Author Topic: Abortion and your opinion about it  (Read 5706 times)

Offline ZtyX

• Mafia Boss
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: IVANs_Family
  • Ingame: GA~[IF]IVAN>B+
  • Squad: IVANs_Squad
Abortion and your opinion about it
« on: 04 10, 2020, 01:34:21 am »
We have been discussing abortion a lot in other topics, so I decided to make a topic for it.

How do you feel about abortion morally?
Do you think its bad, evil or do you not care?

Is it OK to call people who support abortion 'baby killers'?

Personally, I think that women can decide what to do with their own body.

I think its wrong to try and insult others for their views on abortion or for having an abortion.

Getting an abortion is an extremely difficult situation for women as it is. However, this is something that happens inside their body and therefore they can do what they feel is best for them.

Also, I dont consider unborn children as live citizens. They are still inside their mother and haven't been born yet.

I think abortion is a wedge issue designed and abused by politicians to make people support them. Its easy to make yourself the good guy and someone else the bad guy on issues of abortion. That makes it an easy and effective issue.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
Re: Abortion and your opinion about it
« Reply #1 on: 04 10, 2020, 01:55:52 am »
Killing a baby, whether born yet or still inside the womb, is literally what a baby-killer is. So yes, it is right to call them so. Now, you may not consider a fetus a citizen, but what you cannot disagree with, is the fact that the fetus is undeniably a distinct human being confirmed by science as they share the same genetic code as adult human beings (and humans' offspring are obviously going to be humans too, logic). Killing any innocent human being is murder, I don't support murder, so I don't support abortion. The argument "my body my choice" makes no sense because you are killing a separate body, otherwise the woman herself would die from the abortion if it where to be her own body being killed.

Offline ZtyX

• Mafia Boss
« Reply #2 on: 04 10, 2020, 02:15:17 am »
When was the last time you had fish?
Humans evolved from fish and share lots of DNA.  .. Do you lay sleepless at night because you killed fish?
No, you dont. There are some things you need to do in life to survive and you have to move on. One of them could be an abortion.

Baby killer is just a word designed to provoke and cause distress. Women dont want to abort, but it can be neccesary to survive or focus on their own lives.

Going around saying baby killer and obsessing over abortion as a male, or even female - but especially male because, you cant have an abortion, is political and self righteous indignation to feel better about yourself and stick it to others. Nothing more.
« Last Edit: 04 10, 2020, 02:19:16 am by ZtyX »

Offline Le'Bored

• Donator L1
  • Best Organized Criminal Association
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BOCA
  • Ingame: [BOCA]Le'Bored
  • Squad: 999
« Reply #3 on: 04 10, 2020, 02:27:33 am »
I think that if you get your girlfriend pregnant by accident or intentional I think it would be impossible to abort .
EXCEPT if the womb have a major deformation like "no legs" "no arms".

But I think if a woman get pregnant by being raped (sadly it happens in alot of countries nowadays) she would have the right to abort.

Online Nikos

• The Helper & Bikers Leader
  • Honorable
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: NoodleLovers
« Reply #4 on: 04 10, 2020, 09:31:00 am »
The problem with this debate is that people tend to solely judge abortion based on the how moral or immoral it is. They completely ignore the fact that abortion is important and very convenient. Even if I agree with the fact that it's immoral under any circumstances (it isn't) I still would support it because it benefits humanity. There are countless immoral things humans do for their convenience and that's fine for me... Why? Because I am an egocentric human being like the rest of you. Even if we abolish abortion, we are aware that women will seek for them and will do them illegally in an unsafe environment. Even if we abolish abortion, we are aware that orphanages won't be able to support countless kids and those kids might live without parents which is a very cruel thing. Even if we abolish abortion, we are aware that those kids won't receive the love they truly deserve from their parents. Even if we abolish abortion, we are aware that those kids might be raised by bad parents, by people who didn't want to be parents. Is this what those kids deserve? Do kids deserve to be born with diseases that will ruin their lifes and will make them the target of bullies on school?

They funny thing is that people who call other people baby killers are so brainwashed by their leaders, religion and so obsessed with other countries who would easily contribute to a war which for me is way more immoral than aborting a 1mm cell.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline BlackBear

• Regular Community Member
  • the rain goes RI-RA-RI-RA
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: BlackBear
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #5 on: 04 10, 2020, 01:00:47 pm »
Going around saying baby killer and obsessing over abortion as a male, or even female - but especially male because, you cant have an abortion, is political and self righteous indignation to feel better about yourself and stick it to others. Nothing more.
hmm, have you just talked bad about who believes in that? I mean here in this board we don't talk like that, have some morals.
Also, I dont consider unborn children as live citizens. They are still inside their mother and haven't been born yet.
how's that please? since when the unborn babies aren't alive, ha? you're just saying anything with no proof.
How do you feel about abortion morally?
Do you think its bad, evil or do you not care?
yea, do you think who kills a "live citizen" is divine?
Is it OK to call people who support abortion 'baby killers'?
Do you mean insulting them? no, we don't insult people for their beliefs or what they do in their life but still, we have some opinions on whatever they do as we are "social" creatures but we don't call with them with feeling-bad words.
Personally, I think that women can decide what to do with their own body.
they don't have this baby for the following reason: your mom isn't your owner, neither your dad.
Getting an abortion is an extremely difficult situation for women as it is. However, this is something that happens inside their body and therefore they can do what they feel is best for them.
yes, the freedom, I understand you. we all have this freedom and we still have the freedom to believe in anything we want.
I think abortion is a wedge issue designed and abused by politicians to make people support them. Its easy to make yourself the good guy and someone else the bad guy on issues of abortion. That makes it an easy and effective issue.
yes, it's easy but the "politicians" you're talking about aren't the guys who made this, in my religion for example, the abortion is forbidden.
Humans evolved from fish and share lots of DNA.  .. Do you lay sleepless at night because you killed fish?
No, you dont. There are some things you need to do in life to survive and you have to move on. One of them could be an abortion.
have you just made fish and human equals?

if you have made this topic to talk about who believes in the abortion as a bad thing with "you don't believe in freedom" "you just to like to force people" so please lock this. also, having a baby is one of the consequences of having sex, you get the good feeling when you have sex but in the consequences of that is having a baby so if you don't want a baby then don't have sex, simple.
MyAnimeList
You cannot think decide alone.
Learning: Arabic, English, Japanese, French and Spanish.
"This community feels already entitled to spam their opinion on everything" said Brain.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #6 on: 04 10, 2020, 01:29:31 pm »

Probably a week ago, why? Want some recipes?

I don't lay sleepless at night because killing a fish for food consumption is nature, just like a lion kills a deer to eat it. You don't kill a fetus to eat it so there is not a single similarity between those two points if that's what you were trying to get at, you kill a fetus when you are a selfish monster who prefers to kill their offspring for the sake of 'convenience'.

Baby killer is just a word designed to provoke and cause distress. Women dont want to abort, but it can be neccesary to survive or focus on their own lives.

You won't die if you don't abort your offspring, the only person dying here is the baby itself in the womb. Abortion is a euphemism for murdering the baby inside your womb, just like when in the military they say "suspect eliminated" here elimination is a euphemism for kill as well. So calling those monsters who abort their offspring baby-killers, it is completely right to do so. Not to mention that I believe anyone who kills an innocent person should die from the death penalty, so people who abort their children fall under that (whether it's the mom willingly doing it, or if the father is forcing the mother then he's the one that should be punished). Thankfully abortion is illegal in my country, and the death penalty is legal. The funny thing in western countries is how they keep the bad people alive (pedos, [baby] murderers, rapists, etc) but kill the innocent people (babies in the womb). It can't get any more wicked than that.

Offline remaked

• State Official
  • get high
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 06 10, 2020, 06:23:44 am »
A female has every right to abort, that's called freedom. If you think it's "murder" then you're obviously too young to understand and you generally look at things from a very basic point of view. If a woman(if pregnant it's more like mother) decides to abort her baby, then rest assured there is a very good reason as to why she wants to do that, as we as males will never feel what a mother feels towards her baby so don't act so emotional. And no one can judge/blame her. That's how the world works, get it and move on.

People who say abortion = murder, what if your sister/mother/any female in your family got raped and got pregnant? Oh! Abortion is murder! You should leave your whole life behind and take care of that baby you didn't even want to have! And we are economically fucked, so why not bring a baby to life and torture him/make him have the worst childhood ever without even a father!
Request your customized discord bot: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=372624.0

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #8 on: 06 10, 2020, 10:47:20 am »
A female has every right to abort, that's called freedom. If you think it's "murder" then you're obviously too young to understand and you generally look at things from a very basic point of view. If a woman(if pregnant it's more like mother) decides to abort her baby, then rest assured there is a very good reason as to why she wants to do that, as we as males will never feel what a mother feels towards her baby so don't act so emotional. And no one can judge/blame her. That's how the world works, get it and move on.

People who say abortion = murder, what if your sister/mother/any female in your family got raped and got pregnant? Oh! Abortion is murder! You should leave your whole life behind and take care of that baby you didn't even want to have! And we are economically fucked, so why not bring a baby to life and torture him/make him have the worst childhood ever without even a father!

And you're obviously too young to see the difference between getting an abortion as early as possible and getting an abortion when the baby actually looks like a human and a doctor has to pull the baby out. You're the one looking at it from a "very basic point of view" if you think it's all just "freedom" and there is nothing immoral about murdering an actual baby that has a beating heart opposed to just an early stage abortion where it's like the size of a pea.

Why do you think it's illegal to abort a baby when it's after a certain stage because even evil governments who live off violence and coercion know it's too immoral to allow actual babies to be murdered. Looking at the above image as a reference, in my opinion anything after 3 months (heart beat can be detected before 2 months) is beyond the point where you can use this argument that "it's the woman's body" it's immoral at that point and even though later abortions may not be against any of the man made country law there may be consequences in the future for those involved.

Oh yeah and Paul Joseph Watson covered some sick shit about abortions, found the video and put it to the right timestamp:

https://youtu.be/gK_0Yo-0r08?t=772

According to the video, people are intentionally getting pregnant to then have abortions after 6 months. Look at the picture above and if you think that's moral, you're sick.
« Last Edit: 06 10, 2020, 10:56:02 am by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Online Mubii

• Create Your Own Sunshine.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mubii
« Reply #9 on: 06 10, 2020, 11:28:17 am »
First you cannot justify abortion with freedom. Also, when you have sex, you should be committed and think of consequences of what will be happened. Financially crisis does not justify your act. If you are not committed and didn't think of consequences than you are a fool and coward who don't want to face reality. Also, if you are not committed then don't have physical interaction. If you are not committed than control your sexual desire. Excuse like Poverty, too young is not acceptable and I personally saw many people who are extremely poor have 3 -5 child, and they are  living their life with no problem. Also, justifying the act of abortion because of different crisis is not a thing any person with mind will do.

Muslim view about Abortion https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_abortion

« Last Edit: 06 10, 2020, 11:59:16 am by Mubii »
“Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to hatred, and hatred leads to violence. This is the equation.”Ibn Rushd

"The knowledge of anything, since all things have causes, is not acquired or complete unless it is known by its causes.Avicenna

"Knowledge without action is madness and action without knowledge is foolishness"Al-Ghazali

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #10 on: 06 10, 2020, 03:21:27 pm »
A female has every right to abort, that's called freedom.

Murdering an innocent human being doesn't fall under freedom, by that logic we can put everything under freedom. "Lets allow rape because it's my freedom to do so."

If you think it's "murder" then you're obviously too young to understand and you generally look at things from a very basic point of view.

Murder = killing an innocent human being
Abortion = killing an innocent human being

Murder = abortion

what if your sister/mother/any female in your family got raped and got pregnant? Oh! Abortion is murder! You should leave your whole life behind and take care of that baby you didn't even want to have! And we are economically fucked, so why not bring a baby to life and torture him/make him have the worst childhood ever without even a father!

1 - Killing the baby for the crimes of the father makes no sense, especially in western countries because the rapist doesn't get killed for raping the woman, but the baby inside the womb has to die for the crimes of the father. Yet being raped is way worse than carrying a baby that's not "yours" (it actually is your baby) so this is completely wicked.

2 - Now onto your accusations of "bla bla will live bad life" you are making assumptions. How about you go ahead and ask actual people who are born from rape victims if they want to die or not? Obviously they don't, because we as humans, just like other living beings, live to survive. We want to stay alive. And if someone doesn't want to stay alive, they can end their life, now that is their freedom. They decide their own faith, not the parent, a parent should not decide if the baby lives or dies.

3 - If you think having a "bad life" is a reason to allow the murder of those innocent human beings, I'm surprised why you haven't massacred orphanages since it's full of "children with bad lives without parents"? Now again, go ask them if they want to stay alive or not, they obviously do. This statement also goes to people who decide to murder their babies when they have down syndrome because the parents are ASSUMING that those people won't live a happy life. Yet, those people live happier lives than you will ever live.

"Nobody knows more about down syndrome than I do. I am a man with down syndrome and my life is worth living." That's to all people who try to justify their abortion with the fake idea saying that the babies won't live a good life, whether it's about down syndrome, another disease, rape victim, etc.
« Last Edit: 06 10, 2020, 03:31:00 pm by OhhKarim »

Offline Gonzalo

• Honorable
  • Lua, C#, PHP, HTML & CSS Developer
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: Gonzalo|BNA
  • Squad: SO -Special Ops
« Reply #11 on: 06 10, 2020, 03:41:58 pm »
In my opinion it’s not a white or black subject. It depends on the situation. Under normal circumstances, I highly disagree, and would never support it, yet, I wouldn’t jail you for it. Do I think you are an asshole? Probably, if you didn’t want it, give it out for adoption, someone will. You fucked up, deal at least with the 9-month consequence.

But none of this applies in two scenarios. Rape, and extreme disabilities not compatible with a proper life. And Im not talking about things such as down syndrome, I mean malformations or genetical issues that will only result in a life of absolute pain. As for rape, I dont think it needs much explanation, it’s gotta deeply fuck your mind up to carry the result of a rape inside you for 9 months.

Because of those scenarios, and free choice, it should be globally legal to do it. The moral side of the topic is another thing, and as I mentioned before, I would personally consider you an asshole, unless it’s due to the special circumstances explained above.

Needless to say, no matter why you’d be doing it, it should ONLY happen within the first few weeks, and past a certain point (can’t remember the exact week) it should absolutely be considered a crime, and this is basically what law says in every country where abortion is already legal.
Innovation fuels success

Offline remaked

• State Official
  • get high
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 06 10, 2020, 10:59:09 pm »
When I said I think abortion should be legal, I meant in the first period of the pregnancy, because even if we aren't taking into consideration when the baby starts having a heart beat, in later weeks it even becomes risky for the mother herself to abort, and could even result in her death.

I probably didn't explain myself well. Obviously, if we are talking about mothers doing it just because her boyfriend ran away after hearing about her pregnancy, as Gonzalo said she could carry the baby then give it to another family or something, but there are obviously cases in which the mother has every right to abort, the most common reason in this case is rape. I don't think any female has to live through 9 months picturing every second of them the rape details etc...

Oh yeah and Paul Joseph Watson covered some sick shit about abortions, found the video and put it to the right timestamp:

https://youtu.be/gK_0Yo-0r08?t=772

According to the video, people are intentionally getting pregnant to then have abortions after 6 months. Look at the picture above and if you think that's moral, you're sick.

Okay yeah that's sick as fuck and anyone doing that should be jailed, obviously. But every case differs, that's why this isn't a subject we just can agree on with a yes/no.
« Last Edit: 06 10, 2020, 11:02:40 pm by remaked »
Request your customized discord bot: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=372624.0

Offline SiFiras

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: iFiras
  • Squad: Driftwork afaik
« Reply #13 on: 06 10, 2020, 11:16:06 pm »
Well, I don't support "Abortion" but in some cases it's a bit hard to give a life to somone that belongs to you I mean a part of u while you r not sure if u can secure his future or sometimes u feel that u r not ready to handle the resposability of a humainbeing you should keep in mind that not every country is able to take care of it's citezens some of the countries doesn't give you anything ltrly nothing either u gain your life and work to eat/rent a house/ your monthly payments otherways they wouldn't give a single shit about u.. but at the same time it's a soul that you are throwin away so this debate is kinda endless..
(FMSG) [CIT]FalconHawk|INF: "if her age is not on the clock, she is ready for the c*ck"
- You can now dispose of unwanted melee weapons by listing them for sale at the AI buys at price in F7. (Arran + iFiras)

Offline ZtyX

• Mafia Boss
« Reply #14 on: 06 10, 2020, 11:40:28 pm »
It doesn't matter. You're talking about heartbeats and all these pictures to try and scare us into changing our minds. It's ridiculous and no one should fall for these debate tactics.
Women have the power over their own body. They can do what they want with their body and their life. And that includes terminating a pregnancy.

And if you think that a heartbeat gives you or anyone else the right to invade women's bodies, then you're wrong because that is a physical violation of her body, her space and her life.
Women are not slaves forced to breed for society. They are free and can have/or not have children if they want. They don't have to give birth or stay pregnant for you or anyone else.
The fetus is inside her and if it hasn't been born, then it clearly still depends on the mother. You can't do anything as long as it's inside the mother.

It's her body and you can't force her or attack her to continue the pregnancy. And you can put all these pictures, and say mean crap like baby killer and support shitty laws.
But all you're doing is being abusive towards women. There's a reason why misogyny thrives in right wing culture, which is the same conservative movement that supports these archaic views of abortion. They like this stuff because it binds them and makes them feel united like they're the good guys. Saving all these unborn babies. It's just a twisted fantasy. What you're really doing is being abusive towards women and trying to decide for them.

As I already said, nobody likes getting an abortion, but life is full of difficult decisions and if we support freedom then that also means we have to accept that women are in control over their own bodies. Not the government or right wing fanatics.