Author Topic: Adding a new variant of the Infernus  (Read 626 times)

Online Amelia

• New Community Member
  • FBI Agent
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: SA-Amelia[FBI]
  • Squad: Anti Riot_Squad
Re: Adding a new variant of the Infernus
« Reply #15 on: 05 09, 2020, 05:40:40 am »
Wow that's an amazing suggestion, I Love the new awesome additions like your suggestion  of course i'm Positive Because this will add a new feature to this car, and I am sure that many will use it because it is very wonderful ,And it will be useful for some people who like cars like this.

Offline RuDz

• New Community Member
  • who and where i am ?
    Years
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|RuDz
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki
« Reply #16 on: 05 09, 2020, 08:45:00 am »
Okay. I really like this variant. It does look neat and I will definitely use it. I hope many people will like it. I vote Positive.

Online UwitSwaq

• Junior Community Member
  • Shape Up Or Ship Out! Invaders Supreme.
    Years
  • Group: Invaders F
  • Ingame: UwitSwaq
  • Squad: Turkish Union F
« Reply #17 on: 05 09, 2020, 06:32:36 pm »
Well as you see many people already voted positive and want this in game fast. So do I. I don't like the Infernus' style so I don't drive it. But this new roadster variant looks cool and I think I will use it when this gets added. My vote is Positive! :tick:
Invaders Founder
Turkish Union Founder
The Mechanic God ( Top Scrapper)

Offline Scarlett

• New Community Member
  • Just enjoy every moment.
    Years
« Reply #18 on: 06 09, 2020, 08:56:11 am »
It is very good! Many players who don't even have an Infernus (Because they don't like it) will now use it. That's really cool. Maybe someone will find any new ideas for shaders.) Thanks for the support! <3

Offline North

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: North
  • Squad: Undisputed.
« Reply #19 on: 06 09, 2020, 10:10:53 pm »
Good suggestion, because we can have several variants in cars and a super car is very viable. Just like Banshee and Super GT, we could have the new variant of infernus. My vote is positive.  :tick:
Added North as Portuguese Helper. (28.02.2020 + Golem)
March 17th, 2020 - Added North as CEM (CEM Team)
September 6th: North Added as Portuguese translator.

Offline eysflex

• Guide
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Ths
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #20 on: 06 09, 2020, 11:23:10 pm »
Hello, Good Day/Night,

I've seen there are too many people suggesting new variants or mods into the vehicle to make better looks to attract them. We all know that Infernus is one of the fastest car in-game and also a usable car too. This is a great idea to have variants in  Infernus. It can make look better for the old Infernus. therefore  I don't think this suggestion will cause any harm to the player and also the community will enjoy the new variants in this car and bring happiness to them. I'm going to vote Positive Good luck with the other votes!
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole

ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Skuu#

« Reply #21 on: 06 09, 2020, 11:41:14 pm »
Great! I fully support this, it will make the car look much better and more people will buy it: D, it will be a big change  :tick:

Offline Youssef.

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: Youssef
« Reply #22 on: 08 09, 2020, 12:09:26 pm »
Hey,we all know the infernus is one of the most popular cars and many players are using and enjoying it but unfortunately in my opinion there is no sufficient variants for this car,I think the addition of this variant will make the car more popular just like the Super GT,and will attract many players to use the infernus,positive
Make it happen,Shock everyone

Offline Toby

• The Adventurous
  • L1 Staff
  • star wars fan
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #23 on: 08 09, 2020, 12:28:21 pm »
I've always said the more customization options we have for vehicles the better. I'm positive because it's not a hard thing to implement, besides that suggestion reminds me of Super GT convertible variant and I don't see why this one shouldn't be added as well.
risen from the ashes

Offline Extreme

• The Unforgiven
  • L1 Staff
  • Group: Camorra
« Reply #24 on: 08 09, 2020, 02:49:50 pm »
This model is IMO better looking than the one you suggested before, it suits well as it's basically a roadster model of the Infernus. Not to mention that Infernus is one of the most used cars in CIT so adding more customization to it won't harm anyone.

@Vampire are you planning to work on it? It has reached quite a lot of upvotes.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti

Offline Vampire

• Quality Control Manager
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
« Reply #25 on: 08 09, 2020, 04:38:23 pm »
This model is IMO better looking than the one you suggested before, it suits well as it's basically a roadster model of the Infernus. Not to mention that Infernus is one of the most used cars in CIT so adding more customization to it won't harm anyone.

@Vampire are you planning to work on it? It has reached quite a lot of upvotes.
I already sent the new variant to Brian 3 days ago. I'm waiting for him to review it.
It is possible to fail in many ways…while to succeed is possible only in one way - Aristotle
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it - Steve Jobs

Offline Vampire

• Quality Control Manager
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
Re: [Vampire] Adding a new variant of the Infernus
« Reply #26 on: 10 09, 2020, 11:46:46 am »
Added.
It is possible to fail in many ways…while to succeed is possible only in one way - Aristotle
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it - Steve Jobs