Author Topic: [Brian] Group leaders will have partial access to CIT activity panel  (Read 728 times)

Offline BoSs

• New Community Member
  • Skill / Strength / Loyal
  • Group: Virtuality
  • Ingame: BoSs
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
Re: Group leaders will have partial access to CIT activity panel
« Reply #15 on: 05 09, 2020, 11:23:38 am »
I agree a lot with this, because he will help the leaders, He will explain everything easily to them, He will explain to them, who is loyal and who is active and it will be easy to place promotions for those who deserve it, I'll vote Positive.
Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.
-Henry Ford

Offline eysflex

• Guide
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Ths
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #16 on: 05 09, 2020, 03:51:31 pm »
Hello, Good day!

This would be totally useful for those group leader to check daily activity, maintain the group reputation to prevent getting warned or punishment by staff and also this suggestion is totally useful especially in the civilian side because leaders can improve the group's activity and I can't see any harm or disadvantage on this suggestion, so I'm going to give  :tick: Goodluck with the other votes buddy.
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole

ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: 05 09, 2020, 05:52:48 pm »
This will work only if the output is about your group. Because some groups tend to watch what others do and criticize too much.

Offline Forager

• Guide
  • guest61234 ~ 83079
    Years
  • Ingame: Forager
« Reply #18 on: 05 09, 2020, 05:58:29 pm »
This isn't bad because the one that can be seen is your own group. Groups still have privacy on their own data. In this idea, group leaders has the information of their own group so they know their own activity if they are active or not. Also, for being transparent about this, leaders won't complain for if there will be a judgement for their group. In a long term, if a certain group is preparing for future promotion, they will be aware if they complied with the requirements before applying. Positive.
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline Dredd

• The Pizzaboy
  • Honorable
  • You want a pizza or what?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos Family
  • Ingame: Dredd
  • Squad: Raptors
« Reply #19 on: 06 09, 2020, 06:10:53 am »
This will work only if the output is about your group. Because some groups tend to watch what others do and criticize too much.

Yeah I was thinking just output your group's line as a top message. I just mentioned accessing all the panel if code filtering was much a trouble for you, I agree that you should only see your own group stats (It's like GDPR thing)
Thanks

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
  • CIT's Denzel Washington
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #20 on: 09 09, 2020, 10:44:56 am »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 10 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.

The topic will remain as neutral priority until next review.

Offline Emre

• Junior Community Member
  • Everything is connected.
  • Group: Invaders
  • Ingame: Emre
  • Squad: Undisputed
« Reply #21 on: 10 09, 2020, 08:19:13 am »
Well as Brian said '' This will work only if the output is about your group. '' well I totally agree because some people always try to find bad sides of every group and adding this like that would make this a tool for them. Well I saw this panel when Brian first posted it and it had only counted 3 days I'm still curios that how much did we get later that month etc..So I just want to add one more thing to this suggestion if it's possible we should add the first months that counted to the panel like '' Old Months Section '' to see your group's improvement or reduction and make some moves to prevent it. My vote is Positive even if we can't add the Old Months Section.  :tick:
CIT News Senior PublisherUndisputed FounderInvaders FounderMidnight Club CaptainDjInV|Emre'U

Offline FastLane.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
    YearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA {VAC}
  • Ingame: FastLane
  • Squad: Driftworks
« Reply #22 on: 10 09, 2020, 02:23:01 pm »
I think this would be good as Sometimes groups that are trying to keep their activities stable inorder to apply for promotion will be able to check if they're doing good or bad, This would basically allow them to keep track of everything but I agree with Brian, It should be only about your group because it's obviously some groups might try to criticize others that have less activity points than their own. Positive
Life is full of surprises, So enjoy it meanwhile it lasts.