Author Topic: [Arran] Crafting Armors' Materials will be based on how many armor you have left  (Read 1340 times)

Offline HosttyBoy

• FBI Leader & CIT News Administrator
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
  • Squad: LAW
Marked as High Priority, 21 positive, 1 negative. However, I couldn't add [+++] because the title is too long but I set the topic sticky.

Offline VapeR

• Junior Community Member
  • K3 Founder
    Years
  • Group: △ K3ᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴇʀs △
  • Squad: △ ᴜɴᴄʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ △
I am an LV player. But actually the armor balance remains every time we craft the F9 thing to lose 20 oil and 200 iron. This too consumes too much oil and iron. I support this suggestion if the current amount of armor on you only needs 60. iron and 12 oil. in return we get quite a good armor. Positive/color]
Sometimes I feel like I’m losing everyone. But in reality, I’m just losing myself

Offline holsteN#

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: WingsOfGold
  • Ingame: ViciousGaming
  • Squad: Impacted
Brilliant idea I need to say! for example if I got half of the armor damaged and I want to craft armor again to make it full it is better to spend 50 iron and 10 oil it is the same system when you buy armor from the pickup you can buy armor for $700 when you already got some armor left. Positive :tick:

Online Violet

• Golden_Lords Founder
    YearsYears
  • Group: Golden_Lords
  • Ingame: Violet
It will be more fairly if we add this suggestion, I am still wondering, WHY those important suggestions didn't added years ago... I am supporting your idea. Voting positive.

Offline Waltz

• Fifteen years, fifteen million tears.
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Waltz'#039Midnight
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
This idea is perfect for CnR players.Cops and criminals using  armor properly.Oil and iron is so important for us and this material system is so useful for us.Im supporting your idea and voting Positive  :tick:
Blaze Runner of Midnight Club
Long story short it was a bad time

Offline 7FreT

• Regular Community Member
  • O Allah, I ask You for pardon and wellness.
    Years
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: 7FreT
  • Squad: crownkings
It would be fairer like this, and I don’t know why this suggestion was not suggested in the past, but this suggestion will definitely benefit the entire server, and it will be fairer. I am positive.
  • November 20th: @7FreT Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
  • April 4th: @7FreT  Accepted for RCM. -- Kuldeep + Ptole
  • Ex:DoM L4, Ex:Tr1 Founder, Ex:FFH PawnBroker, Ex: oR Founder ,Ex:The_Purge Founder, Ex:The_PaiSas Founder, Ex: Souls_MC Founder

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- Crafting armor when you already have some will only take the resources proportional to the armor needed. (Arran + TroubleShot)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.