Author Topic: Why i don't support The LGBT community  (Read 300 times)

Offline Louai

• Junior Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    Years
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: 𝕷𝖔𝖚𝖆𝖎
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
Why i don't support The LGBT community
« on: 29 06, 2020, 10:41:29 pm »
I am not against the gay people and there is no particular hate but there some Strange phenomena and Diseases problems like AIDS cause of it , here some Facts I want to share why I am not kind of person who don't support that community :
_ Two-thirds (2/3) of AIDS sufferers are homosexuals
_ In 2015, 67% of AIDS sufferers were gay
_ In 2015, 75% of people with syphilis were gay
_ Most of gays can't live more than 65 years (9% can live 65 years)
_ 33% of child molestation in America was committed by homosexuals
_ 8.4% of gay people are more likely to commit suicide
_ 5.9% of gay people are more prone to severe depression
_ 3.4% of gay people are more likely to take illegal drugs

Ik someone didn't want to be Gay but the tentation make him be one and I don't blame them but the thing is people start to turn Gays just like that without reason , forcing them selves to do it . what do you think guys , no hate but this is my honest opinion .

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
My introduction
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Nikos

• The Helper & Bikers Leader
  • Honorable
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: NoodleLovers
Re: Why i don't support The LGBT community
« Reply #1 on: 29 06, 2020, 11:50:52 pm »
Now except this one:
_ 33% of child molestation in America was committed by homosexuals
How do the rest ones affect your life as a non homosexual?
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline OhhKarim

• Regular Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #2 on: 30 06, 2020, 02:03:49 am »
Now except this one: How do the rest ones affect your life as a non homosexual?

He didn't mention that he's affected by homosexuals, neither does anyone have to be affected by something in order to be against it.

The reason why gays are more affected by AIDS, syphilis, etc, is due to their unnatural way of life. This in itself is already a reason why there's people against it. Statistics are just a way to prove it's unnatural.

*Being a receptive partner during anal sex is the highest-risk sexual activity for getting HIV. The bottom's risk of getting HIV is very high because the lining of the rectum is thin and may allow HIV to enter the body during anal sex.

*This is also why many people in general are against anal sex regarding heterosexual intercourse.

Now there's going to come someone saying "well some animals do it too" but will start being hypocritical and start cherry-picking once being mentioned that animals also do stuff like killing weak babies, raping, doing incest & killing each other to steal each other's female partners. Animals are not to be compared to humans, especially not if you're only going to nitpick certain stuff to fit your argument.
قصاص

Offline Nikos

• Honorable
  • Perfected noob
« Reply #3 on: 30 06, 2020, 02:38:07 am »
He didn't mention that he's affected by homosexuals, neither does anyone have to be affected by something in order to be against it.

The reason why gays are more affected by AIDS, syphilis, etc, is due to their unnatural way of life. This in itself is already a reason why there's people against it. Statistics are just a way to prove it's unnatural.

*Being a receptive partner during anal sex is the highest-risk sexual activity for getting HIV. The bottom's risk of getting HIV is very high because the lining of the rectum is thin and may allow HIV to enter the body during anal sex.

*This is also why many people in general are against anal sex regarding heterosexual intercourse.

Now there's going to come someone saying "well some animals do it too" but will start being hypocritical and start cherry-picking once being mentioned that animals also do stuff like killing weak babies, raping, doing incest & killing each other to steal each other's female partners. Animals are not to be compared to humans, especially not if you're only going to nitpick certain stuff to fit your argument.
So it's natural if animals do it, that's the argument despite the fact that you compare it to raping and baby killing without no correlation at all. Animals do great and wholesome things too, why not compare those natural things with homosexuality. You just did the exact cherry picking you said people shouldn't do lol.
You are racist if you are against homosexuality for the simple fact that it's not a choice. It's like being against people for their skin color.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #4 on: 30 06, 2020, 02:52:03 am »
So it's natural if animals do it, that's the argument despite the fact that you compare it to raping and baby killing without no correlation at all. Animals do great and wholesome things too, why not compare those natural things with homosexuality.

If your argument to supporting homosexuality is that "animals do it too" then by that standard you should support everything animals do, which I suppose you don't? (HOPEFULLY)

Some things animals do:
- Killing weak babies
- Raping
- Killing each other to be more alpha & to steal female partners

But you wouldn't support those things if humans do it, but but... I thought you said it's natural because animals do it? Why don't you follow the same logic? There you go, evidence that you are cherry-picking, hence why your arguments doesn't make sense. Humans are different to animals and should not be compared.

You just did the exact cherry picking you said people shouldn't do lol.
Lol? I said don't compare us to animals at all so how can I be cherry picking if I am not even comparing whatsoever. Lack of common sense here.

You are racist if you are against homosexuality for the simple fact that it's not a choice. It's like being against people for their skin color.

Didn't know sexuality is now considered to be a race, you learn something new every day! /s

Please learn the meaning of the words before you're going to use them incorrectly.
قصاص

Offline Nikos

• Honorable
  • Perfected noob
« Reply #5 on: 30 06, 2020, 02:59:30 am »
What I am saying which you completely ignore is that you say that something is unNatural when in fact it happens in NATURE. So no... It's not unatural. Also it's not wrong, at all. It doesn't affect you so at any means so I don't understand why you should be against it when you can simply ignore it.

But ye I made a mistake using that word. But to repeat the argument, you can't descriminate someone for something they didn't choose.

Also are those numbers extreme or is it my mind that goes crazy? @Louai please provide me the sources of your statistics pls.
« Last Edit: 30 06, 2020, 03:05:38 am by Nikos »

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #6 on: 30 06, 2020, 04:23:10 am »
What I am saying which you completely ignore is that you say that something is unNatural when in fact it happens in NATURE. So no... It's not unatural. Also it's not wrong, at all. It doesn't affect you so at any means so I don't understand why you should be against it when you can simply ignore it.

It is unnatural because the anus has not been created (or biologically evolved) in order to have the penis enter it. In fact, sex in nature is supposed to be for reproduction purposes, once again showing that anal sex is unnatural hence homosexuality also being unnatural.

You can read further here; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4771012/

Small note again;

For example, cannibalism has been shown to be widespread in human cultures and non-human animals (Petrinovich 2000, 92).2 Applying the behavior of cannibalism to the logic used by the APA would result in the following argument:

1.  Any action or behavior present in a wide range of animal species and human cultures suggests that the behavior or action is not unnatural;
2.  The behavior of humans eating humans and other animals eating their own species is present in a wide range of animal species and human cultures;
3.  Therefore, there is nothing unnatural about humans eating other human beings.

But ye I made a mistake using that word. But to repeat the argument, you can't descriminate someone for something they didn't choose.

How am I discriminating? Elaborate.

Also are those numbers extreme or is it my mind that goes crazy? @Louai please provide me the sources of your statistics pls.

Man you can find everything on google. Anyways here are some sources for some points.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats17/msm.htm
https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/ipv-sex-abuse-lgbt-people/

Also:

https://openpsychologyjournal.com/VOLUME/3/PAGE/36/PDF/
"They found that 32% of gay men and. 38% of the lesbians reported they were not homosexual be- fore the homosexual molestation."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
"Epidemiological studies find a positive association between childhood maltreatment and same-sex sexuality in adulthood, with lesbians and gay men reporting 1.6 to 4 times greater prevalence of sexual and physical abuse than heterosexuals"

^Therefore I believe in my opinion that homosexuality could be a mental disorder.
قصاص

Offline Jonio

• 5th Leader
  • Senior Community Member
  • Group Level Manager
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
« Reply #7 on: 30 06, 2020, 05:14:21 am »
I don't support them because it's obviously against the nature, homosexuality causes big unbalance in this world. every part of your body has a specified function to do so when you use it wrong, you cause the unbalance, closest example to this case is human anus, It has only one function yet homosexuals abuse that part incredibly. You are against the nature of this world, the nature of having 2 different sex. There are many more diseases either its physical or mental caused by this. You can't expect an adopted child and raised by 2 homosexuals to have good mental health.

and please don't compare humans with animals because that doesn't make sense to me.
« Last Edit: 30 06, 2020, 05:16:30 am by Jonio »
A man with no enemies is a man with no character
Proud to be 5thStreetSaints Leader since 2016

Offline Atheer

• CIT News Administrator
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #8 on: 30 06, 2020, 05:23:48 am »
LGBT has been always a bad community to the human kind, and it cause a big risk to it as well. Imagine having 3-4 kinds of human sex, I am going to make it more simple and clear for you. If we prevent this society from spreading all over the world, the human race will evolve significantly, and the rate of extinction of the planet will decrease. The world population currently is 7.8 Billion, if we didn't have that community we were going to reach 8 Billion already and that makes a perfect sense. But if it keeps this way, the human race extinction will increase A LOT. All of those are reasons why LGBT community is not even supporting the human race and the human kind, and as we see all people are supporting them for no reason.
If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.

Anti_Riot_Squad Founder
Ex Chief of Agents' Development in FBI
Ex Global Army Leader

Offline CooLDuDe

• Honorable
  • Maximum effort.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: CooLDuDe
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #9 on: 30 06, 2020, 06:13:01 am »
LGBT has been always a bad community to the human kind, and it cause a big risk to it as well. Imagine having 3-4 kinds of human sex, I am going to make it more simple and clear for you. If we prevent this society from spreading all over the world, the human race will evolve significantly, and the rate of extinction of the planet will decrease. The world population currently is 7.8 Billion, if we didn't have that community we were going to reach 8 Billion already and that makes a perfect sense. But if it keeps this way, the human race extinction will increase A LOT. All of those are reasons why LGBT community is not even supporting the human race and the human kind, and as we see all people are supporting them for no reason.
You do realize that having too much population can cause problems, right? There are a limited number of resources, and 7.8 billion are already well enough, and you want more, honestly, I think it doesn't really matter if they can create children or not, there are enough heterosexual people in the world to do that. I don't think you can really correlate homosexuality and evolution or extinction, unless homosexual people trump heterosexual people in numbers which most likely won't ever happen.
Thank you, Sabfas, Master and ixi910. <3

"Whatever happens, happens." ~ Spike Spiegel

Offline TroubleShot

• New Community Member
  • Life is Good
    Years
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #10 on: 30 06, 2020, 06:18:59 am »
Im not homophobic, infact I know few ppl that are gay / lesbian but I hate the LGBTQ community, I hate their "LGBTQ" like why is it even here?? Imagine human have 3-4 human sex when there's supposed to be 2 only, and yes it is true most of them are what's spreading AIDS nowadays, and that's why I hate em too cuz of their unnatural way in private places like bars and even in public places sometimes they do their disgusting way too, where they ask you to F*** with them if they give you money, which is disgusting af.
Haters are my Motivators

Offline Drago.

• Guide
  • Slow and steady wins the race. So never hurry.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Drago[AF]
  • Squad: NeedForSpeed
« Reply #11 on: 30 06, 2020, 07:08:41 am »
Umm, this is really a tough topic to discuss on, everyone has different opinion on this.
The way I see it is, I don't find any problems in what people wish to be (LGBTQ+). Everyone has their free will, they are free to do whatever they want to. It's their life, I don't bother judging them or thinking about it.

But, you see, I do have a slight problem from them when they try to force their community into us. I agree, they get suppressed in many places. But, that doesn't mean you go out and scream about it.
Mostly, in social media, I see a lot of them putting up content on their community and keep cursing us straight people for no reason. They tend to become toxic when they rant about their problems.

Now comes the people who are born as male or female (Biologically), and they change their mind in their life to become some other gender by having sex change procedure , now that's what I am against for. I don't support such people who UNDERGO a sex change in order to defy the law of nature and with what they were born.
I only support to those who were born with a biological abnormality and they are forced to be what they are.

TL;DR: I support only those who are born with biological abnormality, I DON'T support(I care less) those who undergo sex change to become something against the nature's will.
Proud Master Sergeant of Armed Forces.
Indian Guider - Since 23/06/2020
Loyalty until death.

Offline Louai

• Junior Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    Years
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: 𝕷𝖔𝖚𝖆𝖎
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #12 on: 30 06, 2020, 10:01:22 am »
You do realize that having too much population can cause problems, right? There are a limited number of resources, and 7.8 billion are already well enough, and you want more, honestly, I think it doesn't really matter if they can create children or not, there are enough heterosexual people in the world to do that. I don't think you can really correlate homosexuality and evolution or extinction, unless homosexual people trump heterosexual people in numbers which most likely won't ever happen.
the population can be fixed by many ways without making more heterosexual people but in matter it will more Threatening the unbalance of humanity making it more disordered , it is not about population or cause there is solutions to stop it with some Plans countries used Like China and India :
- Promote family planning
- One-child legislation
- Consider adoption! ...

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
My introduction
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #13 on: 30 06, 2020, 10:55:45 am »
This board isn't for you to vent about your intolerance of others using unsourced statistics.