Author Topic: If biden won the election, it would be better or worse  (Read 7063 times)

Offline CaMaLeAO

• New Community Member
  • PUA Master
    YearsYears
  • Group: WolvesGeniuses
  • Ingame: miLitary
  • Squad: BrazilliLaGGers
Re: If biden won the election, it would be better or worse
« Reply #15 on: 06 11, 2020, 07:30:15 pm »
This is possibly the most corrupt and twisted election in US history. Voter fraud, fake ballots, holding and disposing of votes, dead people voting. The list goes on. I’ve never been more disappointed to be an American.
About these frauds , I don't know if this election will even be taken seriously , but if biden win it will be very hard to the right to achieve the power once again ( or maybe not )

And it is bad for all the world and for brazil as well , joe biden against bolsonaro .
bolsonaro will be re elected in 2022 we believe , and probably USA will not be friendly anymore with us if joe biden take the control of USA.
My master: Erik von Markovik

Offline domi

• New Community Member
  • Chilling somewhere in Europe
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: 06 11, 2020, 08:48:28 pm »
Without Trump, the old political bureaucracy is fully in control again.

These guys like to start new wars for profit. They like to increase meddling in other countries affairs. They like to invade privacy of Americans and non-Americans alike by imposing surveillance on the entire world, as revealed by Snowden. And it's unfortunate to see them fully in power again.

Trump was just out of luck. COVID is not his fault. If it wasn't for COVID, Trump would be winning in a landslide now. But his inability to accept defeat is bad policy.

Unsubstantiated claims such as "this is a stolen election" may worsen the already fragile situation, pushing the country to the brink of civil war.

It's rare to get reelected after the start of an economic recession. And Trump is dealing with the biggest recession since the 1930's. Because of COVID, the American GDP shrank at 32%+ rate in the second quarter of 2020.
Peace

Offline ZtyX

• Mafia Boss
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: IVANs_Family
  • Ingame: GA~[IF]IVAN>B+
  • Squad: IVANs_Squad
« Reply #17 on: 07 11, 2020, 12:16:17 am »
Apparently there are loads of fake ballots and the real ballots were secretly watermarked so we'll see what happens, this could take weeks, even months to get fully resolved.

I've been following the news non-stop and there's nothing about this. Where did you read this conspiracy theory?
Also, why are you spreading it?

To answer the topic, I think it would be better with Biden as president because Donald Trump is the worst president USA has ever had and keeping him in office would be dangerous. He has already done so much damage. We need to get rid of him now.

Offline CaMaLeAO

• New Community Member
  • PUA Master
    YearsYears
  • Group: WolvesGeniuses
  • Ingame: miLitary
  • Squad: BrazilliLaGGers
« Reply #18 on: 07 11, 2020, 01:17:59 am »
I've been following the news non-stop and there's nothing about this. Where did you read this conspiracy theory?

To answer the topic, I think it would be better with Biden as president because Donald Trump is the worst president USA has ever had and keeping him in office would be dangerous. He has already done so much damage. We need to get rid of him now.

Ivan , I cannot believe you're watching/listen to these news radios or Tv's and think you're being well informed  ;D rofl what a joke , bro leave your bubble , Tv's or radios only entertain people and seek for their attentions , you're degrading  by listening to news on tv or radio.
My master: Erik von Markovik

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #19 on: 07 11, 2020, 02:47:29 am »
He has already done so much damage.

Such as? Provide examples. Surely not the lowest unemployment rates (including black and hispanics), right? Here's a .gov link, no CNN garbage: https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/u-s-unemployment-rate-falls-50-year-low/

I don't know why anyone who would like Creepy Joe, a person who sniffs little children, as president. I also don't agree with his views.

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #20 on: 07 11, 2020, 06:48:38 am »
Such as? Provide examples. Surely not the lowest unemployment rates (including black and hispanics), right? Here's a .gov link, no CNN garbage: https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/u-s-unemployment-rate-falls-50-year-low/

I don't know why anyone who would like Creepy Joe, a person who sniffs little children, as president. I also don't agree with his views.

Trump only continued obamas recovery from the 2008 financial crisis, which is not an achievement but only a normal development after a crisis

Show content

"Donald Trump thinks Ivanka is 'hot' and would 'date her if she wasn't my daughter'"
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/donald-trump-thinks-ivanka-hot-22781403

"Trump: Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.html

There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.
Currently 795 million humans have insufficent access to food.
You can start helping today

Offline Western

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #21 on: 07 11, 2020, 06:59:17 am »

Also who the fuck is 'we'? How does this help you in any way? How does this relate to your country?
« Last Edit: 07 11, 2020, 07:04:09 am by Western »

Offline |SaM|OzBeast|GF|

• Donator L3
  • NOBODY fucks with SaM!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SaM
  • Ingame: |SaM|Ozbeast|GF
« Reply #22 on: 07 11, 2020, 07:21:37 am »
Apparently there are loads of fake ballots and the real ballots were secretly watermarked so we'll see what happens, this could take weeks, even months to get fully resolved.

they certainly were watermarked WELL in advance u dont think Trump saw all this coming?

all the REAL ballots can be accounted for
any copies will be known for what they are and discounted in the end

and seeing as they democrats focussed on mail in ballots, many of which are also going to be discounted
and DIDNT vote in person in the numbers they needed to, because they were relying on the mail-in ballot fraud

the end REVISED result will be an overwhelming landslide for Trump in all the contested states

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmK19qIW0AMDPSY?format=jpg&name=medium

All over the place bro,

Justice Alito Orders Pennsylvania to segregate and secure “ballots received by mail after 8:00 p.m. on November 3”
https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/11/justice-alito-orders-pennsylvania-to-segregate-and-secure-ballots-received-by-mail-after-800-p-m-on-november-3/

Will there be a Pennsylvania recount? Here are the rules.
https://www.ydr.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/06/recount-rules-pennsylvania-margin-presidential-election-results-2020/6186939002/

Georgia Election Results Headed to Recount
https://bongino.com/georgia-election-results-likely-headed-to-recount/

Detroit city worker blows whistle, claims ballots were ordered backdated, FBI probing
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/detroit-city-worker-blows-whistle-claims-ballots-were-ordered-backdated

USPS carrier busted at Canadian border with undelivered mail, including ballots
https://thepostmillennial.com/usps-carrier-busted-at-canadian-border-with-undelivered-mail-including-ballots

Michigan county flips back to Republican after 6000-vote software glitch is fixed
https://thepostmillennial.com/software-glitch-caused-6-000-republican-votes-to-swing-democrat-in-michigan-county

BREAKING: Major errors lead to Biden getting extra votes in Michigan, Trump still in play
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-major-errors-lead-to-biden-getting-extra-votes-in-michigan-trump-still-in-play

BREAKING: Arizona in play for Trump after data error revealed
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-arizona-in-play-for-trump-after-data-error-revealed

WATCH: Nevada USPS Worker Allegedly Offers Stacks of Ballots to Undercover Reporter
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/11/05/undercover-project-veritas-journalist-catches-nevada-usps-worker-engaging-in-alleged-voter-fraud-n2579566

Republicans send criminal referral to DOJ about alleged voter fraud in Nevada
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/republicans-send-criminal-referral-to-doj-about-alleged-voter-fraud-in-nevada

SCOTUS Orders Pennsylvania to Separate Ballots Arriving After Election Day
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/11/06/scotus-orders-pennsylvania-to-separate-ballots-arriving-after-election-day-n2579650

and why do you think Biden hasnt declared victory yet>>
wait for the results of the many many lawsuits

btw the "conspiracy theory" is that Joe Biden is winning
the mainstream media outlets keep pushing their false narratives and it will be the death of them  :fp:

NOTHING can stop what is coming
nothing..

God Bless America and God Bless President Trump

who is and will remain the President for at least 4 more years  ^-^

You have no proof of voter fraud in any state, its a conspiracy theory by trump.

I think the truth is out there my friend

and to all u trump haters out there
u might wanna stop throwing around the label "conspiracy theory" so freely

it allows you to clumsily discount any point of contention and not even bother trying to argue your case while in ur own, shattered mind you are somehow retaining the high ground
which intellectually, is a very very weak tactic that doesnt convince anybody of anything

worse , level 10000

all people would surrender to communist in the world  :huh:

We cannot forget that his son known as Hunter biden is a pedophile and was using crack etc , I leaked these information in my telegram and many other thing about the , ELITE , pedogate , bill gates and his vaccines to reduce world population and etc.

Worse even than this while in office as Vice President, his chief of staff recieved funds directly from son Hunter and brother James and that money was transferred from CEFC (the chinese)
AND it was bragged about in internal Burisma emails in a deal that would have built the largest LNG plant in the world (in china)
and that their should be a 50% cut taken of Hunters 20% in reference to "the big guy" (Joe)

meaning that Joe Biden, he is a TOTALLY COMPROMISED candidate
and will not be able to do whatever he wants, or what is best for the people

instead he will HAVE to do whatever he is told to do, all the time (treason)
by whoever has bought him

the american people will not allow this to happen to their country
« Last Edit: 07 11, 2020, 09:17:39 am by |SaM|OzBeast|GF| »

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #23 on: 07 11, 2020, 10:37:50 am »

I presume you mean the main stream news then. The same people who have been attacking Trump at every opportunity for the past 4+ years and had nothing bad to ever say about Biden. The deep state control the main stream media, it only exists to tell the masses manipulated news and brainwash them.

I am a subscriber to Edge of Wonder. Have been for over a year. Recently they and a load of other similar channels all got mass banned on YouTube co-incidentally 2 weeks before this election. They had around 500,000 subscribers. If you want the real news, listen to the people that are getting banned / de-platformed by the deep state. This is where I heard it. They bring people on but they also report things they see on other sites.

Here is a list of channels that all got taken down at the same time: https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/10/blatant-censorship-the-great-youtube-purge/

The fact they would do these mass bans proves that they're not dealing with actual violations on a case by case basis but monitoring truth speakers and then for some reason that benefits them, doing them all at the same time and of course 2 weeks before this election, all a coincidence... It was so the public like you would have never heard about the fake ballots, remove these channels so you can't find their videos so instead you've no choice but to see what the garbage main stream are saying.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #24 on: 07 11, 2020, 05:09:32 pm »
Trump only continued obamas recovery from the 2008 financial crisis, which is not an achievement but only a normal development after a crisis

You said it yourself Trump "continued" and did a damn better job at it considering their unemployment rate was the lowest it has been since May 1969 (right before the pandemic ofcourse). Also it makes no sense to post a graph of the recent pandemic spike because any country's unemployment rates increase due to pandemics.

Liberals: Trump should enforce a full lockdown, don't you care about the people!
*lockdowns and regulations cause unemployment*
Liberals: Wtf look at the unemployment rate spike! Orange man bad!

"Donald Trump thinks Ivanka is 'hot' and would 'date her if she wasn't my daughter'"
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/donald-trump-thinks-ivanka-hot-22781403

Seems more like he was trying to seem funny while complementing his daughter, everyone says something that turns out to look like something you don't mean.

"Trump: Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.html

Context matters, he was talking about the fact that certain women (we all know them, gold diggers a.k.a sluts) would do anything for a billionaire, such as letting them grab by the pussy, which is indeed true. Nothing wrong with what he said, and it wasn't under his presidency.

Still haven't seen you talk about your beloved candidate who has been sniffing children on several occasions or where he said this to a little child:

Well Dimit, you said before that you think it's normal for adults to have sex with 14 year old children so perhaps his behavior seems normal to you but for most people in the world, it is absolutely disgusting.

Joe Biden says black people aren't black if they vote for Trump, so he's being racist.

"Poor kids are just as bright as white kids" he literally said this at an event for Asian & Hispanic voters lol.

Joe Biden the person who was involved and took credit for the 1994 Crime Bill which caused more harm than good to the black community.

He also threatened Trump twice with physical assault threats.

Offline Denos

• Retired CIT Staff & Head State Official
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TSF
  • Ingame: Denos
« Reply #25 on: 08 11, 2020, 01:36:36 am »
America is fked now
I stand with Goku & Coolit. Gave years of their lives to keep CIT active and happy. Screwed over and unjustly kicked.

Offline Axe

• Regular Community Member
  • Don't trust ANYONE, MOST of them are double-faced.
    Years
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #26 on: 08 11, 2020, 01:40:03 am »
Biden already won the election

Rip america..

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #27 on: 08 11, 2020, 02:43:50 am »
You said it yourself Trump "continued" and did a damn better job at it considering their unemployment rate was the lowest it has been since May 1969 (right before the pandemic ofcourse). Also it makes no sense to post a graph of the recent pandemic spike because any country's unemployment rates increase due to
Who the hell says that he "did a better job than others" ?
You are just inventing random fake facts
There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.
Currently 795 million humans have insufficent access to food.
You can start helping today

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #28 on: 08 11, 2020, 03:08:00 am »
Who the hell says that he "did a better job than others" ?
You are just inventing random fake facts

Statistics do, lowest unemployment rate ever is better, no? And you didn't disprove anything in order for it to be regarded as fake, in fact your graph just confirmed it.
Also, nice ignoring the Creepy Joe part because you have no arguments.
« Last Edit: 08 11, 2020, 03:09:52 am by OhhKarim »

Offline |SaM|OzBeast|GF|

• Donator L3
  • NOBODY fucks with SaM!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SaM
  • Ingame: |SaM|Ozbeast|GF
« Reply #29 on: 08 11, 2020, 04:01:13 am »
Biden already won the election

Rip america..

Correction:
Associated Press declared him the winner, then CNN then the rest all joined in
But are u all forgeting? the (legal, legitimate) votes and the electoral college decide who wins, not the media

see this: Who formally declares the winner of the US presidential election?
https://theconversation.com/who-formally-declares-the-winner-of-the-us-presidential-election-145212

The election is not over.. just because Biden thinks he won doesnt mean that reflects what the people voted for
lets see ALL of the results, especially of the Supreme Court directives that are still need to be carried out

AND we need to see what each states governor actually signs and puts forward as that states Certificate of Ascertainment

My Prediction:
as the multitude of court rullings come down in favor of the people

by end of next week this will all blow over, Trump remains President
and Joe will finally go back to his basement for some rest

and on January 20th Trump will be again be installed in that office as the true elected representative of the people.

« Last Edit: 08 11, 2020, 04:47:13 am by |SaM|OzBeast|GF| »