Author Topic: [A] CIT News | MacMan  (Read 238 times)

Offline MacMan

• Senior Community Member
  • "You're different. You're good, kind and decent"
    YearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN-F|MacMan'F
  • Squad: Falken
[A] CIT News | MacMan
« on: 28 09, 2020, 09:14:35 am »

Section One: Accounts details

Your ingame nick: CzN-F|MacMan
Account name: MacMan89
Discord account name (Name#ID): MacMan#2277
Punishlog (Screenshot imgur.com/pilo.ovh): https://imguh.com/image/5EeFW
Last application link (if any): https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=346708.0

Section Two: Personal information

Country of residence: Egypt
Introduce yourself: I am Ammar who's 18 years old, I live in Egypt, Alexandria. I am totally free these days, I've got no school and I've no lessons to take. School will start in 17 October, when the school starts I will start my lessons and focus of course, in CIT I am MacMan who's the creator of CitiZeNs and I am an Ex. State Official and Ex. Guider, I am well known in the server and known as a respective person, I always respect people in the server and try not to harm them, I am active in support chat to help newbies and I am trying to make CIT a better place for players, currently I am trying my best to make CitiZeNs active and make it L6, I've currently came back from inactivity and I will be full active for a long time, serving the community by being a CIT News publisher if I am accepted and looking forward to become State Official again and serve the civilians.

Section Three: General Questions

Why do you want to join the CIT News team and What do you think about CIT News? I want to contribute to the server and be a CIT News publisher, I used to be one but I didn't focus well in my posters and I was kicked, I made a lot of bad posters back then but now I am here to contribute and give it more time and patience, designing is an enjoyable thing for me, kinda stressful but I enjoy designing the poster and get the news and information to make a good poster, I apologize for my bad history in this duty, I know that I've done a bad work in this duty but I promise that I will do a great work if I will be accepted this time, I will do my best for the team and my posters will be great, hopefully.
Which page do you want to be a part of?: Event News
Prepare an example page with Canva and give us a preview link here: https://www.canva.com/design/DAEJDgCTaTo/HcRs5lCFLhJHe9UA3R4S2w/view?utm_content=DAEJDgCTaTo&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

Section Four: Agreements

I will not try to slide in any false news: Yes
I will be inactive without inactivity report: No
I will follow inactivity rules and if I break them I will be warned: Yes
I will leak finished pages and CIT News private information: No
I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for: No

CIT News Application From ©️
« Last Edit: 28 09, 2020, 02:40:22 pm by Atheer »
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Atheer

• CIT News Administrator
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
Re: [Application] CIT News | MacMan
« Reply #1 on: 28 09, 2020, 11:14:37 am »

Dear @MacMan ,

Your application for CIT News Publisher has been set as Pending, please be patient until you get the result. Your application will be moved to our private discord channel, we are going to discuss and vote on your application effort including the design and your English skills.

Follow these tips to avoid getting denied:
  • Avoid getting any punishments.
  • Don't PM any application manager to check your application status.

Regards,
CIT News Administrative Director, Atheer
CIT News President & CEO
Atheer#6139

Offline Atheer

• CIT News Administrator
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
Re: [P] CIT News | MacMan
« Reply #2 on: 28 09, 2020, 02:40:06 pm »

Dear @MacMan,

I would like to inform you that your application for CIT News Publisher has been Accepted, Welcome to the team.

Here is what you've to do:
  • Join our discord server.
  • Read our homepage.
    • Request addition in our roster.
    • You may PM any CIT News Magazine Admin to give you access to private channels on discord.

Regards,
    CIT News Administrative Director, Atheer
CIT News President & CEO
Atheer#6139