Author Topic: If biden won the election, it would be better or worse  (Read 7062 times)

Offline Denos

• Retired CIT Staff & Head State Official
  • Senior Community Member
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TSF
  • Ingame: Denos
Re: If biden won the election, it would be better or worse
« Reply #30 on: 08 11, 2020, 04:30:47 am »
Correction:
Associated Press declared him the winner, then CNN then the rest all joined in
But are u all forgeting? the (legal, legitimate) votes and the electoral college decide who wins, not the media

see this: Who formally declares the winner of the US presidential election?
https://theconversation.com/who-formally-declares-the-winner-of-the-us-presidential-election-145212

The election is not over.. just because Biden thinks he won doesnt mean that reflects what the people voted for
lets see ALL of the results, especially of the Supreme Court directives that are still need to be carried out

AND we need to see what each states governor actually signs and puts forward as that states Certificate of Ascertainment

My Prediction:
as the multitude of court rullings come down in favor of the people

by end of next week this will all blow over, Trump remains President
and Joe will finally go back to his basement for some rest

and on January 10th Trump will be again be installed in that office as the true elected representative of the people.

I hope so
I stand with Goku & Coolit. Gave years of their lives to keep CIT active and happy. Screwed over and unjustly kicked.

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #31 on: 08 11, 2020, 05:35:36 am »
Statistics do, lowest unemployment rate ever is better, no? And you didn't disprove anything in order for it to be regarded as fake, in fact your graph just confirmed it.
Also, nice ignoring the Creepy Joe part because you have no arguments.

unemployment rate is not an indicator of how "good" someone is doing, I think your political thinking and knowledge seems to be very limited and every time someone reveals that you are 100% clueless you keep saying that they have "No arguments"

Almost all recent presidents started their presidency in the middle of a financial crisis, like obama or bush, so their unemployment rate can obviously not fall more during their term than they do in the following term under a president who gets elected in the middle of an economic boom and does not experience any crisis during his term

Besides that, most of the small number of jobs trump has created were artificially created with massive tax cuts which caused the national debt to explode even more, isolating the US economically with huge tariffs and removing environmental regulations to revive some dying industries like the coal and oil industry and pollute the environment with fracking and toxic emissions

Small graph showing trump basically not accomplishing shit during his term, and then destroying his country at the end of his term

Graph of unemployment rate in relation to any larger crisis of the last 60 years

graph of unemployment rate with the presidents

There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.
Currently 795 million humans have insufficent access to food.
You can start helping today

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #32 on: 08 11, 2020, 11:04:49 am »
I've always wanted to believe that Trump was trying to stop the deep state. Clinton was obviously the deep state candidate. But it seems that maybe even Trump was too, because the truth is, what the hell difference has he even made in 4 years? I remember reading 3 years ago in his first year of presidency he'd played golf 100 times (at a cost of $100,000,000 (secret service security)) that's pathetic really for someone who has just 4 years to "make America great again" to waste almost every third day playing golf, he might not have been deep state but it seems more and more like he was actually just in it for the ego trip. As long as Biden (or his vice president who will apparently take office as president as Biden will resign due to his cognitive decline) doesn't start a nuclear or large conventional war, who cares, because nothing was going to change for the better either way. If you actually want things to get better, you have to do it yourself and not look to these "leaders" to do it.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Mec0

• Scary Founder
    Years
  • Group: SK / TR
  • Ingame: |TR|Deceiver
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #33 on: 08 11, 2020, 11:14:39 am »
If there's no actual challenging candidate, what can they do? Biden just won because people literally hate Trump and they are totally right to do so. The same thing happens even in Turkey. The elected person usually wins because people hate the other one, not because he's good or something... That's the problem.

Watch this video explaining how Trump won the 2016 elections and you'll understand better:

I possess no passions that deserve priority over admiring a beautiful flower that blooms before me.

Offline |SaM|OzBeast|GF|

• Donator L3
  • NOBODY fucks with SaM!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SaM
  • Ingame: |SaM|Ozbeast|GF
« Reply #34 on: 08 11, 2020, 11:23:44 am »
I've always wanted to believe that Trump was trying to stop the deep state.

He was, he still is and President Trump
he will continue to dismantle the deep state for another four years no matter what they say about him. They hate him BECAUSE of the irreparable damage he has done to their globalist system of control.

And you will know by now, they will say and do ANYTHING to remove him. Trump does not try to enrich himself (he was already rich long before) which scares the HELL out of DC politicians because thats all they do.
And he is there to DRAIN THE SWAMP, which is happening before our very eyes as are many other things right now.

It DOES matter because he fights for the rights of the people not against them.
Because what happens in america decides the fate of the rest of the world because everyone will follow america's lead.

Trump has not lost anything
the actual results of the vote counts will decide this, and determine the maekup of the electoral college, which in turn will determine what happens when
on Jan 6th, Congress convenes to count the electoral votes and certify the winner of the election.

the media calculations mean nothing
they are just projections and announcements with no legal status at all

And also!
If Joe Biden and Democrats are SO certain that he won, why they cant wait for the final count?
Why in such a rush to declare and why so desperate to to hold on to their declaration of victory ?

Because the KNOW that when properly tallied up, and the fraud is removed
the results will not be as they would like instead it shows that America voted for Trump in a red landslide

Publicly, they are making bold bold moves because they want to appear like they think nothing will come of it.. but behind closed doors PANIC is set in

Also its worth noting that the democrats lost any chance of reclaiming control of the senate
and also lost at least 10 seats on the house, gaining NOTHING from this election and only ceding ground to the republicans who had big wins in the house + senate..

Just you wait, by the end of this week things will be clearer..
this is a big big overstep and a massive miscalculation on their part and there is no taking this back,

they've commited their fraud and what happens now is in Gods hands.
« Last Edit: 08 11, 2020, 03:14:12 pm by |SaM|OzBeast|GF| »

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #35 on: 09 11, 2020, 01:19:46 pm »
unemployment rate is not an indicator of how "good" someone is doing

It is, one of. And ofcourse it will be harder to drop from 4% to 3% rather than from for example 15% to 10%. I'm also not saying Trump is the best president like some Republicans are saying, but he is the better candidate between a child sniffler Joe and Trump.

I've always wanted to believe that Trump was trying to stop the deep state. Clinton was obviously the deep state candidate. But it seems that maybe even Trump was too, because the truth is, what the hell difference has he even made in 4 years? I remember reading 3 years ago in his first year of presidency he'd played golf 100 times (at a cost of $100,000,000 (secret service security)) that's pathetic really for someone who has just 4 years to "make America great again" to waste almost every third day playing golf, he might not have been deep state but it seems more and more like he was actually just in it for the ego trip. As long as Biden (or his vice president who will apparently take office as president as Biden will resign due to his cognitive decline) doesn't start a nuclear or large conventional war, who cares, because nothing was going to change for the better either way. If you actually want things to get better, you have to do it yourself and not look to these "leaders" to do it.

Unless you believe the theory that every US president is selected not elected and that both candidates are just puppets being controlled behind the scenes.

Offline Western

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #36 on: 09 11, 2020, 01:38:38 pm »
If there's no actual challenging candidate, what can they do? Biden just won because people literally hate Trump and they are totally right to do so. The same thing happens even in Turkey. The elected person usually wins because people hate the other one, not because he's good or something... That's the problem.

Watch this video explaining how Trump won the 2016 elections and you'll understand better:

Lmao you really know nothing do you

Offline BlackBear

• the rain goes RI-RA-RI-RA
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: BlackBear
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #37 on: 16 11, 2020, 11:51:30 pm »
after considering the votes for two presidents one of them will make America stronger or whether Biden or Trump
it's already strong. strong for countries is an interesting "adj" as it does mean a lot of things. if you mean strong to beat china then you can't win on something called china because how the wars have changed made the winning no longer an option.

so for the main question which is a bit confusing. I mean by "better or worse" what do you mean exactly? is it better for the world? no, the world won't be affected whether it's Biden or Trump. is it better for the USA? of course no, I think I have already said this thing before but the USA won't change at all or let's say it will change but not that much. the USA isn't ruled by its president but by its system(people) and the system won't change at all. and if the president wanted to change this system then say goodbye to your beloved president. that doesn't apply to any other country except the USA.
MyAnimeList
You cannot think decide alone.
Learning: Arabic, English, Japanese, French and Spanish.
"This community feels already entitled to spam their opinion on everything" said Brain.

Offline ixi910

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CvX by heart
  • Ingame: ixi910
« Reply #38 on: 17 11, 2020, 03:47:18 pm »
It DOES matter because he fights for the rights of the people not against them.
Because what happens in america decides the fate of the rest of the world because everyone will follow america's lead.
I’m sorry but what rights has he fought for? He tried disbanding public healthcare for millions of people. While the affordable care act isn’t perfect, it’s better than nothing and fucking over the people.
He imposed tax cuts, yes, but for who? Not the average person, no, only for his rich friends. The only “right” he continuously fought for was freedom of speech cause he abused it time and time again by lying to a fuck-load of people.

If Joe Biden and Democrats are SO certain that he won, why they cant wait for the final count?
Why in such a rush to declare and why so desperate to to hold on to their declaration of victory ?
Yea, because Biden was the one to rush in and declare a victory. It wasn’t Trump who made a speech in the middle of the night declaring himself the winner, before it was even close to finishing counting all the ballots.

Publicly, they are making bold bold moves because they want to appear like they think nothing will come of it.. but behind closed doors PANIC is set in
Funny, you’re describing the exact situation Trump is in right now, not Biden.

To all the people saying that half of those ballots were fake, I ask you one question: Where is the proof? Mail in ballots are not a new thing for US politics. They’ve existed for a long fucking time so to start saying now they’re illegal just makes no sense really. ESPECIALLY if you’re being hypocritical about it by saying in one state “stop the count” cause Trump is behind and in another state “count the votes” when Trump was catching up. Those are compleeeeetely contradictory terms, so where’s the proof that the ballots in one state are fake and in the other they are real? Not to mention that we KNEW before-hand that this election would most likely take longer than usual, because we KNEW a shit ton of mail-in ballots were coming because of the pandemic.

Again: I don’t think Biden is a good candidate, but he is the better one of the two. Trump mishandled this pandemic in such a bad way. If you think he did as good of a job as anyone else could have done in his situation, then I ask you: Why the fuck are so many more people dead in the US than elsewhere?

To the people saying that the US is fucked, because Biden won: quite the contrary I think. He won’t really be able to do all that much even as a president, considering the Senate is still republican. Sure he still has quite a lot of power as the president of the United States, but in order to make big-impactful changes (no matter if I agree with them or not), he would need the support of the senate, which in most cases he’s unlikely to get as of now.

The one thing that I actively hate Trump for is his attitude towards climate change and I’m pretty happy that Trump won’t be president anymore, because the US and the rest of the world need to get their shit together in order to maybe avoid dying within the next 100 years, cause idk about you but I don’t really wanna die…
« Last Edit: 17 11, 2020, 03:50:25 pm by ixi910 »
I'm going to have to agree with Denos: "I stand with Goku & Coolit. Gave years of their lives to keep CIT active and happy. Screwed over and unjustly kicked."

Who am I? We'll find out in my introduction (updated on 12.05.2020)
ex-Assistant Head State Official -- ex-Punishment Appeal Manager

Offline Scarface.

• Group: ECU Academy
  • Ingame: DPT-ScarFace
  • Squad: Interpol
« Reply #39 on: 18 11, 2020, 06:28:07 pm »
Being an Indian, I won't say very much and won't vote. I would say that Trump has good relations with India while Joe Biden hates India's constitution. I would like to say that Trump should be elected. Biden would break all relations with India or he would go neutral towards us

Offline KC

• The Balancer
  • Honorable
  • Keep Calm and Play CIT
  • Ingame: |TSF|KC
« Reply #40 on: 25 11, 2020, 05:15:48 pm »
It will be better for whole world in my opinion. Arran really spreading conspiricy theories here without any solid source.
: )

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: 27 11, 2020, 10:18:34 am »
It will be better for whole world in my opinion. Arran really spreading conspiricy theories here without any solid source.

What needs sourcing? And if your idea of "solid source" is a website that looks like main stream media, your idea of solid source is wrong.

Offline KC

• The Balancer
  • Honorable
  • Keep Calm and Play CIT
  • Ingame: |TSF|KC
« Reply #42 on: 29 11, 2020, 04:36:20 am »
What needs sourcing? And if your idea of "solid source" is a website that looks like main stream media, your idea of solid source is wrong.

Maybe a source for the deep state story? It does not need to be a main stream media. Just any source with some reliability. If a website has published a story similar to this one, and is proved to be right or something like that. It would increase my chances of believing in what you are saying. But without any source, you are just another random person out of 8 billion people on this planet, saying whatever.
: )

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: 29 11, 2020, 10:52:11 am »
Maybe a source for the deep state story? It does not need to be a main stream media. Just any source with some reliability. If a website has published a story similar to this one, and is proved to be right or something like that. It would increase my chances of believing in what you are saying. But without any source, you are just another random person out of 8 billion people on this planet, saying whatever.

If you don't see it as completely obvious by now there is a deep state in most, if not all countries then whatever link I show you won't convince you otherwise. You have to actually look at the state of the world and ask yourself, could this situation be better? Could some simple changes in the law make things so much better for all of us? I've been seeing the flaws in "the system" for years and how common sense simple changes could make things so much better and there is only one explanation as to why common sense ideas are never implemented by governments. Especially in 2020 if anyone actually looks at this fucking PLANdemic and thinks all these lockdowns and other bullshit restrictions are to protect them from a virus that has a 0.05% mortality rate for under 70s then they're are as stupid as a bag of rocks. More people are dying because of these anti freedom laws (like people not getting treated for cancer) and billions of people are suffering because of the economic disruption. Some years more people have died from the flu than have people died from covid19 so if you still think "lockdown is good" even after these simple facts...

A little more on topic: I have another theory as to why sleepy creepy joe was made the democrat candiate, because the deep state want to show how much of a fucking joke people are that the anti trump propaganda going on for the past 4+ years was so successful that almost half of americans were willing to vote for a senile pedo whose so senile he makes up random words, which you can see in the gaffes video I posted earlier. They knew that no matter who was the candidate, the sheeple would vote for someone "just to get trump out" and they're laughing they're asses off about how they can so easily mind control other humans.

OhhKarim already posted a picture like this but here's another.
« Last Edit: 29 11, 2020, 11:00:11 am by Arran »

Online Avices

• .i.
    YearsYears
  • Squad: Sons of Silence
« Reply #44 on: 30 11, 2020, 09:02:54 pm »

OhhKarim already posted a picture like this but here's another.
It's hard to understand, but Joe Biden is forcibly kissing those kids :thonk:
`
LMT74 Founder - K3 Founder - Naders Leader - ECU Leader - WWC - Leader #2016 - SOS - Road captain
-March 1st: @Avices Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
-December 12th: Avices  Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
- Added skins ID 147 and ID 295 to 'Police Detective (Brian + Avices)