Author Topic: [+++] Adding account name in /gmp  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Louai

• Junior Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    Years
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: 𝕷𝖔𝖚𝖆𝖎
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
Re: [++] Adding account name in /gmp (!)
« Reply #30 on: 22 07, 2020, 02:56:24 pm »
I am Voting Positive cause it really helps the Founders of the group to know better about the guy who got punishment , especially if he was a Troll in the group , and this will make it easily if the group wants to blacklist him  , supporting your idea  :tick:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
My introduction
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Hanns#

• AGE BEGAN COUNTING
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: c$
  • Ingame: Hanns#
« Reply #31 on: 22 07, 2020, 03:32:05 pm »
Yes , its necessary because it will help the team leaders to get more useful informations about the recently punished player, Some players gain this advantage and they change their names to avoid getting a warn , a demotion or even a kick by the leaders. So I am going well with this suggestion.

Offline SquitZ

• Respect, to be respected.
    Years
  • Ingame: SquitZ
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #32 on: 22 07, 2020, 09:35:36 pm »
In fact I thought its already exists until I checked /gmp and found that the only name shows in the panel.
So it will help the group leaders / founders to punish the player who got punished if he changed his name .. ect
but in the same way I find it trivial, you can simply open the group history > search for the player name. or simply punish him "player name" without the account name so I don't know if its going to be useful or trivial so im going with Neutral GL with other votes.
Ex: NeedForSpeed Vice Founder |  Ex: ArmedForces Corporal | Ex: CID SCHF | Ex: CitiZeNs Vice Founder | Ex: BGAT Overseer | Ex: NSA Founder.

September 8th: @SquitZ  Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + MaZika

CIT Player since 2016 ~ Lost my old forum account.

Offline Addicted.

• The Institute Founder
  • Regular Community Member
  • Become a man of value !
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The Institute
  • Ingame: Addicted
  • Squad: NeedForSpeed
« Reply #33 on: 23 07, 2020, 12:24:59 am »
In fact I thought its already exists until I checked /gmp and found that the only name shows in the panel.
So it will help the group leaders / founders to punish the player who got punished if he changed his name .. ect
but in the same way I find it trivial, you can simply open the group history > search for the player name. or simply punish him "player name" without the account name so I don't know if its going to be useful or trivial so im going with Neutral GL with other votes.

Thats not true at all, you can’t find the player in history if he already changed his name, I’ve tried it.
Be yourself. People don't have to like you, and you don't have to care.

Offline HosttyBoy

• FBI Leader & CIT News Manager
  • Police Chief
    Years
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #34 on: 28 07, 2020, 12:24:18 am »
Marked as High

Offline SARUN

Years
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: SARUN
  • Squad: INTERPOL
Re: [+++] Adding account name in /gmp (!)
« Reply #35 on: 30 07, 2020, 05:13:28 pm »
I'm Positive , I believe it will be a great addition for group management it will help them know the players from his account since you know only the name appears in gmp but if that got added it will so much helpful for the leaders to recognize the trouble makers in the group which will make things more clear it and easy for leaders to manage their members more professionally it's a neat new way for the leaders to handle their members thus , i'm supporting  :tick:

Offline v1

• Vancouver Leader
  • Av1z
    Years
« Reply #36 on: 31 07, 2020, 09:17:35 pm »
I agree with this suggestion because it can help group leaders to know who members was punished by see the account name , also if that member use random name or not their name so the leaders can't know who was punished. Postive.

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    Years
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
« Reply #37 on: 02 08, 2020, 10:23:15 pm »
I will go Positive with your suggestion, when someone get punishment and I type /gmp to see his name, sometimes the name be random and it would be harder to get the player name, so this addition will be helpful for us.
Never stop doing your best, just because someone doesn't give you credit
Sometimes you have to stop being scared and just go for it, either it will work out or it won't, that's life.
Apply for Global Army

Offline UwitSwaq

• Shape Up Or Ship Out! Invaders Supreme.
    Years
  • Group: Invaders F
  • Ingame: UwitSwaq
  • Squad: Turkish Union F
« Reply #38 on: 03 08, 2020, 10:29:22 pm »
As a experinced leader people change their names and avoid the punishments in group for some time. Only limit bans shows the account name because the limit ban works on account not on the name. Adding this would make us find those members that coudnt behave properly then give them their punishments. My vote is a positive :tick:
Invaders Founder
Turkish Union Founder
The Mechanic God ( Top Scrapper)

Offline Linh-sama#<3

• New Community Member
  • Just be myself
    Years
  • Group: ♛Chiefs♛
  • Ingame: Linh-Sama
  • Squad: ♛HoBoS♛
« Reply #39 on: 04 08, 2020, 03:42:58 pm »
I think this proposal is very good and meaningful for leaders of the groups in the CIT, this will help the leaders know the specific information about the person through the account being punished, and They will introduce serious sanctions, specifically for the person who has been punished before, so that the leaders in the group can avoid misunderstanding to the members of the group.
i'll vote Positive  :tick:

Offline ReXMagna

• The Renegades Leader
  • New Community Member
  • #BeIconic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: #ReXMagna
« Reply #40 on: 05 08, 2020, 07:18:37 pm »
  Although I have never had a problem about finding the punished member, I totally agree with this suggestion because I see some group leaders who had such problems. So, I believe that showing account name on the gmp panel would be kind of precaution and easiness for group leaders.
Anyways, I am positive.

Offline Mohammad.

• SA Noire
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #41 on: 10 08, 2020, 03:53:17 am »
Iam with this as i've seen such situations happen quite frequently in groups that have a big amount of members. Most leaders don't have time to keep track of every single member and might not be able to track down the member that got punished and give them the proper treatment for what they did. This will save the time of Staffs and group leaders and help make group management easier.
SWAT Team

I had a dream of my wife. She was dead, But it was all right.
Everything is a Cliche until it happens to you.  In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Offline RBJ

• BFFB
  • Group: Bikers
  • Squad: Criminal Area
« Reply #42 on: 11 08, 2020, 09:47:14 am »
This is a simple yet a must to have addition as everyone stated above, mainly because this will help the group leaders to identify the member who got punished since they may have changed their nicknames at the time the punishment was issued so it is important for the account name to be shown. I'm voting Positive.

Offline Diamond

• CIT's Denzel Washington
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
Re: [+++] Adding account name in /gmp
« Reply #43 on: 17 08, 2020, 11:08:50 pm »
4- High Priority suggestions will be stickied maximum for 21 days after the last review. If none of the developer's works on it will be set to Medium Priority again. Also, if we already have 5 High Priority suggestions, we won't add more until the current ones get handled.

21 days passed. Marking the suggestion as medium priority again.

Offline AquaMoris

• Regular Community Member
  • Hodor Hold The Door
  • Ingame: AquaMoris
  • Squad: 404
Re: [++] Adding account name in /gmp
« Reply #44 on: 22 08, 2020, 05:22:46 pm »
Hey there,
Well, this suggestion stands for a solution for a case that is annoying for a group of leaders. A member of a group can change his/her name to something and get punishment (flaming, exploiting, whatever reason). So, leaders are going to only see the member's troll name Therefore, this suggestion seems an easy solution for these cases. Positive.

Ex. Turkish Guider/Turkish Forum Board Translator Team Member/Ex.Trial DJ