Author Topic: Would our World be better without any nuclear weapons?  (Read 1506 times)

Offline OhhKarim

• Regular Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
Re: Would our World be better without any nuclear weapons?
« Reply #30 on: 20 08, 2020, 02:33:38 am »
I'm not a misanthropist. I stated facts, you brought in senseless opinions about me and what I wrote based on emotion.

And all the things you say that "animals" do, humans do as well.

Turf wars between gangs = senseless killing between humans to mark their territory
Serial killers = kill for sport or for fun or no meaningful reason to anyone else than themselves
Fights over girls leading into murders = kill to steal female mates
Gang rapes = gang rapes also happen in human society

Humans have laws and still all these things happen so I don't know what your point is.

And I don't understand why you assume me to be a hypocrite just because I decided to talk about humans ? what is this am I supposed to talk about every species of animal that exists and compare it to humans are you insane ?
Your pride of being human misled your emotions.

You forgot an important thing called percentage. Everything mentioned is significantly higher amongst animals. The whole dolphin species do gang raping each mating season, humans don't. That's just one example. Yes you're a hypocrite because you're trying to make it seem like humans are evil for doing a slight percentage of what all other animal species are doing, so then animals would be the devil according to your logic. No I'm not involving pride at all, but we can see you have a lack of pride because you're a misanthropist, it was very clear once you blamed the entire humanity for the actions of a small percentage.

Offline KakCraft

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
« Reply #31 on: 20 08, 2020, 10:23:06 am »
Nuclear weapons are an equalizer of war. Countries which possess them know the destructive power, and wish to not use them on eachother. It serves to create a stalemate, in which a diplomatic resolution seems like a better option. If you think about it there haven't been large scale wars in a long time, only regional conflicts.

Offline BlackBear

• Junior Community Member
  • "Too much knowledge is agony, prepare yourself"
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: BlackBear
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #32 on: 20 08, 2020, 03:49:04 pm »
If you think about it there haven't been large scale wars in a long time, only regional conflicts.
ye, even though a country had to fight another one, certainly it won't use it and not to mention that other countries will try to stop that but we can't remove its existence like that and when the WW3 comes it would end that war again.

MyAnimeList
You cannot think alone.
Learning: Arabic, English, Japanese, French and Spanish.
Black BABYMETAL and SU-METAL are the only witnessed queens in my life.

Offline Ivy

• dEteKtifE!
  • Group: SAS
« Reply #33 on: 26 08, 2020, 03:58:43 pm »
During The Cold War that lasted from 1947 to 1991, there were huge geopolitical tensions between the United States and the Soviet Union. Both countries had nuclear weapons at that time, and both of them engaged in proxy wars, sometimes even against each other, but nuclear weapons were never used in these wars, despite the fact that they both had nuclear warheads as I have mentioned earlier. Now, the question is why was it only a proxy war, and why nuclear weapons were never used during the Cold War? Well, from my point of view, I think it was because they feared each other, and that's due to the fact that they both obtained nuclear weapons. They were very well aware of the amount of damage that the atomic bomb could deal, so they both knew that a direct conflict between them would most likely encourage them to use nuclear weapons against each other, which would definitely result in the destruction of both countries, therefore, using them was practically a suicide. Instead, they engaged in proxy wars, which of course could lead to direct conflicts, but are far less risky than engaging in direct wars, especially that if an actual war broke out between the USSR and the USA, it'd most likely be a large scale war, possibly even a World War 3. To put it simply, I think if neither of them had nuclear weapons, there would've been a much greater chance of a direct large scale war breaking out between them and their respective allies. In a nutshell, a country could own nuclear weapons solely to be in a stronger position and to have some sort of leverage over any country that plans on initiating an attack against it, but never to actually use it for mass destruction purposes. After all, it's not about the weapon, it's about how it's used.
« Last Edit: 26 08, 2020, 04:18:47 pm by Ivy »

Offline GoldenFTW

• New Community Member
  • it's our world they can never have it
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global_Army/ECU
  • Ingame: GoldenFTW
« Reply #34 on: 16 09, 2020, 12:17:18 pm »
nuclear weapons  are the reason for the peace these days but I don't that the situation will stay like this forever I believe that World war 3 will end every creature on earth and earth will be doomed duo to the high chemical toxins in the weapons any way let's wait and see I think it will be soon
DORIME

Offline Zuxi

• Donator L2
  • Enjoy the little things in life
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: TRL-Zuxi*SWAT
  • Squad: Civilians Pride
« Reply #35 on: 16 09, 2020, 01:59:21 pm »
nuclear weapons  are the reason for the peace these days but I don't that the situation will stay like this forever I believe that World war 3 will end every creature on earth and earth will be doomed duo to the high chemical toxins in the weapons any way let's wait and see I think it will be soon

Not sure if I agree with that. "Nuclear weapons are the reason for the peace these days" - That just sounds a bit absurd to me. Sure nuclear weapons are a reason that countries are set in their places due to the fact that nuclear weapons can cause so much destruction. Though I don't believe that it's the reason for peace. As for "let's wait and see, I think it will be soon" - mate I don't think any of us will see this in our lifetime (Just my opinion). I do agree with the fact that if WW3 eventually happens, it will completely destroy everything on planet earth.

Ex. TaskForce Commander, SWAT Officer Zuxi.
Zuxi_Deluxe accepted as CDT @ 23/09/14 (Warbringer) - Zuxi added as Probationary. (07/09/2020 - SWAT Team)

Offline BlackMoris

• New Community Member
  • Mad King
  • Ingame: BlackMoris
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #36 on: 16 09, 2020, 05:02:33 pm »
The thing is while people translating the nuclear energy they are just harming and killing the nature. The water, forests, animals and humans. It effects everything's DNA. But, if we take a look from the "war" thing. Right now, many countries can't go on to the war directly because of the other countries' has nuclear power or those countries' allies has nuclear power. So, basicly having a nuclear power/weapons good to stop people. But it's not for the nature in anyway.
Only a man who's been burned knows what hell is truly like

Offline UncleDrew

• Regular Community Member
    Years
  • Group: Hells Angels
  • Ingame: UncleDrew
« Reply #37 on: 16 09, 2020, 09:13:14 pm »
Nuclear weapons bring with it power for countries.This causes the nuclear-strong countries to show their strength against other countries to do whatever they want.Something like this also has to happen to me.Regardless, there is no way to avoid fighting between people, so the strong-weak opposition should be in every field.If the way to do this is through nuclear power, it should be that way, but the use of nuclear power is also a very bad possibility for our world.But I think it gets better for all to know that you are found

500 charecters isn't enough for my achievements