Author Topic: If biden won the election, it would be better or worse  (Read 7060 times)

Online Ivy

• Junior Community Member
Re: If biden won the election, it would be better or worse
« Reply #45 on: 30 11, 2020, 11:12:05 pm »
Well, seems that it's not an "if" question anymore.

Since this was brought up, I do believe that there are shadow governments who manipulate policies in order to serve whatever hidden interests and agendas they might have. I believe the mainstream media is one of the strongest tools they have, if not the strongest. They try to shove so much information down our throats and force us to believe in them, so we can be recruited into being one of their servants without even knowing so. People nowadays watch whatever news channel that aligns with their political stance, opinions, and views. They don't even care to hear what the other side has to say, they just believe whatever information the media are feeding them, and that's how the media sadly controls and brainwashes these people's minds. It is a WMD, a weapon of mass deception.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #46 on: 01 12, 2020, 10:56:24 am »
Well, seems that it's not an "if" question anymore.

Since this was brought up, I do believe that there are shadow governments who manipulate policies in order to serve whatever hidden interests and agendas they might have. I believe the mainstream media is one of the strongest tools they have, if not the strongest. They try to shove so much information down our throats and force us to believe in them, so we can be recruited into being one of their servants without even knowing so. People nowadays watch whatever news channel that aligns with their political stance, opinions, and views. They don't even care to hear what the other side has to say, they just believe whatever information the media are feeding them, and that's how the media sadly controls and brainwashes these people's minds. It is a WMD, a weapon of mass deception.

Yeah and COVID19 is proof the main stream media are their most powerful weapon because it was the MSM that tell the masses to be scared of a virus, if the MSM were actually honest, they would have been focussed on the positive, that the virus doesn't kill that many people (so the governments could never justify the lockdowns) AND did you ever even ONCE see the MSM tell you a single thing you can do to BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM? Nope. Not fucking once. Yet I heard some dick head "expert" on a MSM in the USA say "there is nothing you can do to improve your immune system" imagine being so dumb to actually believe that, only in america could you say something that dumb and actually be believed by idiots who live off burgers and be retarded enough to think that diet has no effect on your health. So a microscopic thing can enter your body, make you ill and even kill you, yet eating hundreds of kilograms of junk food full of toxins, totally does nothing to your body... #logic.
« Last Edit: 01 12, 2020, 10:59:22 am by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline remaked

• State Official
  • get high
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #47 on: 01 12, 2020, 08:46:22 pm »
Yeah and COVID19 is proof the main stream media are their most powerful weapon because it was the MSM that tell the masses to be scared of a virus, if the MSM were actually honest, they would have been focussed on the positive, that the virus doesn't kill that many people (so the governments could never justify the lockdowns) AND did you ever even ONCE see the MSM tell you a single thing you can do to BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM? Nope. Not fucking once. Yet I heard some dick head "expert" on a MSM in the USA say "there is nothing you can do to improve your immune system" imagine being so dumb to actually believe that, only in america could you say something that dumb and actually be believed by idiots who live off burgers and be retarded enough to think that diet has no effect on your health. So a microscopic thing can enter your body, make you ill and even kill you, yet eating hundreds of kilograms of junk food full of toxins, totally does nothing to your body... #logic.
That's because governments were proven to be only thinking about what benefits them and not the actual people they promised to help when being elected. And honestly anyone who still believes any word the government says is an idiot and should really start using his brain and see the bigger picture. In this world if you want progress you have to do it yourself because these scammers aren't doing it and never will as it's in the nature of humans to seek power and be greedy scums.

Mainstream media is a bunch of people appointed by the government itself who are given scripts to read(by the government) and people watch and believe them just because they write "News". Almost everything that we believe today happened like we were told it happened is probably wrong and that's what they wanted us to believe, just like 9/11 and many other things.
« Last Edit: 01 12, 2020, 08:50:06 pm by remaked »
Request your customized discord bot: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=372624.0

Online Ivy

« Reply #48 on: 01 12, 2020, 09:49:43 pm »
That's the unfortunate truth. All the mainstream media has to do is say whatever they want people to believe, and some braindead people will always buy it no matter what without even thinking for themselves. They keep talking about how "fatal" the virus is and how many people have died because of it, but they never tell you that most of these people were either old or they had pre-existing medical conditions. I've never seen them talk about how the fatality rate is so low, and that healthy young people have an absurdly low chance of dying from COVID19. These are exactly the things that they try to hide from people, because they want us to be live in fear and anxiety while we're locked down in our closets, so it can be easier for them and for whoever is backing them to control our ways of thinking and doing.

Yet I heard some dick head "expert" on a MSM in the USA say "there is nothing you can do to improve your immune system"
That guy is an idiot, but the people who believe him are on a whole new level of idiocy. I mean, how is someone who thinks that there is absolutely nothing you can do to boost your immune system, is referred to as an "expert"?

That's because governments were proven to be only thinking about what benefits them and not the actual people they promised to help when being elected. And honestly anyone who still believes any word the government says is an idiot and should really start using his brain and see the bigger picture. In this world if you want progress you have to do it yourself because these scammers aren't doing it and never will as it's in the nature of humans to seek power and be greedy scums.
Exactly! These evil governments use the mainstream media to play people like chess. They try to manipulate us into thinking in a way that serves their dirty evil schemes and agendas.

Offline Backsage

• New Community Member
    Years
  • Ingame: Backsage
« Reply #49 on: 02 12, 2020, 06:36:02 am »
I'm actually kind of glad that Biden won the election, but mainly because he's not Trump. I honestly would have preferred Bernie won the presidency, but he lost in the primaries. If Bernie had won the presidency, and assuming the Democrats regained control of the Senate and Mitch McConnell was voted out, he could have passed Medicare-For-All, which would drastically save millions of Americans lots of money on healthcare costs and get rid of the health insurance companies which serve no purpose other than to add costs to healthcare. That's why the DNC was so adamant on making sure Bernie didn't win the primaries because Biden is more of a moderate while Bernie is more of a progressive.

But in this election, it was really important that everybody voted because even if the candidate of your choice wasn't on the ballot, you have to choose the lesser of two evils (Biden or Trump?). Historically speaking, younger people have proven to be unreliable voters, are usually Democrats and tend to vote by mail, while older people, usually Republicans, tend to turn out more on Election Day. So it was really important to get the turnout up because choosing to sit at home and not vote, or vote for a third party or write-in candidate, because your candidate didn't win is a wasted vote. Any vote that wasn't for Biden was a vote for Trump. I was so ashamed when I saw how many people voted for Kanye West in Kentucky. I think it was like 6,259 people who did. And I'm here thinking, "Why???"
MTA/Lua scripter, mapper, and modeler.

Offline Avices

• Regular Community Member
  • .i.
    YearsYears
  • Squad: Sons of Silence
« Reply #50 on: 03 12, 2020, 06:13:20 pm »
It is a pity that Joe biden will be the elected president of the United States. After defeating incumbent President Donald Trump in the 2020 US presidential election, he will be inaugurated as the 46th president on January 20, 2021. As a member of the Democratic Party, he served as Vice President. The 47th President of the United States under the Barack Obama administration from 2009 to 2017. He was a US Senator representing the state of Delaware from 1973 to 2009.
`
LMT74 Founder - K3 Founder - Naders Leader - ECU Leader - WWC - Leader #2016 - SOS - Road captain
-March 1st: @Avices Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
-December 12th: Avices  Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
- Added skins ID 147 and ID 295 to 'Police Detective (Brian + Avices)

Offline Crontz

• FlyinG Dutchman
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: gülmeyi unutan
  • Ingame: yaşlı
  • Squad: gözler
« Reply #51 on: 03 12, 2020, 06:40:56 pm »
Trump believe he wont lose his position

Hobosa giriyorsun bir turfe 15 kişiyle beraber girip def atıyorsun olurda birisini öldürürsen eZ yazıyorsun ve bakın burası en kritik nokta 2O11 yazman çok önemli en önemlisi bu. Diğer bir kritik nokta şu ; bu rakamları karşısında vereceğim harfler yerine kullanmalısın ki karşındaki arap desinki waaooow man this fucking nigga know this fucking game language fuck man hes so fucking good

Offline Avices

• .i.
    YearsYears
« Reply #52 on: 03 12, 2020, 08:08:07 pm »
I agree
`
LMT74 Founder - K3 Founder - Naders Leader - ECU Leader - WWC - Leader #2016 - SOS - Road captain

Offline Backsage

• New Community Member
    Years
  • Ingame: Backsage
« Reply #53 on: 03 12, 2020, 08:16:22 pm »
Trump thinks the election was rigged, but it actually wasn't. The election was held to fair, legal, and democratic standards. All these lawsuits that he's filing about voter fraud have no legal merit and no evidence. This is all political theatre. He sees the writing on the wall. The lawsuits are getting tossed out by federal judges fast. And now, Trump is asking for money for his election defense fund, but when you go to donate, it actually says that you're making a campaign contribution for his 2024 campaign fund. I don't think it's for a 2024 campaign run. Trump has millions of dollars coming due soon, so he's looking for a way to grift money from his Trump supporters and try to pay back that money. He's basically looking at the situation and thinking, "How can I make money off of this?"

And now, Bill Barr stated that there is no evidence of voter fraud. Barr sees the writing on the wall and is jumping ship to save his own ass and his job. And now they're saying that Barr is a deep state Democratic plant never-Trumper. Trump is already considering pre-emptive pardons on himself and his children for federal crimes. But pardons aren't going to work for state crimes. Trump is desperately worried about the money he has to pay back and going to prison once he no longer holds the powers of the presidency. I think the NYAG and the Manhattan DA are going to nail his ass. And I hope one day we will get to see Trump's tax returns and the full unredacted Mueller because I think they will reveal a lot of crimes. Trump has already committed lots of crimes I believe, such as tax fraud, tax evasion, bank fraud, treason, obstruction of justice, campaign finance violations, money laundering, among others.
MTA/Lua scripter, mapper, and modeler.

Offline Crontz

• FlyinG Dutchman
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: gülmeyi unutan
  • Ingame: yaşlı
  • Squad: gözler
« Reply #54 on: 04 12, 2020, 06:56:49 pm »
Trump thinks the election was rigged, but it actually wasn't. The election was held to fair, legal, and democratic standards. All these lawsuits that he's filing about voter fraud have no legal merit and no evidence. This is all political theatre. He sees the writing on the wall. The lawsuits are getting tossed out by federal judges fast. And now, Trump is asking for money for his election defense fund, but when you go to donate, it actually says that you're making a campaign contribution for his 2024 campaign fund. I don't think it's for a 2024 campaign run. Trump has millions of dollars coming due soon, so he's looking for a way to grift money from his Trump supporters and try to pay back that money. He's basically looking at the situation and thinking, "How can I make money off of this?"

And now, Bill Barr stated that there is no evidence of voter fraud. Barr sees the writing on the wall and is jumping ship to save his own ass and his job. And now they're saying that Barr is a deep state Democratic plant never-Trumper. Trump is already considering pre-emptive pardons on himself and his children for federal crimes. But pardons aren't going to work for state crimes. Trump is desperately worried about the money he has to pay back and going to prison once he no longer holds the powers of the presidency. I think the NYAG and the Manhattan DA are going to nail his ass. And I hope one day we will get to see Trump's tax returns and the full unredacted Mueller because I think they will reveal a lot of crimes. Trump has already committed lots of crimes I believe, such as tax fraud, tax evasion, bank fraud, treason, obstruction of justice, campaign finance violations, money laundering, among others.

Trump's political operation has raised more than $207 million since Election Day, as the President inundates his supporters with fundraising appeals and refuses to concede his White House loss, according to figures released Thursday night by his campaign.

You can check that
Show content

Hobosa giriyorsun bir turfe 15 kişiyle beraber girip def atıyorsun olurda birisini öldürürsen eZ yazıyorsun ve bakın burası en kritik nokta 2O11 yazman çok önemli en önemlisi bu. Diğer bir kritik nokta şu ; bu rakamları karşısında vereceğim harfler yerine kullanmalısın ki karşındaki arap desinki waaooow man this fucking nigga know this fucking game language fuck man hes so fucking good

Offline Avices

• .i.
    YearsYears
« Reply #55 on: 04 12, 2020, 09:42:02 pm »
Trump thinks the election was rigged, but it actually wasn't. The election was held to fair, legal, and democratic standards. All these lawsuits that he's filing about voter fraud have no legal merit and no evidence. This is all political theatre. He sees the writing on the wall. The lawsuits are getting tossed out by federal judges fast. And now, Trump is asking for money for his election defense fund, but when you go to donate, it actually says that you're making a campaign contribution for his 2024 campaign fund. I don't think it's for a 2024 campaign run. Trump has millions of dollars coming due soon, so he's looking for a way to grift money from his Trump supporters and try to pay back that money. He's basically looking at the situation and thinking, "How can I
make money off of this?"
Mr Trump argued that if he was right about election fraud, the Democratic Mr. Biden "cannot be president." "We are talking about hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots, an unprecedented number," President Trump said and repeated his accusations of vote-by-mail ballot fraud.
`

Offline KC

• The Balancer
  • Honorable
  • Keep Calm and Play CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TSF
  • Ingame: |TSF|KC
« Reply #56 on: 05 12, 2020, 07:26:12 pm »
If you don't see it as completely obvious by now there is a deep state in most, if not all countries then whatever link I show you won't convince you otherwise. You have to actually look at the state of the world and ask yourself, could this situation be better? Could some simple changes in the law make things so much better for all of us? I've been seeing the flaws in "the system" for years and how common sense simple changes could make things so much better and there is only one explanation as to why common sense ideas are never implemented by governments. Especially in 2020 if anyone actually looks at this fucking PLANdemic and thinks all these lockdowns and other bullshit restrictions are to protect them from a virus that has a 0.05% mortality rate for under 70s then they're are as stupid as a bag of rocks. More people are dying because of these anti freedom laws (like people not getting treated for cancer) and billions of people are suffering because of the economic disruption. Some years more people have died from the flu than have people died from covid19 so if you still think "lockdown is good" even after these simple facts...

A little more on topic: I have another theory as to why sleepy creepy joe was made the democrat candiate, because the deep state want to show how much of a fucking joke people are that the anti trump propaganda going on for the past 4+ years was so successful that almost half of americans were willing to vote for a senile pedo whose so senile he makes up random words, which you can see in the gaffes video I posted earlier. They knew that no matter who was the candidate, the sheeple would vote for someone "just to get trump out" and they're laughing they're asses off about how they can so easily mind control other humans.

OhhKarim already posted a picture like this but here's another.

0.05% mortality rate for people under 70? I don't think so, At least cite a source for this claim, which can be literally proved.

There is no such thing as deep state in most countries. It is just that people are stupid. Yeah Government sucks, but I can give you reason why they suck, at least for India.
: )

Offline PetroSailor

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #57 on: 06 12, 2020, 01:03:20 am »
The deep state AKA the "elites" are a very real thing. How else could a known pedophile on the brink of death become president?

I was as amazed as the rest of the world during the election when Biden surpassed 80 million votes. The highest in US history. Even more than Barack Obama, who's support was the largest the US had seen in decades. But something just didn't sit right with me. For years Biden has been a complete joke to the US public and his colleagues, a known leacher that's done absolutely nothing in 40 years of politics. You could make the argument that he was voted in based on the sheer hate for Trump. But I don't think that claim holds water either. Just in the past year, I have been all over the United States. Idaho, Texas, Mississippi, New Mexico, Washington, and Utah. Half of these states are usually blue, and the other half usually red. But the amount of Trump support across every one of these states, vastly outnumbered Biden's. No matter if I was in the countryside, or the city; Trump 2020 was everywhere. Not only that, 99% of the people I spoke to, endorsed Trump. Whether that be family, friends, or strangers. I don't follow the media. I occasionally read it to stay educated on what the MSM is trying to brainwash the public with, but I for one chose to make my own decisions and think for myself. And it's clear to me that Biden supporters either don't exist, or are in fear of being public with their endorsement of a pedophile.

The television show, American Idol, can count over 100 million votes and elect a winner just during a commercial break. Yet the United states can't count nearly the same amount in weeks. If you think this election was in any way legitimate, you're a fucking moron.

Offline BlackMoris

• New Community Member
  • Mad King
    Years
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: BlackMoris
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #58 on: 06 12, 2020, 02:26:17 am »
Man, I'm a Turkish guy who lives normal but I can say that Biden got this election 'cause people didn't want to vote for Trump again. Also, about the main case, USA's and Turkey's don't have "good" relationship at all but I can say that it would worse for me and my country depending on media..
« Last Edit: 06 12, 2020, 02:28:23 am by BlackMoris »
Only a man who's been burned knows what hell is truly like

Offline ixi910

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CvX by heart
  • Ingame: ixi910
« Reply #59 on: 06 12, 2020, 10:06:31 pm »
The deep state AKA the "elites" are a very real thing. How else could a known pedophile on the brink of death become president?

I was as amazed as the rest of the world during the election when Biden surpassed 80 million votes. The highest in US history. Even more than Barack Obama, who's support was the largest the US had seen in decades. But something just didn't sit right with me. For years Biden has been a complete joke to the US public and his colleagues, a known leacher that's done absolutely nothing in 40 years of politics. You could make the argument that he was voted in based on the sheer hate for Trump. But I don't think that claim holds water either. Just in the past year, I have been all over the United States. Idaho, Texas, Mississippi, New Mexico, Washington, and Utah. Half of these states are usually blue, and the other half usually red. But the amount of Trump support across every one of these states, vastly outnumbered Biden's. No matter if I was in the countryside, or the city; Trump 2020 was everywhere. Not only that, 99% of the people I spoke to, endorsed Trump. Whether that be family, friends, or strangers. I don't follow the media. I occasionally read it to stay educated on what the MSM is trying to brainwash the public with, but I for one chose to make my own decisions and think for myself. And it's clear to me that Biden supporters either don't exist, or are in fear of being public with their endorsement of a pedophile.

The television show, American Idol, can count over 100 million votes and elect a winner just during a commercial break. Yet the United states can't count nearly the same amount in weeks. If you think this election was in any way legitimate, you're a fucking moron.

1) I have a vastly different image to the opinions of people towards trump than you. Basically all my friends, and 80% of the people they know are Biden supporters, not trump supporters. A lot of it has to do with the fact that they absolutely hate trump but yea, most people I know are a lot more supportive of Biden than trump.

2) about that American idol thing, it’s cause of the way those votes work. You can’t expect those two things to have the same type of security. Additionally, most votes, especially mail in votes aren’t digitalized, therefore making it take longer to count those votes than any votes that are purely digitalized such as the case in American idol. Also some of the states laws were the reason it took so long. And as in the case of Nevada, people just being kind of unproductive and taking long breaks
I'm going to have to agree with Denos: "I stand with Goku & Coolit. Gave years of their lives to keep CIT active and happy. Screwed over and unjustly kicked."

Who am I? We'll find out in my introduction (updated on 12.05.2020)
ex-Assistant Head State Official -- ex-Punishment Appeal Manager