Ingame Community > CIT News

🎃CIT News | Complaints and Suggestions🎃

(1/3) > >>

Mora.:

At this topic you may make some valid suggestions for CITNews and they'll be counted as contributions towards CITNews. Before you post your own suggestion make sure that it's valid and it could be helpful to the team.

Plus, if you have got any complaint about any publisher that includes behavior issues or anything like that you can make that too.

NOTE: Non-Magazine Admins are not allowed to reply at any suggestion or a complaint.
NOTE: Magazine members: You can't share your complaint against fellow publishers in public just copy the format, fill it and send it to @Mora., @Anuran or @Atheer in private.

Formats:Suggestion
[b]Your Name:[/b]
[b]Have you ever been in CITNews before:[/b]
[b]What is your suggestion:[/b]
[b]How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team:[/b]                                Complaint
[b]Your Name:[/b]
[b]Name of the Publisher you are complaining:[/b]
[b]Explain what happened and what makes your complaint a valid one:[/b]
[b]Proofs:[/b]

Sultan:
Your Name: Sultan
Have you ever been in CITNews before: Yeah.. 
What is your suggestion: My suggestion is to make personal avatars for profiles.
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: It is useful so people won't cry to change their avatar back because they won't keep a same profile for years, unless they love it.

Atheer:

--- Quote from: Sultan on 11 05, 2020, 06:24:26 am ---Your Name: Sultan
Have you ever been in CITNews before: Yeah.. 
What is your suggestion: My suggestion is to make personal avatars for profiles.
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: It is useful so people won't cry to change their avatar back because they won't keep a same profile for years, unless they love it.

--- End quote ---
I guess that would be better, people changes their forum profile every time so I'm gonna look forward this tomorrow morning.

Thunder.:
Your Name: Thunder
Have you ever been in CITNews before: yes
What is your suggestion: Adding our profiles in a topic
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: I think adding our profiles and the CITNews leaders in a topic with title like "Publishers & Honorables" will be better than adding them randomly in the board.

you can make table with codes and I am sure that this would be fantastic thing, I can type the code for you, sir.
What is your suggestion: Require xCM for applying for CITNews
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: We are here to help the community to know the latest news quickly, and we are here before adding the salary system, but maybe you can see applications for new players who want to get this amount of money just because he has some skills on PS, so require xCM rank in the requirements in the app center would be better, the rank should NCM or JCM, I think these ranks are enough to know that the applicants are helping the community in the forum and they are active to handle this duty and be sure about their behavior ..etc
@Atheer

Atheer:

--- Quote from: Thunder on 12 05, 2020, 05:42:24 am ---Show contentYour Name: Thunder
What is your suggestion: Adding our profiles in a topic
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: I think adding our profiles and the CITNews leaders in a topic with title like "Publishers & Honorables" will be better than adding them randomly in the board.

you can make table with codes and I am sure that this would be fantastic thing, I can type the code for you, sir.
What is your suggestion: Require xCM for applying for CITNews
How could your suggestion be helpful to CITNews Team: We are here to help the community to know the latest news quickly, and we are here before adding the salary system, but maybe you can see applications for new players who want to get this amount of money just because he has some skills on PS, so require xCM rank in the requirements in the app center would be better, the rank should NCM or JCM, I think these ranks are enough to know that the applicants are helping the community in the forum and they are active to handle this duty and be sure about their behavior ..etc
--- End quote ---

Dear @Thunder

I really appreciate your suggestions to CIT News and I thank you personally for this, your suggestions will be discussed in our private channel on discord and will inform you about the result as fast as possible. Thanks for your interest.

Regards,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version