Author Topic: Abortion and your opinion about it  (Read 5561 times)

Offline [email protected]'

• Junior Community Member
  • Only God Can Judge Me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: [email protected]
  • Squad: #1
Re: Abortion and your opinion about it
« Reply #60 on: 05 12, 2020, 01:13:22 am »
Personally, I find that abortion is not right, from a humanistic point of view, since the life of a human being is at stake, a baby who has his whole life to live, but he also understands violations and these leave many disorders to the person.

Offline Zaphkiel

• State Official
  • Actions speak louder than words
    YearsYears
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #61 on: 17 12, 2020, 07:33:44 am »
Killing a baby, whether born yet or still inside the womb, is literally what a baby-killer is. So yes, it is right to call them so. Now, you may not consider a fetus a citizen, but what you cannot disagree with, is the fact that the fetus is undeniably a distinct human being confirmed by science as they share the same genetic code as adult human beings (and humans' offspring are obviously going to be humans too, logic). Killing any innocent human being is murder, I don't support murder, so I don't support abortion.
Killing a baby, whether born yet or still inside the womb, is literally what a baby-killer is. So yes, it is right to call them so. Now, you may not consider a fetus a citizen, but what you cannot disagree with, is the fact that the fetus is undeniably a distinct human being confirmed by science as they share the same genetic code as adult human beings (and humans' offspring are obviously going to be humans too, logic). Killing any innocent human being is murder, I don't support murder, so I don't support abortion.

nice.
Dreams start by believing!
Rage your dream, continuing down the endless road
  Without turning back for love or the past
  You can go, you can shine
  Rage your dream, living the moment.

Offline MacMiller

• New Community Member
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: MacMiller
  • Squad: WhiteBeard
« Reply #62 on: 24 12, 2020, 11:00:18 am »
In my opinion about abortion it is also Human, why do people accept to leave the babies in their wombs when they are not born and See the good things, abort for family reasons. Do not have children? Why do I feel that killing these kids is I am evil by their parents, every year I see 100 babies abandoned in the trash, Babies
Honorable Of  WhiteBeard Squad - PA-MacMiller'[FBI]
Who am I why do you ask that it does not matter to Me and please enjoy the beauty of life without any dreams wishing to respect everyone

Offline Zio

• ziolux'
  • Group: Ineffables
« Reply #63 on: 17 01, 2021, 12:38:32 pm »
Abortion should be a crime in my opinion, You are killing a future soul, YOUR SON/DAUGHTER. Killing is killing and that doesn't matter how old is the baby.
There are religion beliefs that say Abortion is "HARAM". There are solutions to not having a baby while doing your pleasure deeds; You can wear a condom, Your spouse can take a pill, And so on...
There are alot of solutions to not getting pregnant so why not use them and save yourself from killing an innocent baby in the womb?
I'd have understood abortion if there were no solutions to this "problem" but there are plenty of solutions so why not use them?
Positive attitude only

Offline serek

• The endless guy
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: K3chievers
« Reply #64 on: 17 01, 2021, 03:30:08 pm »
Abortion should be a crime in my opinion, You are killing a future soul, YOUR SON/DAUGHTER. Killing is killing and that doesn't matter how old is the baby.
There are religion beliefs that say Abortion is "HARAM". There are solutions to not having a baby while doing your pleasure deeds; You can wear a condom, Your spouse can take a pill, And so on...
There are alot of solutions to not getting pregnant so why not use them and save yourself from killing an innocent baby in the womb?
I'd have understood abortion if there were no solutions to this "problem" but there are plenty of solutions so why not use them?
Actually its forbidden in islam religion and its the biggest. So aboration is the defination of killing soul. So its actually bad. Who can kill upcoming soul?
~CLASSIC~

Offline Zio

• ziolux'
« Reply #65 on: 17 01, 2021, 04:36:59 pm »
Actually its forbidden in islam religion and its the biggest. So aboration is the defination of killing soul. So its actually bad. Who can kill upcoming soul?
Yeah that’s what I stated above xd
Positive attitude only

Offline Erk

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: S.L.Benfica
« Reply #66 on: 18 01, 2021, 07:45:22 pm »
the woman must be free to choose but I am of the opinion that one should not abort
Erk added as Portuguese helper (04.02.2021 GMs + Counter + Traxex)

Offline Prof.Gang

• ChaosGuardians Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • P G
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
« Reply #67 on: 06 02, 2021, 12:28:21 pm »
Abortion after the soul has been in is considered a murder without dispute among all nations I guess, and the killer must commit sexual immorality, but if the abortion was before the soul was into it and for an urgent need, such as fear for the woman or the fetus from deformation, then it is permissible to abort it before the four months, and aborting it without justification is not permissible.  But killing a soul is not considered, and the perpetrator must repent.

Offline Suix86

• Berzerk
  • State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Project Gravity
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #68 on: 16 02, 2021, 12:39:41 am »
I'll be talking regarding own experience, around friends of mine that had to perform abortion

As human beings, we have an instinct that allows us to understand to some extent whether we are willing to take responsibility for human life. Materially and morally, a person builds his character according to his social status and material capabilities. This is the case with my friends. They are young and wild. Like any couple, they want to have sex for pleasure, to feel the thrill of physical love for each other. But of course, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. After numerous sexual intercourses with each other, an accident occurred in which the woman became pregnant. They were not ready to raise a child, neither materially nor morally, given their age. They knew that if they let the fetus develop and she gave birth to the child, they would not have the financial and moral ability to give a normal start to the child's life. They took it hard, but made the right decision to have an abortion.

It's a matter of responsibility, if you're ready to take it.
Always value your time, and set a good price to it. Dont let them waste it for free
Abyss' hydra stunt. BRUH moment.

Empathy is the virtue of being able to identify with others, to put yourself in their place, and to know what it feels.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #69 on: 16 02, 2021, 05:07:33 pm »
I'll be talking regarding own experience, around friends of mine that had to perform abortion

As human beings, we have an instinct that allows us to understand to some extent whether we are willing to take responsibility for human life. Materially and morally, a person builds his character according to his social status and material capabilities. This is the case with my friends. They are young and wild. Like any couple, they want to have sex for pleasure, to feel the thrill of physical love for each other. But of course, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. After numerous sexual intercourses with each other, an accident occurred in which the woman became pregnant. They were not ready to raise a child, neither materially nor morally, given their age. They knew that if they let the fetus develop and she gave birth to the child, they would not have the financial and moral ability to give a normal start to the child's life. They took it hard, but made the right decision to have an abortion.

It's a matter of responsibility, if you're ready to take it.

So basically, to sum up your story, a couple decided to do an action (sex) that they clearly know what it leads to (pregnancy, a new life will be born), yet they decided to kill the new life that they willfully created. None forced them to have sex, none of them didn't know that sex causes a new life to be born. They allowed the killing of their unborn baby to happen just because they wanted to fulfil their own desires, so they are selfish people (and murderers). Every action has a consequence, if you don't want to deal with the consequences, you do not participate in those actions.

وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا أَوْلَادَكُمْ خَشْيَةَ إِمْلَاقٍ ۖ نَحْنُ نَرْزُقُهُمْ وَإِيَّاكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ قَتْلَهُمْ كَانَ خِطْئًا كَبِيرًا

“And do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Indeed, their killing is ever a great sin.”
(Surah Al-Isra Ayah #31)

Offline DeathWish

• Regular Community Member
  • All limitations are self-imposed.
  • Ingame: DeathWish
« Reply #70 on: 16 02, 2021, 05:34:00 pm »
This my opinion on this...

Abortion is wrong unless for a good reason, you are bringing a person into this life a person who can feel and those feelings aren't easy to deal with, in the wrong environment this baby could be destroyed emotionally if he gets born into an unloving family (teens getting pregnant who don't want the baby) or possibly to a very poor family. I see people who have 7-8 kids while they make 2-3k dollars a month I see those exact kids get thrown to the streets to beg for money they never get a proper education and they either end up dying by getting shot, doing drugs, or kill themselves which is a life you want for anyone. None here wants to be born into pain and poorness yes people who can't handle having a baby should go around having unprotected sex but I rather see an abortion than seeing another kid on the street crying in the middle of the winter this is not a life

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #71 on: 16 02, 2021, 05:45:59 pm »
This my opinion on this...

Abortion is wrong unless for a good reason, you are bringing a person into this life a person who can feel and those feelings aren't easy to deal with, in the wrong environment this baby could be destroyed emotionally if he gets born into an unloving family (teens getting pregnant who don't want the baby) or possibly to a very poor family. I see people who have 7-8 kids while they make 2-3k dollars a month I see those exact kids get thrown to the streets to beg for money they never get a proper education and they either end up dying by getting shot, doing drugs, or kill themselves which is a life you want for anyone. None here wants to be born into pain and poorness yes people who can't handle having a baby should go around having unprotected sex but I rather see an abortion than seeing another kid on the street crying in the middle of the winter this is not a life

You don't decide what the baby's life "requirements" should be. Otherwise, by your logic, we should kill all people who are living a bad life, yet those people are still alive. Why? Because they prefer that life over death, you do not decide who dies. If someone wants to die, they have their own decision a.k.a suicide, even though I do not agree with suicide as it's a sin. But killing someone is even worse, especially when it comes to an innocent unborn baby.

Offline Suix86

• Berzerk
  • State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Project Gravity
« Reply #72 on: 16 02, 2021, 06:01:22 pm »
Quote from: ohhkarim
They allowed the killing of their unborn baby to happen just because they wanted to fulfil their own desires, so they are selfish people (and murderers).

Quote from: Suix86
They were not ready to raise a child, neither materially nor morally, given their age. They knew that if they let the fetus develop and she gave birth to the child, they would not have the financial and moral ability to give a normal start to the child's life. They took it hard, but made the right decision to have an abortion.

@OhhKarim you did not even bother to read the entire story, so why do you bother to create debate about it? They were depressed for a while because of that.
Always value your time, and set a good price to it. Dont let them waste it for free
Abyss' hydra stunt. BRUH moment.

Empathy is the virtue of being able to identify with others, to put yourself in their place, and to know what it feels.

Offline DeathWish

• Regular Community Member
  • All limitations are self-imposed.
  • Ingame: DeathWish
« Reply #73 on: 16 02, 2021, 06:03:24 pm »
You don't decide what the baby's life "requirements" should be. Otherwise, by your logic, we should kill all people who are living a bad life, yet those people are still alive. Why? Because they prefer that life over death, you do not decide who dies. If someone wants to die, they have their own decision a.k.a suicide, even though I do not agree with suicide as it's a sin. But killing someone is even worse, especially when it comes to an innocent unborn baby.

oh yes let us bring more people to life so they can kill themselves this will surely make things better
there is a requirement to live or not everyone is born equally but being born while your parents don't want you is the hardest a child can go through he will be unloved unhappy. Imagine you go home to your own mother and she doesn't love you she doesn't cook for you and she keeps telling you that you were a mistake/huge mistake compare how good your parents are to you and now think of the people that had to kill their dreams their lives because they had unprotected sex once, by all means, yes they are wrong for doing so but what can you do now after the fact

All of the reasons I presented above are factors into people becoming school shooters or mentally deranged terrorists even they could become so dangerous remember love is the strongest emotion someone can feel and not having even your own mother love you change things, you are looking at this all wrong when you can even imagine having a mother that doesn't love you at all just think of that for a minute or two then think how they would have rather been never born into all of this shit

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #74 on: 20 02, 2021, 06:13:11 pm »
@OhhKarim you did not even bother to read the entire story, so why do you bother to create debate about it? They were depressed for a while because of that.

You don't have to assume what I do or did not do, I read your useless story and already explained to you why there is no reason to murder an unborn baby especially when you willfully created it. Yes, they willfully created it. Nobody forced them to have sex, they know that sex causes pregnancy. If you do not want to have kids, whether that would be for financial reasons or for other reasons, you should not create them in the first place. If action "X" (sex) always has the consequence of "Y" (pregnancy) then you simply do not participate in action "X" (sex) if you do not want to deal with the consequence "Y" (pregnancy). To murder the innocent human being that you created, is extremely selfish, arguably worse than any other murder that's being done for some more "legit reasons".

oh yes let us bring more people to life so they can kill themselves this will surely make things better

Oh yes let us have more sex while we know sex causes pregnancy, but then lets kill the baby while it's growing in the womb because "I would've want it to have a better life" so in stead of trying to give the baby a good life, I just kill it LOL

there is a requirement to live or not everyone is born equally but being born while your parents don't want you is the hardest a child can go through he will be unloved unhappy. Imagine you go home to your own mother and she doesn't love you she doesn't cook for you and she keeps telling you that you were a mistake/huge mistake compare how good your parents are to you and now think of the people that had to kill their dreams their lives because they had unprotected sex once, by all means, yes they are wrong for doing so but what can you do now after the fact

All of the reasons I presented above are factors into people becoming school shooters or mentally deranged terrorists even they could become so dangerous remember love is the strongest emotion someone can feel and not having even your own mother love you change things, you are looking at this all wrong when you can even imagine having a mother that doesn't love you at all just think of that for a minute or two then think how they would have rather been never born into all of this shit

Just because you believe, or think you believe, that it's better to be dead than to be hated by your parents, doesn't mean everyone shares your absurd thinking. That's called "preventive thinking" and is absolutely dumb to follow. That's like saying "lets send that random guy to jail because he could potentially end up as a murderer, we don't know if he will, it's very unlikely, but there's a chance he might be a murderer, so send him to jail before he commits a crime!".

But then again, you've used this horrendous logic before in other debates such as the firearm debate which shows that I am debating with a person who unfortunately lacks common sense, it's better for me to waste my time debating with a person who actually has some arguments that make some sense at the very least. Not to mention that the school shooters argument makes no sense because it's not related to their relationship with their mothers, otherwise they would kill their mother not random school kids, school shooters are some pathetic people that decide to kill random people in their school just because they were bullied by someone. It has no correlation to any statement relating to abortion, but it's not a shocker that you lack arguments so you grasp at anything to randomly write some words here.

If you @ me, at least try to prepare a some-what logical statement.
« Last Edit: 20 02, 2021, 06:16:01 pm by OhhKarim »