Author Topic: [+++] 2 seconds freeze when cops hide jetpacks in AR areas  (Read 1289 times)

Offline Diamond

• Junior Community Member
  • CIT's Denzel Washington
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
Re: [++] 2 seconds freeze when hiding jetpack by cops in AR area
« Reply #30 on: 28 07, 2020, 07:53:43 am »
This post looks funny to me as a cop where a criminal can already lurk up behind at any time not only in ARs (which is very common btw) but any place and anytime at all. So it's not really an unfair advantage. I wonder when you will consider shooting a criminal an unfair advantage too... Not to mention you already get frozen for landing near a wanted player. Pretty unnecessary suggestion, I vote negative.
Its mostly a suicidal attack, So if the criminals at the AR can't handle one cop rushing between their lines using a jeptack then its mostly their problems, I clearly can't see where is the disadvantage, Most of ARs got like two doors and its easy to take down one cop coming all the way using jetpack, in addition of that I didn't like the term of "cop can come from behind the criminal", When criminals are cracking ARs they literally leave the AR and kill the cops from back and there is no way to stop such thing. So I'm not supporting this idea.
My vote gonna be Negative, because if a cop was using a jetpack and went near a criminal, and he removed it and  freezed, the criminal gonna get advantage to damage the cop and maybe killing him while the cop is frozen, and that's very unfair, and i'm assure for you that many cops will hate the game.In the close ARs like GY, GT( inside te building), CC, RB, MO, IS(Inside the building), and BB no one can come from behind of you and killing you.
The other ARs are open, yes, but when alot of criminals in 1 AR, just a few cops will use jetpack and attack from behind, but some criminals will catch him and killing him before that cop kill any criminal.

Criminals can't use jetpack for obvious reasons, in which sense of fairness it allows you cop to rush with jetpacks inside ARs like if it's tactical movement? Even if it was a few cops rushing with jetpacks, 2 seconds won't end your life if you manage to land safely fully armored and healed. It won't be suicidal movement once you realize these facts. Failing to kill the campers does not give you the advantage over us by using jetpack without a freeze count.

Biased posts are forbidden when accusing the suggestion to harm "my side" over failure in explaining the reasons for so will result in a warning. For encouraging hatred between the two sides by mixing your opinion in the post and going off-topic instead of being a fair person. You still can give examples of other subjects by going off-topic BUT, you should explain it well in a way it attaches the current idea of the topic. If you fail so, you will be warned for a biased post. Think fairly before posting.

Simply, bring valid reasons so in common sense I can feel the fairness around. Consider this as your verbal warn this time  @pysn @HunkJ0 @MR.Beat Your votes are invalid to the suggestion as well.

Thus, 16 positives and 0 negatives. Marked as medium priority.

I heard that cops do get frozen when hiding a jetpack nearby of a wanted criminal, that is true, but NOT in armed robberies. I tested it outside with a cop, worked, 2 seconds freeze. I tested it inside AR and the 2 seconds freeze did not work at all. Here is the proof https://imgur.com/a/wGR0lNL

Make your posts meaningful and we would hear it and discuss. Thank you.

Offline RonParu

• New Community Member
  • If you treat me good, I will treat you better.
    Years
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: RonParu
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
Re: [++] 2 seconds freeze when cops hide jetpacks in AR areas
« Reply #31 on: 28 07, 2020, 10:04:45 am »
As we know that if you use jetpack near wanted criminal, you'll get frozen when you close it. I think it's unfair if cops use a jetpack to get inside AR and they won't get frozen if the jetpack gets auto-hide. It is really an advantage for cops as there's no seconds of getting freeze and can be an unfair fight. Thus i'll vote POSITIVE.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    Years
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: 𝕷𝖔𝖚𝖆𝖎
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #32 on: 03 08, 2020, 04:28:59 pm »
I am voting Positive Cause cops already have this 2 seconds freeze when the land with a jetpack so I don't see any disadvantage that it can't do it in AR especially in area fully of WL criminals , cops cna land whatever they want in certain areas to avoid being killed by the criminals  , it doesn't mean you have to use jetpack to kill criminals .

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
My introduction
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Wizz

• New Community Member
  • YUCK FOU
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Wiz
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #33 on: 03 08, 2020, 07:45:25 pm »
I think its unfair for criminals who dies with that 2 sec disadvantage in ARs , cops have many places to land or avoid getting killed by criminals , yet this will equal the chances of killing both the sides , hence voting this suggestion Positive Goodluck.
Aye, but I like to fade away
I got these diamonds on me, and these bitches all in my face
And you wanna be a star, and you wanna win the race
But you cannot rock with me 'cause I was caught on the chase..

Bikers Forever , Forever Bikers.

Offline Komando

• New Community Member
  • &The LioN King&
    YearsYears
  • Group: LioNs
  • Ingame: Komando'S1000
  • Squad: Khan Founder :)
« Reply #34 on: 03 08, 2020, 09:30:34 pm »
Hello Firstly ,2 second freeze here should be removed because when the criminals are in the high area ,cops they go there using the jetpack and cops freeze for 2 seconds when faced this is since it is unfair, but it this is not equal if that 2 seconds freeze must be removed,so I think it must be removed. My Vote is Positive
LioNs Founder

Offline seba

• New Community Member
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #35 on: 03 08, 2020, 10:43:51 pm »
It's a good idea because if a cop hide his jetpack near a criminal he gets a freeze for few seconds. But if you as cop arrive to an Armed Robbery using jetpack automatically the jetpack get removed and you won't get freeze, clearly is a way to abuse and it should be balanced because is unfair to criminal side, besides I think that two seconds freezed is sufficient and is fair. You can count my vote as positive.
« Last Edit: 03 08, 2020, 10:45:53 pm by seba »

Online Jumper

• Vancouver Founder
  • Criminal Boss
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: teamcouveR
« Reply #36 on: 04 08, 2020, 12:31:37 am »
I experienced this problem many times, it's very annoying. I will explain how this problem annoys the criminals and how the cops have a big advantage from this. Sometimes I go to kill a cop and he is a bit far from the other criminals, but still in the range of the current AR. While I am trying to kill that cop, another cop came from nowhere using the jetpack, and because he doesn't have cooldown; he starts shooting at me. I see cops focus on the most wanted player and once he is alone or a bit far from the other criminals they use the jetpack and immediately shoot/kill him.

Your suggestion makes sense because we already have this system, but outside the ARs; thus, I am voting positive because of the obvious advantage of the cops that I stated above.
LS Rapist
Criminals Mastermind
I don't feel safe in CIT anymore
ex L9 FightForHonor leader, ex L8 CF deputy, ex L7 Vacouver Founder, ex L6 B13 leader, ex chaos deputy, ex crips founder, ex Bandidos founder, ex Dym founder, ex Sam leader.

Offline Diamond

• CIT's Denzel Washington
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #37 on: 05 08, 2020, 12:25:44 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 26 positive votes. (2 positive vote won't be counted due to two negative votes)
- 0 negative votes.

The topic will remain as a medium priority this time, until the next review.
« Last Edit: 14 08, 2020, 06:08:27 pm by Diamond »

Offline RBJ

• BFFB
  • Group: Bikers
  • Squad: Criminal Area
« Reply #38 on: 05 08, 2020, 12:28:24 pm »
This is a good suggestion because this happens alot when the ARs have alot of cops and criminals (or even when the number of cops and criminals is same), some of them use the jetpack and come at the entrance and start shooting immediately, imo I think cops shouldn't be allowed to use the jetpack near the AR at all, but adding this 2 second delay should make it fair for criminals, I'm voting Positive.

Offline v1

• Vancouver Leader
  • Av1z
    Years
« Reply #39 on: 05 08, 2020, 04:47:56 pm »
This problem is faced by many and most players of LS. When a players HP is made low by a cop, all of them just rush at I'm using jetpack and it's so extremely easy for them to kill him after that. It's very irritating because most of the time we have high WL and after being killed so easily. It's very frustrating and annoying. I think this should be added. Positive.

Offline Forager

• Guide
  • guest61234 ~ 83079
    Years
  • Ingame: Forager
« Reply #40 on: 05 08, 2020, 09:28:15 pm »
I read that this issue is not a bug but I think this, for atleast, removal of jetpack of a cop when they enter the AR must be implemented here and I agree that they must get frozen for few seconds after. I think this is fair for both sides as cops won't just dive right inside of an AR. Also to prevent the abuse of jetpack for AR since also it is given that cops are free to roam and catch a wanted criminal with jetpack. It is also easy to spot a criminal in AR by using jetpack and just land in front and get the kill. I'm voting positive since this makes balance in some way and seems most of players' are agree to this.  :tick:
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline ReXMagna

• The Renegades Leader
  • New Community Member
  • #BeIconic
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: #ReXMagna
« Reply #41 on: 06 08, 2020, 12:53:19 pm »
   As I can see, the number of cops and criminals are usually balanced in ARs, so not having equal advantages is one of the common problems of all criminals. I can not deny that the jetpack is a necessary thing for lone cops because they wouldn't have chance to kill/arrest any criminal without it in ARs.

But on the other hand, when we talk about a pack of cops in AR, the situation is already balanced with numbers. So, not giving any frozen to those cops (after hiding a jetpack) gives cops to the initiative of winning Armed Robbery.

So,  A positive vote!

Offline Stolenn

• New Community Member
  • Saint~
  • Group: BOCA
  • Ingame: Stolenn
  • Squad: ~
« Reply #42 on: 07 08, 2020, 06:04:58 pm »
Well

First of all in my opinion using jetpack in AR's must be blocked.Cops are able to use jetpacks.In current system most of cops are using jetpack in AR's,they're flying everywhere they want,they're attacking directly and they're getting big advantage.For example criminals are freezing when they aim at cops due to obstruct the advantage.Its the same logic.That needs an update and 2 seconds freeze seems okay.Cops should be okay with that too as its not a ''big'' freeze.Positive

Offline SARUN

Years
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: SARUN
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #43 on: 08 08, 2020, 10:10:25 am »
When I read this suggestion for the first time, I said, wasn't there anything like this?However, an error has changed or nothing has happened.It is obvious that what you are saying is supposed to be.ARs are already at an advantage because the police cracking the ARs die and come back.Thinking it would be fair even a little positive  :tick:

Offline Weezy

• Smoke Weeds Everyday!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TheStreets4Life
  • Ingame: |TSF|Weezy
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #44 on: 08 08, 2020, 01:37:21 pm »
As a criminal for a long time as well it really gives us a disadvantages when cops abuse their jetpack rushing in AR's.

Not all the time criminals are more than cops but still they used the same tactics abusing that script, I am voting positive here as well just to freeze some seconds for cops when landing in AR's like when they are near wanted criminals. It's not about the advantages or disadvantages for me but the use of it are being abuse so much, I see that this abuse really decreased the game play or role play of the game. I see a lot of cops can still rush through inside of AR by just using glue on one vehicle and driving through it, that's more acceptable than abusing this script. It would be fair for the side of criminal as cops can go back anytime at AR's and abusing that much would not be fair at all.
Weezy Since 2011

Reality is wrong. Dreams are fo’ real - Tupac Shakur