Author Topic: Abortion and your opinion about it  (Read 5562 times)

Offline |SaM|OzBeast|GF|

• Donator L3
  • NOBODY fucks with SaM!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SaM
  • Ingame: |SaM|Ozbeast|GF
Re: Abortion and your opinion about it
« Reply #45 on: 05 11, 2020, 10:56:31 pm »

Abortion is the wilful killing of a child
its murder

plain and simple
and there are those who do it repeatedly and takes joy in it
it is just demonic

Offline Nikos

• The Helper & Bikers Leader
  • Honorable
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: NoodleLovers
« Reply #46 on: 06 11, 2020, 01:05:46 am »
and there are those who do it repeatedly and takes joy in it
- Babe, I am pregnant
- That's very nice babe, we would make a perfect family
- I know, it's the perfect time for a baby but... Babe.. HOW ABOUT I RISK MY LIFE JUST TO ABORT IT MUAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #47 on: 06 11, 2020, 02:18:58 am »
- Babe, I am pregnant
- I know, it's the perfect time for a baby but... Babe.. HOW ABOUT I RISK MY LIFE JUST TO ABORT IT MUAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

There are though? There's people who have such disgusting fetishes. I mean, I'm not surprised because imo only mentally unstable people would kill a baby.

Offline PetroSailor

« Reply #48 on: 06 11, 2020, 05:05:15 pm »
- Babe, I am pregnant

It’s definitely more common than you think. And a lot less dangerous these days too.

Offline Alaska.

• Music is not a crime
    Years
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Alaska.
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki.
« Reply #49 on: 06 11, 2020, 09:00:04 pm »

Abortion should be legal.
It would prevent many forced marriages, lower the number of homeless children, and lower deaths from abortion in clandestine places.
And these are the most basic and obvious reasons.

Offline Zaphkiel

• State Official
  • Actions speak louder than words
    YearsYears
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #50 on: 06 11, 2020, 10:55:07 pm »
It would prevent many forced marriages, lower the number of homeless children, and lower deaths from abortion in clandestine places.

You know it's not a must to have a kid to marry someone/when you married someone so forced marriages are out as they are different thing. Lower number of homeless children, but it's better to have a normal life than dying before being even born, you are basically not allowing a new born creature to live the life, enjoy, cry, smile and many other stuff. While being in your mom's tummy you are being created and imagine your mom just killed you before you even see the world and feel anything..
Dreams start by believing!
Rage your dream, continuing down the endless road
  Without turning back for love or the past
  You can go, you can shine
  Rage your dream, living the moment.

Offline Alaska.

• Music is not a crime
    Years
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Alaska.
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki.
« Reply #51 on: 06 11, 2020, 11:27:06 pm »
I mean that many of the forced marriages are due to an unwanted pregnancy.

I prefer abortion to knowing what children are going to be born so I don't have a happy life.
Forcing someone to have a child by force is disgusting.
Even more so when the father is forced to do nothing. The father can only disappear and leave the responsibility to the mother and ruin her life.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #52 on: 07 11, 2020, 02:54:06 am »

Abortion doesn't prevent forced marriages, care to explain? Additionally, forced marriages aren't that common anyways in 1st world countries, and most abortions take place in those countries, so your logic makes no sense. You know what would actually prevent unwanted pregnancies? Not having intercourse before being ready to have a child, or even having a vasectomy. Don't participate in the activity that creates children, if you don't want to have the responsibility of having a child? Imagine thinking an orgasm is worth more than the life of a child, abortionists are a skewed group of people.

Killing a child just because you want to have sex without taking any responsibility of the potential outcome is disgusting.

Even more so when the father is forced to do nothing. The father can only disappear and leave the responsibility to the mother and ruin her life.

Don't have sex with someone who you don't trust? And just because a father left his children doesn't mean you can now just go ahead and kill your children, legit degeneracy.

Offline serek

• Junior Community Member
  • The endless guy
  • Group: K3chievers
« Reply #53 on: 19 11, 2020, 12:16:38 pm »
In my part of view, Aboration is a crime, aborate a baby it like you killed a soul. That's a soul from god killing it a big crime. I am against aboration. If she got a baby, then she must take a responsability. She grow him up and educate him. If she can't take those resposabilities then she isn't a women.
~CLASSIC~

Offline Ivy

« Reply #54 on: 23 11, 2020, 09:30:14 pm »
I do believe men are created superior but that does not mean women deserve less respect, I would never let my father or anyone else treat my mother with disrespect and I wouldn't treat my wife or mother with disrespect. It's no mystery that men are just stronger than women which is supported by science hence why men have been chosen by God to be the servers and protectors of the family [wife and children], why would we serve and protect someone we do not respect? It's actually an honor to serve and protect. As well as, no-one is allowed to boast about whether men or women are more superior and God has said men and women have equal chances of entering Paradise so it doesn't matter anyway.
You say that you believe men are created superior, yet you say women do not deserve to be respected less than men. Isn't the first sentence disrespectful to women? Anyhow, to put it simply, I think abortion should be illegal only when the baby's body has formed and is living. However, if the pregnancy is somehow considered dangerous to the pregnant woman and might actually cause her to die, I think in that case the pregnant woman can have the option to have an abortion, even if the baby has a beating heart.

By the way, I know that religions are a way of living for many people, but I kinda hate how it has to be involved in debates to support someone's opinion.

In my part of view, Aboration is a crime, aborate a baby it like you killed a soul. That's a soul from god killing it a big crime. I am against aboration. If she got a baby, then she must take a responsability. She grow him up and educate him. If she can't take those resposabilities then she isn't a women.
So what you're saying is that all women who cannot handle the responsibility of being pregnant are not considered women? What if I say that all men who cannot handle the responsibility of raising a child are not men? The point I'm trying to make is that any irresponsible person should be treated as being irresponsible, with disregard for their gender. To put it shortly, an irresponsible person is simply irresponsible, doesn't matter what their gender is.
« Last Edit: 23 11, 2020, 09:53:20 pm by Ivy »

Offline BlackBear

• Regular Community Member
  • the rain goes RI-RA-RI-RA
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: BlackBear
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #55 on: 24 11, 2020, 12:24:12 pm »
I prefer abortion to knowing what children are going to be born so I don't have a happy life.
well, I was thinking of what you're saying and I found this by coincidence in a tv show called Friends. if the father doesn't need the child and the mother too then they can give the child for adoption, in other meanings if you don't want your child, millions want your child. for more info read this.

You say that you believe men are created superior, yet you say women do not deserve to be respected less than men. Isn't the first sentence disrespectful to women?
and that's why we should not support gender equality.
Anyhow, to put it simply, I think abortion should be illegal only when the baby's body has formed and is living.
as you said the baby is a baby despite how he's like.
However, if the pregnancy is somehow considered dangerous to the pregnant woman and might actually cause her to die, I think in that case the pregnant woman can have the option to have an abortion, even if the baby has a beating heart.
that's a different case and subject.
By the way, I know that religions are a way of living for many people, but I kinda hate how it has to be involved in debates to support someone's opinion.
I'm sad to tell you that my religion calls itself the perfect guide for my life.
MyAnimeList
You cannot think decide alone.
Learning: Arabic, English, Japanese, French and Spanish.
"This community feels already entitled to spam their opinion on everything" said Brain.

Offline Ivy

« Reply #56 on: 24 11, 2020, 02:15:31 pm »
and that's why we should not support gender equality.
What do you mean that's why? I mean, it's not like I said something against gender equality.

as you said the baby is a baby despite how he's like.
I'm sorry but I think you've misunderstood. I've never said that. What I've meant is that I don't support abortion if it's done at a late stage, which is when the fetus has a heartbeat. Though, I'm okay with abortions done at a very early stage of pregnancy. Basically, it depends on what stage the pregnancy's at.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #57 on: 24 11, 2020, 04:47:05 pm »
You say that you believe men are created superior, yet you say women do not deserve to be respected less than men. Isn't the first sentence disrespectful to women?

No because the truth is not disrespect. Men are way stronger than women, have higher pain endurance, can lift more weight, are taller, etc. It's literally obvious we are created superior, being stronger means you are superior in strength, being taller means you are superior in height, having higher pain endurance means we're superior in pain endurance and the list goes on.

I'm sorry but I think you've misunderstood. I've never said that. What I've meant is that I don't support abortion if it's done at a late stage, which is when the fetus has a heartbeat. Though, I'm okay with abortions done at a very early stage of pregnancy. Basically, it depends on what stage the pregnancy's at.

And why's that? Life is not defined by a heartbeat. You are still killing an innocent human being. None should support that.

Anyhow, to put it simply, I think abortion should be illegal only when the baby's body has formed and is living.

The baby is already living before it has a heartbeat. As soon as fertilization has happened, a new human life has been created.

https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html

Guess what, I also hate how people use non-factual arguments to support their opinions, just like you seem to think a baby in the womb is not living till it has a heartbeat which is scientifically wrong.
« Last Edit: 24 11, 2020, 04:54:02 pm by OhhKarim »

Offline Ivy

« Reply #58 on: 24 11, 2020, 06:04:53 pm »
Why, if the mother wants to give her life for the baby's that are many occasions? I mean, you are starting feminism because of a misunderstanding if mothers cannot have their children because they easily give them up for adoption to a person who cannot have children easily and wants to see that there are many cases in which the mother always stays with The baby is things that happen and I do not understand why you put something that is very different that men are superior to women tell me we are talking about something different
I wasn't the one who started the whole "men are superior to women" thingy, I was only replying to somebody else. Can't you see that I was quoting?

No because the truth is not disrespect. Men are way stronger than women, have higher pain endurance, can lift more weight, are taller, etc. It's literally obvious we are created superior, being stronger means you are superior in strength, being taller means you are superior in height, having higher pain endurance means we're superior in pain endurance and the list goes on.
I get your point, but can't you realize that there are women who are stronger than some men, taller than some men, and can endure pain better than some men? I understand that the way Female bodies are built is different than Male bodies, but why generalize it? These characteristics don't really care about your gender. Being a man wouldn't necessarily make you stronger than women or taller than them, it's either you have these characteristics or you just don't.

And why's that? Life is not defined by a heartbeat. You are still killing an innocent human being. None should support that.
Well, have you ever seen a living human being with no heartbeat?

The baby is already living before it has a heartbeat. As soon as fertilization has happened, a new human life has been created.
https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html
The way I think of it is that sensing a heartbeat is the first and major clue that the baby is alive, because no human being can live without having a heartbeat.
Show content

Guess what, I also hate how people use non-factual arguments to support their opinions, just like you seem to think a baby in the womb is not living till it has a heartbeat which is scientifically wrong.
Being wrong about something is one thing, and using religion to support scientific facts is another.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #59 on: 24 11, 2020, 08:46:06 pm »
I get your point, but can't you realize that there are women who are stronger than some men, taller than some men, and can endure pain better than some men? I understand that the way Female bodies are built is different than Male bodies, but why generalize it? These characteristics don't really care about your gender. Being a man wouldn't necessarily make you stronger than women or taller than them, it's either you have these characteristics or you just don't.

We're talking in general, if there's 100 random women and 100 random men in the room, most of the men will be taller, stronger and weigh more than the women. If I punch each of those 200 people once in the face, the men will be able to tolerate the punch more because they are stronger in general, hence why people always tell men not to hit women (which of course I don't support violence to innocent women).

In general men are always stronger than women, as well as faster and taller. This is scientific. Not to mention if we look at the top men and women in sports, men basically always outperform women in every sport.

Lets look at the fastest male sprinters: https://www.worldathletics.org/records/all-time-toplists/sprints/100-metres/outdoor/men/senior

Usain bolt (male) is at the number 1 for 100 meter dash in 9.58 seconds
The fastest female is Florence Griffith Joyner's with a time of 10.49 seconds

This means that she would not even be close to reach the top 100, top 1000 or even be included in the top 5000 fastest humans. She would be number 6048 on par with Aleksey KHLOPTNOV (male) with also 10.49 seconds.

So the fastest women is already outperformed by at least 6000 men. This clearly shows the male superiority. There is nothing stopping women from outperforming men, except the fact that men's bodies are created superior which gives us the higher edge in sports.

https://www.livescience.com/59289-why-men-run-faster-than-women.html

A man's leg is about 80 percent muscle, compared with about 60 percent muscle in a woman's leg, Kraus said. That extra muscle can help men run faster, she said. Also, men's muscles tend to have larger fast-twitch muscle fibers, which help with sprinting, than women do, Kraus said.

In addition, women have more estrogen than men do, which leads them to have a higher percentage of body fat than men have. "That can also lead to a small disadvantage for running performance [for women, in comparison with men]," Kraus said.

Body size is another factor. Women, on average, have smaller lungs than men do, meaning their maximal oxygen consumption (VO2 max) is lower. The VO2 max for a sedentary woman is about 33 milliliters of oxygen per kilogram of body mass per minute, while a young sedentary man's is about 42 ml/kg/min, according to a 1998 study in the journal Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise.

In elite runners, VO2 max is higher, but men still top women. Basically, "the amount of oxygen produced at maximum exertion is greater in males than in females," Kraus said. This means that women have to work harder to breathe in oxygen that they can deliver to their muscles, she said.

Women's hearts also tend to be smaller than men's, which means they have a smaller stroke volume, or the amount of oxygenated blood that the left ventricle pumps out in one beat.

Again showing men are created superior with our larger hearts, larger lungs, more muscle percentage, etc.

Also the difference between men and women is obvious when it comes to lifting weights;

This is all scientifical, anyways lets get back to the initial topic of abortion.

Well, have you ever seen a living human being with no heartbeat?
The way I think of it is that sensing a heartbeat is the first and major clue that the baby is alive, because no human being can live without having a heartbeat.
Show content

Yes, in the womb. Once fertilization has happened, life has started. You can ask this to any doctor that studies embryology, and they will confirm it for you. No need to look at any research in case you believe they are biased, just go to any doctor that studies embryology in real life and ask them. They will tell you just what I said to you.

Being wrong about something is one thing, and using religion to support scientific facts is another.

True, you using a wrong assumption to support your opinion. Meanwhile I'm using a scientific fact which consequently is confirmed by my religion, I didn't use the religion as a basis of my opinion.
« Last Edit: 24 11, 2020, 08:52:04 pm by OhhKarim »