Author Topic: Beirut explosion, reasons and purpose?  (Read 4245 times)

Offline Assad.

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Squad: Ns
Beirut explosion, reasons and purpose?
« on: 05 08, 2020, 03:33:23 am »
It is ironic to hear the Lebanese Minister of the Interior announce that the fireworks are the reason behind the Beirut explosion yesterday. After seeing some of the videos recording the explosion, I knew it was intentional by unknown terrorists. Is it HezboAllah behind it? Or Israel secret intelligence service? None knows the truth now but 3 days left for assassination court of Rafik Hariri who's a former prime minister of Lebanon so what comes to mind is that beirut explosion is meant to be done for that purpose which is doing chaos before the judgement of Hariri killers.

God have mercy for beirut innocent citizens
Pirus Founder
Assistant Head Criminal Boss
Former In-game Supporter
Former CIT2 Radio DJ

Offline PiNo.

YearsYears
Re: Beirut explosion, reasons and purpose?
« Reply #1 on: 05 08, 2020, 03:48:20 am »
Let's say first, here in The Netherlands we get not much information. I only found maybe 3 pages about it, that all says the same. It was a firework firecrackers storage. And that blew up, and it were 4 big explosions. You heard the explosions 250kms away from the place where it happened. Thats like the other side of my country. Well, that is not possible. There are so many injuries and such. I think this is more then just firework. Firework could not fuck it up this big. I heard stories that they create & storage many weapons, bombs etc in these areas. Maybe they were hiding it secretly? Maybe I get more information tomorrow, but till now I don't know more anymore.

Offline Assad.

« Reply #2 on: 05 08, 2020, 03:58:35 am »
A bomb storage in Beirut port since years, says by a commandant in Lebanon army. But too much lies to believe that. And if yes, what is the reason behind its explosion? More things to talk about in few hours..
Pirus Founder
Former In-game Supporter
Former CIT2 Radio DJ

Offline YungChri$t

• New Community Member
    Years
  • Group: eXodus
  • Squad: zomb1e
« Reply #3 on: 05 08, 2020, 05:17:16 am »
A bomb storage in Beirut port since years, says by a commandant in Lebanon army. But too much lies to believe that. And if yes, what is the reason behind its explosion? More things to talk about in few hours..
It is ironic to hear the Lebanese Minister of the Interior announce that the fireworks are the reason behind the Beirut explosion yesterday. After seeing some of the videos recording the explosion, I knew it was intentional by unknown terrorists. Is it HezboAllah behind it? Or Israel secret intelligence service? None knows the truth now but 3 days left for assassination court of Rafik Hariri who's a former prime minister of Lebanon so what comes to mind is that beirut explosion is meant to be done for that purpose which is doing chaos before the judgement of Hariri killers.

God have mercy for beirut innocent citizens
Explosions were 30 minutes away from my house, felt the shockwaves etc, our country is ran by a corrupted government so we will never know the actual truth behind all of this sadly but am pretty sure this was a setup between Hezbollah and Israel.
It's a really long story between both 2 Hezbollah, Israel and Lebanon, anyway what I heard is that Hezbollah had a ship full of weapons coming to the Beirut port Israel found out about it and dropped the bombs on it.
Thing is 70% of the people believe that Hezbollah works with Israel while he wants to make the world think that Hezbollah is against Israel, this shit been going for a very long time. We get hit by stuff like this every year but this one a lil bit too much different I guess? lol
Hoping for no "firework" comments because that's all fake news obviously.Lol it is literally so obvious the government is trying to hide something.
Not to mention that the country is going in it's biggest financial crisis along with this corona shit. People protesting now and then to make every single person in the government to resign but they're not, well... no idea xD
The port was the source of Lebanon's income (food, gas, money, everything.) and now that it's gone we got nothing )
« Last Edit: 05 08, 2020, 05:22:48 am by YungChri$t »

Offline Ty4go

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 05 08, 2020, 06:17:14 am »
Whether it was an Israeli attack or just a fire accident, its still Hezballah's responsibility anyways because we all know that they manage the government indirectly. How would they keep that illegal explosive chemicals
 in a civilian port? So nobody can target it? Taking innocent humans as an armor to protect their chemicals shits? spit
We are purer than pure honey for those who want our friendship, and we are the scourge of poison for those who wanted to disturb our unity - Faisal bin Abdulaziz

Offline Jonio

• 5th Honorable
  • Civil engineer student
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
« Reply #5 on: 05 08, 2020, 08:04:36 am »
How would they keep that illegal explosive chemicals in a civilian port? So nobody can target it? Taking innocent humans as an armor to protect their chemicals shits? spit
Yeah, what's being said is that those chemicals were in that port for years and only god knows why the fuck it wasn't thrown in desert or buried there as it's the normal protocol in every country.

corruption, negligence and favoritism are the reason why this country is in pain.

The one and only LV honorable gang.

Offline Pilovali

• im special
  • L4 Staff
  • IT guy
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: KLM-P|Pilovali
  • Squad: 404
« Reply #6 on: 05 08, 2020, 02:27:12 pm »
Let's say first, here in The Netherlands we get not much information. I only found maybe 3 pages about it, that all says the same. It was a firework firecrackers storage. And that blew up, and it were 4 big explosions. You heard the explosions 250kms away from the place where it happened. Thats like the other side of my country. Well, that is not possible. There are so many injuries and such. I think this is more then just firework. Firework could not fuck it up this big. I heard stories that they create & storage many weapons, bombs etc in these areas. Maybe they were hiding it secretly? Maybe I get more information tomorrow, but till now I don't know more anymore.
KNMI measured the explosion 2.5 hours later with a special meter in the Netherlands.
If KNMI can measure it, I think people could've heard it 250 km further.
It's not only fireworks, there was a big storage of explosive stuff near it. Natrium something. Highly explosive.

ServiceDesk Engineer | IT guy | Introduction

Offline Lello

• New Community Member
  • Don't wait the perfect moment just take the moment
  • Group: xCoder
  • Ingame: Lello
  • Squad: The_Mercenaires
« Reply #7 on: 05 08, 2020, 02:34:53 pm »
KNMI measured the explosion 2.5 hours later with a special meter in the Netherlands.
If KNMI can measure it, I think people could've heard it 250 km further.
It's not only fireworks, there was a big storage of explosive stuff near it. Natrium something. Highly explosive.
I can explain I am from Lebanon it was a big storage of explosive owned by Hezbollah and 2700 tonnes of ammonium nitrate has been explodes.  :|

Offline Lello

• New Community Member
« Reply #8 on: 05 08, 2020, 02:36:57 pm »
Yea they are lying it's not a firework or firecrackers storage. :fp: it's a ammonium nitrate 2700 tonnes

Offline Lello

• New Community Member
« Reply #9 on: 05 08, 2020, 02:40:19 pm »
Yeah, what's being said is that those chemicals were in that port for years and only god knows why the fuck it wasn't thrown in desert or buried there as it's the normal protocol in every country.

corruption, negligence and favoritism are the reason why this country is in pain.
The Chemicals in a hangar of ammonium nitrate was from 2014 to now has been destroyed

Offline Mark.-

• Donator L1
  • Stranger in A Stranger Land
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
« Reply #10 on: 05 08, 2020, 02:49:42 pm »
Whether it was an Israeli attack or just a fire accident, its still Hezballah's responsibility anyways because we all know that they manage the government indirectly. How would they keep that illegal explosive chemicals
 in a civilian port? So nobody can target it? Taking innocent humans as an armor to protect their chemicals shits? spit
exactly,even if its an israeli attack I just cant understand why would hezballa leave this illegal chemicals in our port near civilians, people are dying here I know more than 5 people missing its chaos

Offline Mello

• Junior Community Member
  • My honor is my loyalty.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
Former Deputy Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation(15.09.2019 - 01.01.2021)

Offline Wilson

• Ingame: Wilson
  • Squad: Akatsuki
« Reply #12 on: 05 08, 2020, 03:17:55 pm »
Stupid minister. This are not fireworks this are explosives in concentration he should go to jail for ignoring this tipe of activities.

Offline Assad.

« Reply #13 on: 05 08, 2020, 05:48:27 pm »
In the past few hours, people talk about an old statements by Hasan Nasrallah the current secretary general of the Lebanese political and paramilitary party Hezbollah saying that Hezboallah owns tonnes of ammonium nitrate explosion, reason is to attack Israel. So, how could they keep this explosive in a civil port maybe?
Stupid minister. This are not fireworks this are explosives in concentration he should go to jail for ignoring this tipe of activities.
Not soon, that government is just a such of few terrorists working for their own purpose and they betray all lebanese citizens.. We face that in all the arabic countries, sadly we can do nothing.
« Last Edit: 05 08, 2020, 05:53:42 pm by Assad. »
Pirus Founder
Former In-game Supporter
Former CIT2 Radio DJ

Offline Wilson

• Ingame: Wilson
  • Squad: Akatsuki
« Reply #14 on: 05 08, 2020, 09:49:40 pm »
That happened because the amonium nitrate was droped from a ship to beirut ground zone.