Author Topic: If biden won the election, it would be better or worse  (Read 7061 times)

Offline Precious.

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to my domain.
  • Group: CODE-SAS
  • Ingame: Precious
  • Squad: NeXuS
Re: If biden won the election, it would be better or worse
« Reply #75 on: 19 01, 2021, 12:37:29 pm »
Biden MAY be OK for the united states due to votes (if not cheated) but not to the Middle East, unfortunately. We will definitely hear about ISIS and the Muslim Brotherhood groups again. I as an Egyptian I feel like it's worse for us. Biden was the Vice President of the U.S when Barack Obama was the 44th U.S President. a lot of troubles and support from Obama towards the Muslim brotherhood and they kind of ruined Egypt back in 2011-2014 so imagine how it could be when Biden's in the presidency.

Donald Trump is way better in my opinion at least for our president (Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi) I believe Trump refused to see terrorism so is our president (According to this) So we had Trump's attention and support.
« Last Edit: 19 01, 2021, 12:41:43 pm by Precious. »
Ex. State Official
"Just relax. Stop torturing yourself. You have a gift'." - Max Caulfield.

Offline Denos

• Retired CIT Staff & Head State Official
  • Senior Community Member
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TSF
  • Ingame: Denos
« Reply #76 on: 24 01, 2021, 07:23:23 pm »
First day on job and he shut down pipeline that put 11K people without job, yea so much better
I stand with Goku & Coolit. Gave years of their lives to keep CIT active and happy. Screwed over and unjustly kicked.

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #77 on: 24 01, 2021, 10:23:08 pm »
First day on job and he shut down pipeline that put 11K people without job, yea so much better
Yes he shut down a pipeline which destroys nature to farm a ressource which harms our climate
Biden managed to do more for our planet on his 1st day than trump during his whole term
There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.
Currently 795 million humans have insufficent access to food.
You can start helping today

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #78 on: 25 01, 2021, 11:03:43 am »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline PetroSailor

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #79 on: 25 01, 2021, 09:41:41 pm »

That’s good but this one is my favorite.

As an American, please everyone, have mercy on me.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #80 on: 26 01, 2021, 05:35:03 pm »
Yes he shut down a pipeline which destroys nature to farm a ressource which harms our climate
Biden managed to do more for our planet on his 1st day than trump during his whole term

It just shows you how unempathetic liberals truly are, they only have empathy for pedophiles on death row. The earth won't be inhabitable just because of a pipeline, but those 11k people who lost their jobs will have a hard time feeding their family. One of the most important issues is to keep employment for citizens, not remove jobs, the fact that he managed to fail such simple task, shows how incompetent he is. He can barely remember his own name, let alone make important decisions for the country. A country with much influence such as the USA, requires a strong leader, not a child-sniffer. Lets see if he will also follow Obama's foot steps and enter the Middle East again causing even more worldwide trouble.

Offline GoldNugget

• Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
  • Squad: FAME
« Reply #81 on: 26 01, 2021, 05:52:58 pm »
He's a literal puppet, don't think that he's making all of those decisions.

Offline KC

• The Balancer
  • Honorable
  • Keep Calm and Play CIT
  • Ingame: |TSF|KC
« Reply #82 on: 02 02, 2021, 05:47:12 am »
Arran, Environment is one of the biggest issues for you.

But you still support Trump over Biden? Trump doesn't care about the environment.
: )

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #83 on: 02 02, 2021, 07:24:55 am »
but those 11k people who lost their jobs will have a hard time feeding their family. One of the most important issues is to keep employment for citizens, not remove jobs
This is not donald trump, populism lost the election, trump is history now
Biden isnt a poor populist who tries to easily gain some cheap votes and an artificial majority by sustaining dirty jobs in a dirty industry, he is moving the country forward and away from garbage like coal, oil and gas and he managed to win the election without destroying the country to generate jobs in this dead industry.
Those 11k have to find a way to move on and find a new job in a field that doesnt ruin the planet, because the majority of the US, and of many other developed countries, is electing politicians who put an end to this dead industry
My country is leaving nuclear energy next year and coal energy by 2035 even while being governed by a conservative party for the last 16 years
Welcome to the future

Show content
I dont see what you are trying to prove with this video
Biden is stuttering, he is very open about it
It causes him to stumble especially at words that are not part of every day language and isnt easy to imagine, such as large numbers
In each part of your clip, you see a politician who seems to be highly competent about what he is talking about and stutumbles every now and then when he has to mention large numbers, and manages to correct himself and get out what he wants to say

Here is your favourite president, suggesting to insert UV light and desinfectant into the body to cure covid-19

Show content
Trump arguably handled the virus smarter and more efficiently than any other president ever could.
« Last Edit: 02 02, 2021, 07:38:20 am by Dimit »
There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.
Currently 795 million humans have insufficent access to food.
You can start helping today

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #84 on: 02 02, 2021, 10:58:58 am »
Arran, Environment is one of the biggest issues for you.

But you still support Trump over Biden? Trump doesn't care about the environment.

I don't support either, it's just that Biden is most certainly "the deep state candidate" and the deep state obviously don't care about the environment because they've been in control of most of the world for most of the time and suppress advance technologies like better ways of generating electricity. Though Trump could have been deep state too or perhaps a different faction of the deep state. At least in the 4 years of Trump, there were no new wars.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline KC

• The Balancer
  • Honorable
  • Keep Calm and Play CIT
  • Ingame: |TSF|KC
« Reply #85 on: 04 02, 2021, 07:21:10 pm »
I don't support either, it's just that Biden is most certainly "the deep state candidate" and the deep state obviously don't care about the environment because they've been in control of most of the world for most of the time and suppress advance technologies like better ways of generating electricity. Though Trump could have been deep state too or perhaps a different faction of the deep state. At least in the 4 years of Trump, there were no new wars.

Ok, I think we should talk about specific points that make Biden a good or bad President.

So far Biden signed many executive orders. Do you think any of them is bad so far? Do you think Biden should have done something different so far? Please let us know, what MAJOR things you do not like about Biden as president in the future.

Because I don't believe your deep state theory at all. It seems crazy to me, so If it is true, I would love to know. But need some actual facts not just speculations for me to get convinced.

Behind the doors, Biden can be anything, it depends on what a person imagines.
: )

Offline PetroSailor

« Reply #86 on: 04 02, 2021, 10:51:34 pm »
I dont see what you are trying to prove with this video
Biden is stuttering, he is very open about it
It causes him to stumble especially at words that are not part of every day language and isnt easy to imagine, such as large numbers
In each part of your clip, you see a politician who seems to be highly competent about what he is talking about and stutumbles every now and then when he has to mention large numbers, and manages to correct himself and get out what he wants to say

I'm not trying to prove anything, silly goose.

You're either extremely misinformed or trolling. No one on the left even likes Biden but he's been playing as their puppet to a satisfying degree so they're supporting him. Not only that, they know he's on the verge of death so satan himself Kamala Harris will take the seat soon.

Offline domi

• New Community Member
  • Chilling somewhere in Europe
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #87 on: 05 02, 2021, 06:38:16 pm »
Oh, Biden.

The guy who destroys the fragile economic state of poor people in developing countries.

The guy who has destroyed many African American families with his unrelenting support for the drug war.

Oh yes, he's such an amazing guy. Definitely better than Trump who wants America to mind its own business ("America first"), whose pro-market policies decreased unemployment to record low levels.
« Last Edit: 10 02, 2021, 03:19:05 am by domi »
Peace

Offline DeathWish

• Regular Community Member
  • All limitations are self-imposed.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ineffables
  • Ingame: DeathWish
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #88 on: 05 02, 2021, 07:53:21 pm »

Some stuff doesn't add up here and its a bit weird

you say that Biden is a deep state candidate and those people don't care about the environment because they want to suppress better ways to generate electricity in favour of existing ones because of money yet didn't he close a pipeline the actively contributed to pollution? doesn't this mean he is trying to do some changes?

My opinion here is that Biden is a better candidate than Trump, there is no doubt there but the fact remains he isn't in total control like every other president before him and every president that is going to come after him. so unless he is trying to get himself shot like JFK I'd say he has to start small because let's face it when he starts acting up against the people who are really in charge they'll take him out in a jiffy and no one can stop that.

Offline |SaM|OzBeast|GF|

• Donator L3
  • NOBODY fucks with SaM!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SaM
  • Ingame: |SaM|Ozbeast|GF
« Reply #89 on: 06 02, 2021, 04:29:47 am »

For those that refuse to see what is right in front of them
and instead choose to believe that "Old Capn America" Joe Biden is actually the President,

For those who STILL accept the fraud and lies of the dying fake news media  :fp:
know this:

Everyone must see this 2 hours special presentation from Mike Lindell
this was personally delivered to Donald Trump and he has seen it and knows it all and is moving forward on it

100% absolute proof that the election was stolen and IP tracking proving other countries including china were involved

https://rumble.com/vdlebn-mike-lindell-absolute-proof-exposing-election-fraud-and-the-theft-of-americ.html

also

investigate a man named Kamal Aroush
these people are sick

and this is interesting, dont u think..  https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2021/02/AOBgfsTUFIlzAX3NNGze_06_d0a8d5fc8ed59a73f88b94bda4da17e6_video_original.mp4

btw u are going to see some amazing TRUTHS coming to screens near u very soon

it had to be this way

get the popcorn ready
we have it all

NOTHING can stop what is coming

« Last Edit: 06 02, 2021, 06:39:27 am by |SaM|OzBeast|GF| »