regarding your suggestion and some concerns as well, management team of CIT News thinks that creating a new page won't make any success and it'll be only making more pages with no point.

Thanks for your interest on improving the magazine.

Regards,
CIT News CEO, Atheer.
« Last Edit: 15 06, 2020, 04:11:44 pm by Atheer »

Online Omar

Years
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
« Reply #12 on: 19 06, 2020, 06:24:10 pm »
Have you ever been in CITNews before: Yes, I am part of the CIT News team.
What is your suggestion: Forming a new Academy.
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: Let me explain everything in points.

What are the duties of this squad?
  • The academy will recruit community members who are interested in helping the magazine to grow up.
  • This academy will teach it's members how to use canvas, and write texts professionally.
  • Once the application center is open, the priority will go to the members of the academy first.
  • The academy will have a system of recommendation, to recommend its members to become officially part of the team.
How is this useful to the team?
  • The academy members will provide help to the current publishers, such as designs and information.
  • They can spot out events and provide them to the event team for example.
  • This will help us to spread wide in the in-game community and not only on forum.

Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
CIT News Head Publisher
CIT Radio Senior DJ
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (L4+ Staff)

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • A Noob State Official
    YearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 20 06, 2020, 04:07:58 am »
Have you ever been in CITNews before: Yes, I am part of the CIT News team.
What is your suggestion: Forming a new Academy.
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: Let me explain everything in points.

What are the duties of this squad?

• The academy will recruit community members who are interested in helping the magazine to grow up.
  • This academy will teach it's members how to use canvas, and write texts professionally.
  • Once the application center is open, the priority will go to the members of the academy first.
  • The academy will have a system of recommendation, to recommend its members to become officially part of the team.
How is this useful to the team?
  • The academy members will provide help to the current publishers, such as designs and information.
  • They can spot out events and provide them to the event team for example.
  • This will help us to spread wide in the in-game community and not only on forum.

After discussing with the leaders team, we have come to the conclusion to Deny this suggestion. We think that that we have got a solid team for now and even if we have to lose team members in future, we can always open application center. We have decided not to teach outsiders as we and the publishers have already got a work burden on their shoulders and adding more will only break it.

Regards
CIT News, CEO, Anuran