Author Topic: Why do teenagers choose suicide and negative thoughts ?  (Read 203 times)

Offline Linh-sama#<3

• New Community Member
  • Just be myself
    Years
  • Group: ♛Chiefs♛
  • Ingame: Linh-Sama
  • Squad: ♛HoBoS♛
Why do teenagers choose suicide and negative thoughts ?
« on: 02 08, 2020, 09:34:46 am »
Why are we thinking negatively and choosing death over positive thoughts for our lives ?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), every 40 seconds in the world, one person seeks death (800,000 suicides / year). Although occurring at any age, according to statistics, suicide is the second leading cause of death for the age group 15 - 29 years old in the world, just after a traffic accident.
Currently, studies have shown that the leading cause of adolescent suicide is anxiety and depression. Anxiety and depression are common and common during adolescent development (the transition from child to adult). This age is very sensitive to the effects of the environment and society due to psychological changes at this age.

For example our country of Vietnam :
one of the most common causes of depression in adolescents is due to study and examinations. The schedule is too thick, including regular classes and extra classes that make up most of the time making children feel stressed and tired. In addition, some children easily fall into a state of "psychological shock" and think of negative things even end their lives after the failure of study and examinations. Currently, in reality in Vietnam, the mental health problem, especially the teenage psychology, has not been paid much attention. According to data from several studies in Vietnam, the rate of adolescents with depression is 26.3%, children with thoughts of death is 6.3%, children planning suicide are 4, 6% and children attempted suicide by 5.8%.

In addition, conflicts in life are also one of the causes of minor suicide. Dissonant, conflicting relationships with family, friends, and society that are not shared can prevent children from finding solutions to it. Children are more likely to have negative, uncontrolled thoughts that lead to suicidal behavior and see suicide as a way to help free from life's gridlock.

Start discussing this alarm problem, come up with solutions to propagate it and stop it

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Why do teenagers choose suicide and negative thoughts ?
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 10:40:06 am »
When you eat meat that is full of toxic chemicals and all the adrenaline that was released when the animal was about to be slaughtered, you shouldn't be surprised if you end up with negative thoughts, anxiety, depression, etc.

The world is ran by satanists that want you contributing towards the constant ritual sacrifice of animals. You get fucked up by the meat which 80% of the toxins you get in your body come from meat. Then the torture and slaughter of billions of animals harm the entire energetic field of the planet which may be called the morphogenetic field. There are scientific studies that prove even newborn chicks can influence the quantum field.

Offline JayTay

• Bikers Founder
  • Junior Community Member
  • Bikers Forever, Forever Bikers
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: JayTay
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 07:03:46 pm »
When you eat meat that is full of toxic chemicals and all the adrenaline that was released when the animal was about to be slaughtered, you shouldn't be surprised if you end up with negative thoughts, anxiety, depression, etc.

The world is ran by satanists that want you contributing towards the constant ritual sacrifice of animals. You get fucked up by the meat which 80% of the toxins you get in your body come from meat. Then the torture and slaughter of billions of animals harm the entire energetic field of the planet which may be called the morphogenetic field. There are scientific studies that prove even newborn chicks can influence the quantum field.

The way you think just amazes me, are you actually saying that eating any kind of meat would cause someone to suicide, alright buddy here are some facts you're missing out on, people tend to suicide not because of the way they eat but because of the way they get treated and the harsh environments they live in, you aren't wrong to stand against animal torture, but you're making it seem that animal lives matter much more than humans,

And since you opened the "satanic" topic i've some stuff to say regarding that matter, did you know that satanists usually sacrifice babies for their rituals, oh right you wont give a damn about that because apparently animals lives matter more human lives, people get tortured on a daily basis yet you people turn a blind eye to that and try not to talk about it.

Offline TroubleShot

• New Community Member
  • Life is Good
    Years
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 08:29:11 pm »
animal lives matter much more than humans,
well not much more than humans, but animal's live matters too. Unless they're going to take the Animal's life for a Good benefit. NOT KILLING for no reason.
And since you opened the "satanic" topic i've some stuff to say regarding that matter, did you know that satanists usually sacrifice babies for their rituals, oh right you wont give a damn about that because apparently animals lives matter more human lives, people get tortured on a daily basis yet you people turn a blind eye to that and try not to talk about it.
it seems to me both of you are going off-topic to this part. Lets focus on the main topic.
no Arran I highly doubt that there's such things as toxic chemicals that lead you to getting negative thoughts, depression and any other suicide stuff. I have eaten pretty much all type of meats, beef, pork, chicken, goat meat, and it never gave me or made me think negative thoughts nor give me depression. There are kind of Meats that contains protein not just a good flavor or taste.
High protein foods include lean chicken, lean pork, fish, lean beef.

According to the research I made, meats don't have these toxic chemicals that gives you a side effect to getting deppresed or that, If you eat lots of processed meat, fried food, refined cereals, candy, pastries, and high-fat dairy products, you're more likely to be anxious and depressed.

WHO's given information is not "accurate" at all for me. It is only a saying that every 40 seconds in the world one person seeks death, but I do think this one is a relate-able matter of fact. Although I highly doubt that the suicide per year is  800,000.

It is true that getting old give you the feeling of getting depressed, IMO I think its about the good memories getting remembered throughout their past, and the brain is psychologically reacting to the emotions / feelings delivered by your nervous system knowing that those good days will never happen again and triggers a feeling called "Nostalgia" as what I understand, and leaves you with Negative thoughts while getting old.
Haters are my Motivators

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 10:48:51 pm »
The way you think just amazes me, are you actually saying that eating any kind of meat would cause someone to suicide

Do some research on how insanely toxic meat is then you'd understand how insanely dangerous it is to the body.

Since you probably won't here is 1 of thousands of things that prove how fucked up meat is:

people tend to suicide not because of the way they eat but because of the way they get treated and the harsh environments they live in

There was a drug that cures acne but makes people commit suicide for NO REASON: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/10160484/Controversial-acne-drug-blamed-for-a-number-of-suicides.html there is nothing wrong in their lives, yet they had the urge to kill themselves, because of a drug they were taking.

Food, especially meat is FULL OF DRUGS like all the hormones, antibiotics pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, insecticides...

but you're making it seem that animal lives matter much more than humans

Are animals reading my posts? No, I'm trying to educate you lot, because nobody else is telling you truth. I'm wasting my time for the hope that some of you will stop choosing to live in ignorance and accept the truth.

I live in harmony with natural law as I do not violate the natural law rights of any beings and I want everyone's natural law rights to protected. So I don't know what this bullshit you're talking about came from that I don't care about people being tortured... What are you doing to help these people you say are being tortured that I'm not doing? And yes FYI I am well aware of the possibility that satanists are sacrificing human children, where else do all these hundreds of thousands of missing children go...
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:06:32 pm by Arran »

Offline NinjaTuna

• The Posh One
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: NinjaTuna
  • Squad: Project X
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 11:15:14 pm »
One of my close friends is vegan and has been for years yet she suffers from severe depression - I think it's more than just eating meat....

I think a consumerist society and one that continues to put heaps and heaps of pressure on young people is more down to why more people are known to be suffering from depression than ever before - also because we have trained psychologists and doctors who can identify it as something serious. People have always suffered from depression, its just that its only recently being taken seriously.

Offline OhhKarim

• Regular Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 11:23:47 pm »

First of all, why have I never faced any suicidal thoughts when I've been eating meat my whole life? Same thing for most of my friends and family members. This isn't the reason for suicide, otherwise vegans wouldn't be suicidal. To even disprove you, we can look at the suicide and depression rates amongst meat eaters and vegetarians/vegans, they are higher than meat eaters, which contradicts your own words. Rather, meat eaters have a better mental health than vegans and vegetarians.

https://www.foodnavigator.com/Article/2020/04/28/Meat-eaters-have-better-mental-health-than-vegans-and-vegetarians-study-claims

The reasons for suicide are more likely to be related to traumatic events, perfectionism, etc.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7068323/#:~:text=Background%3A%20Perfectionism%20has%20been%20linked,SCS)%2C%20culminating%20in%20suicide.

Perfectionism has been linked to suicide. According to the Narrative-Crisis Model of suicide, individuals with trait vulnerabilities are prone to develop a certain mindset, known as a Suicidal Narrative, which may precipitate the Suicide Crisis Syndrome (SCS), culminating in suicide.
[2020-07-31 15:02:17] [Output] : The message you said resulting in this punishment: Today is eid, I ate a cow

Offline Xea

• Punk is not dead. Punk became dad!
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Xea
  • Squad: EMS
« Reply #7 on: Today at 12:54:51 am »
I agree about meat consumption is bad for our lives not just about depression etc. Meat also triggers so many cancers. (Google Scholar > "Meat consumption cancer"). But this isn't big deal for suicides. People are not being satisfied. We're living in a world of fast dopamines and it affects our lives so deeply. We don't live the moment, we share it through social media, some of us maybe living for showing off in social media. We are consuming everything so fast with food, clothes, masturbation and we are getting addicted into these. We are not chasing a long relationships that will maintain our happiness level, we're chasing a night with the best girl. We started to looking for dopamines as soon as we find. This world is full of consumption and people who doesn't value or didn't earn anything in their lives are suiciding. This is why you have to read, find more interests in your life, value people for maintaining your happiness level.

I'm a meat consumer and I love eating it. I know how we are getting meat from slaughterhouses. Millions maybe billions cows are dying because of us. So be it man, it doesn't bother me. I'm an atheist and since I only care for my own sake. I'm more willing to do what is best for me.

Also this does makes me selfish like all of us. If any of you thinks that an animal should not be slaughtered for humans, this because you value animals and you're being sad. You're feeling sorry for that animal. You're mourning for them and as I said just because you're not feeling okay just because being sad you don't want to see slaughtered animals.

Also your idea or my idea, our thoughts can't be judged because we both are humans.  It can be only judged only if we had a religion doctrine. Even you had so many followers with your idea, it doesn't mean that is the true. Hitler is a great example for this subject.

In my opinion there can't an idea upper than other idea. We both are human, come to me if you are god or an alien.
Bikers Secretary.
Emergency Medical Services Co-Founder.
Ex. Turkish Guider.

Offline sasheto

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: SashkO#R
  • Squad: Raven_Squad
« Reply #8 on: Today at 01:20:07 am »
First of all, why have I never faced any suicidal thoughts when I've been eating meat my whole life? Same thing for most of my friends and family members. This isn't the reason for suicide, otherwise vegans wouldn't be suicidal. To even disprove you, we can look at the suicide and depression rates amongst meat eaters and vegetarians/vegans, they are higher than meat eaters, which contradicts your own words. Rather, meat eaters have a better mental health than vegans and vegetarians.
When you get 2 people working under stress, one will remain calm and solve the problem, while the other succumbs to panic and creates even more problems. The difference between different human organisms is more or less the same. One organism will react poorly to the slightest hormonal imbalance, while the other will continue working as normal.

Associating vegan lifestyle with healthiness is something quite misleading. First and foremost veganism is a lifestyle, not a specific diet. Most people who go vegan do it due to ethical reasons, and many of them have no basic knowledge of diet planning. This leads to not reaching calorie intake, vitamins/minerals deficiencies etc.., which could lead to worsen mental health. A badly planned "vegan diet", can be just as bad if not worse than a badly planned omnivore diet. A properly planned plant-based diet though is much healthier, than a properly planned omnivore diet, and there is no scientific study which could deny this.