Author Topic: If biden won the election, it would be better or worse  (Read 7059 times)

Offline GoldNugget

• Senior Community Member
  • Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
  • Squad: FAME
Re: If biden won the election, it would be better or worse
« Reply #60 on: 07 12, 2020, 01:00:28 am »
We are living in a world where truth is a lie and vice versa, arguing on who has won the elections and who is a legitimate president is completely out of reach from us, normal people. People get brainwashed daily by different news and untrusted, unknown sources. I've been studying and researching myself on how the masses of people can be psychologically driven by those who have the "power". Today's pandemic situation, money making, economical failures are one of the biggest indications for people to wake up, but it isn't that easy to believe in yourself.

Trump or Biden, we won't know, whoever "they" want to have as a president, he will be, power can manipulate everyone and everything. Supporting one or another is like a blind person picking a color, non-existent, inaccessible and silly.

If you then wonder how do we find and seek for truth, then the answer is, I don't know. I almost feel that the world and the people went in too deep from where is no peaceful path forward or behind. That's my opinion and I won't start to argue to anyone why I think like that.

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted."

« Last Edit: 07 12, 2020, 01:06:36 am by GoldNugget »

Offline Avices

• Regular Community Member
  • .i.
    YearsYears
  • Squad: Sons of Silence
« Reply #61 on: 07 12, 2020, 06:40:21 pm »
Trump or Biden, we won't know, whoever "they" want to have as a president, he will be, power can manipulate everyone and everything. Supporting one or another is like a blind person picking a color, non-existent, inaccessible and silly.
in the world right now ".

"The happiest people in the world right now are the leaders of China. The second happiest people are the leaders of Iran" - Mr. Trump said to his supporters. The video was also shared on Trump's Twitter account.

President Trump did not specifically explain the statement. However, he said he made China "pay a lot of money" and "they don't like me".

In the past, Mr. Trump repeatedly described Joe Biden (the president-elect of the US) as "owned" by China and if Mr. Biden won the election, the US would be "owned" by China. "If I do not win the election, China will own America. You will have to learn Chinese" - Mr. Trump said in August.

According to Mr. Trump, Mr. Biden's family, which is specifically Mr. Biden's son, has ties to China. Mr Trump accused his son Biden - Hunter Biden - of receiving money from China.
`
LMT74 Founder - K3 Founder - Naders Leader - ECU Leader - WWC - Leader #2016 - SOS - Road captain
-March 1st: @Avices Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
-December 12th: Avices  Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
- Added skins ID 147 and ID 295 to 'Police Detective (Brian + Avices)

Offline Crontz

• Junior Community Member
  • FlyinG Dutchman
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: gülmeyi unutan
  • Ingame: yaşlı
  • Squad: gözler
« Reply #62 on: 07 12, 2020, 10:19:21 pm »

In the past, Mr. Trump repeatedly described Joe Biden (the president-elect of the US) as "owned" by China and if Mr. Biden won the election, the US would be "owned" by China. "If I do not win the election, China will own America. You will have to learn Chinese" - Mr. Trump said in August.

According to Mr. Trump, Mr. Biden's family, which is specifically Mr. Biden's son, has ties to China. Mr Trump accused his son Biden - Hunter Biden - of receiving money from China.

One of election tricks to frame Biden, however its so funny. I dont think americans didnt take that serious.

Hobosa giriyorsun bir turfe 15 kişiyle beraber girip def atıyorsun olurda birisini öldürürsen eZ yazıyorsun ve bakın burası en kritik nokta 2O11 yazman çok önemli en önemlisi bu. Diğer bir kritik nokta şu ; bu rakamları karşısında vereceğim harfler yerine kullanmalısın ki karşındaki arap desinki waaooow man this fucking nigga know this fucking game language fuck man hes so fucking good

Offline Avices

• .i.
    YearsYears
« Reply #63 on: 08 12, 2020, 06:08:54 pm »
One of election tricks to frame Biden, however its so funny. I dont think americans didnt take that serious.
It is true that it was meant to set the biden up but I feel that biden son used to receive money from China ???
`
LMT74 Founder - K3 Founder - Naders Leader - ECU Leader - WWC - Leader #2016 - SOS - Road captain

Offline GaMeFeR

• Respect, to be respected.
    Years
  • Group: NSM
  • Ingame: GaMeFeR
  • Squad: SOS
« Reply #64 on: 13 12, 2020, 03:05:22 am »
Well as you see a video of Him he doesnt know to talk at all, i'm sure everybody laught looking those videos then imagine he win Elections.
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs
November 23th 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for CIT Radio DJ. -- Norman
February 13th 2021: @GaMeFeR Promoted to Senior DJ
March 2nd 2021: @GaMeFeR Accepted for RCM. -- Kuldeep + Ptole

Online Randsom

Years
« Reply #65 on: 17 12, 2020, 07:04:05 am »
Trump is the best of them all. Trump is funny and entertaining. That is, he is able to make people happy. Trump would be better off as president

There are many such videos of Trump, and I want to laugh when I watch these videos. The main thing makes me laugh after he says very very. Please watch this video

« Last Edit: 17 12, 2020, 07:08:53 am by Reynmen »

Online Ivy

« Reply #66 on: 17 12, 2020, 12:17:54 pm »
Trump is the best of them all. Trump is funny and entertaining. That is, he is able to make people happy. Trump would be better off as president

There are many such videos of Trump, and I want to laugh when I watch these videos. The main thing makes me laugh after he says very very. Please watch this video

You do not make a country's population happy by being amusing. Where did the important things go? Things like income, employment, healthcare, social support, education, environmental quality, and so on. If you truly think that Trump is the best of all presidents just because he is "funny and entertaining" then I guess any comedian can become a president.

Offline Crontz

• FlyinG Dutchman
  • Group: gülmeyi unutan
  • Ingame: yaşlı
  • Squad: gözler
« Reply #67 on: 17 12, 2020, 05:11:36 pm »
Electoral college makes it official biden is next president of USA. There is not 'if' anymore so
Show content
« Last Edit: 17 12, 2020, 05:18:51 pm by Crontz. »

Hobosa giriyorsun bir turfe 15 kişiyle beraber girip def atıyorsun olurda birisini öldürürsen eZ yazıyorsun ve bakın burası en kritik nokta 2O11 yazman çok önemli en önemlisi bu. Diğer bir kritik nokta şu ; bu rakamları karşısında vereceğim harfler yerine kullanmalısın ki karşındaki arap desinki waaooow man this fucking nigga know this fucking game language fuck man hes so fucking good

Offline Avices

• .i.
    YearsYears
« Reply #68 on: 17 12, 2020, 06:57:32 pm »
Electoral college makes it official biden is next president of USA. There is not 'if' anymore so
Show content
It's a pity that trump lost biden, I respect Trump! :(
`

Offline |SaM|OzBeast|GF|

• Donator L3
  • NOBODY fucks with SaM!
  • Group: SaM
  • Ingame: |SaM|Ozbeast|GF
« Reply #69 on: 27 12, 2020, 02:04:55 pm »
hhhh

Biden won NOTHING he just claimed victory and btw
the new secretary of defence and new AG are not too fond of him  :o
and all the people who are helped him cheat or that are trying to take new jobs on the "new administration" are going down

Trump won in a LANDSLIDE and will remain the president
all will become clear in coming weeks but they woke the kraken ..
nothing can stop what is coming.. nothing

once everyone stops listening to the medias lies and starts to see them for who they really are
and when actually start to realise that there is something to all this fraud allegations

they meaning the people, will realise that some people tried to f*ck them over because they were all paid off
and I think any normal person will not like that once its become clear

and anyone who keeps defending a broken and corrupt system that biden will bring is just showing who they really are
either really stupid or really corrupt either way their world will be shattered once they realise they lost and that Trump is remain the President

Also Trump and his supporters have put up with FOUR YEARS of this crap and have u noticed? probably u didnt
but trump NEVER hit back

but its coming..
and its gunna HURT
« Last Edit: 27 12, 2020, 02:11:45 pm by |SaM|OzBeast|GF| »

Offline MacMiller

• New Community Member
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: MacMiller
  • Squad: WhiteBeard
« Reply #70 on: 30 12, 2020, 06:23:20 pm »
hhhh

Biden won NOTHING he just claimed victory and btw
the new secretary of defence and new AG are not too fond of him  :o
and all the people who are helped him cheat or that are trying to take new jobs on the "new administration" are going down

Trump won in a LANDSLIDE and will remain the president
all will become clear in coming weeks but they woke the kraken ..
nothing can stop what is coming.. nothing

once everyone stops listening to the medias lies and starts to see them for who they really are
and when actually start to realise that there is something to all this fraud allegations

they meaning the people, will realise that some people tried to f*ck them over because they were all paid off
and I think any normal person will not like that once its become clear

and anyone who keeps defending a broken and corrupt system that biden will bring is just showing who they really are
either really stupid or really corrupt either way their world will be shattered once they realise they lost and that Trump is remain the President

Also Trump and his supporters have put up with FOUR YEARS of this crap and have u noticed? probably u didnt
but trump NEVER hit back

but its coming..
and its gunna HURT
I agree with this because I feel Biden, cheating the presidential election, and I think should vote again or Trump will hold the presidency, that biden confirms he won that.
Honorable Of  WhiteBeard Squad - PA-MacMiller'[FBI]
Who am I why do you ask that it does not matter to Me and please enjoy the beauty of life without any dreams wishing to respect everyone

Offline Zio

• ziolux'
  • Group: Ineffables
« Reply #71 on: 16 01, 2021, 10:21:42 pm »
It depends on whom point of view you are looking at, Personally, It's always going to be worse and here is why:

Having troubles in the middle east and being an arab my self, I feel America always interfer and somehow find a way to stay in the middle east to retrain "peace", but the real reason they are in the middle east is to harvest the gold, iron, and oil from here and get out of it immediately once all of the resoucres are over.
Now, This case has always been here since Bush to Obama to Trump and now to Biden, This policy will run and will always run whoever the president is. So if you're asking me personally, It's not better. It's worse and the world is actually going to a very dark place and people yet to realize it.
Goverments are corrupted and they don't value the souls and lives of the people getting killed Correspondingly to their greed of power and richness.
Positive attitude only

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #72 on: 17 01, 2021, 10:17:43 am »
It depends on whom point of view you are looking at, Personally, It's always going to be worse and here is why:

Having troubles in the middle east and being an arab my self, I feel America always interfer and somehow find a way to stay in the middle east to retrain "peace", but the real reason they are in the middle east is to harvest the gold, iron, and oil from here and get out of it immediately once all of the resoucres are over.
Now, This case has always been here since Bush to Obama to Trump and now to Biden, This policy will run and will always run whoever the president is. So if you're asking me personally, It's not better. It's worse and the world is actually going to a very dark place and people yet to realize it.
Goverments are corrupted and they don't value the souls and lives of the people getting killed Correspondingly to their greed of power and richness.

Yes. I bet that once he's in office, the mainstream media will start pumping out loads of fear news about something like ISIS / Syria, something we haven't been hearing about basically at all for the last year haven't seen anything to do with Syria's civil war. Once the fear has been spread, they can then justify sending in more order followers to interfere. Or something even worse might happen like they start pumping out fear about Iran. You can tell what the deep state want next by what topics come up in the main stream news.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Zio

• ziolux'
  • Group: Ineffables
« Reply #73 on: 17 01, 2021, 12:34:19 pm »
Yes. I bet that once he's in office, the mainstream media will start pumping out loads of fear news about something like ISIS / Syria, something we haven't been hearing about basically at all for the last year haven't seen anything to do with Syria's civil war. Once the fear has been spread, they can then justify sending in more order followers to interfere. Or something even worse might happen like they start pumping out fear about Iran. You can tell what the deep state want next by what topics come up in the main stream news.
True, Mainstream media have always been the go to area when trying to do something in the middle east that's benefiting the US.
It's seriously ridiculous of how arrgoant people and other goverments are when it comes to the US and them interfering with everything in the middle east. Politics have always been a dirty game if u really look deep into it. I hope Biden winning doesn't mean bringing back Obama's orders on the middle east, since he was his right hand man.
Positive attitude only

Offline Erk

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: S.L.Benfica
« Reply #74 on: 18 01, 2021, 07:50:05 pm »

I think the biden will be better than the trump, it is a more accurate, more correct and fair politician in my view  :thumb:
Erk added as Portuguese helper (04.02.2021 GMs + Counter + Traxex)