Author Topic: COVID-19 Vaccine: YES/NO  (Read 5055 times)

Offline Elyas

• New Community Member
  • So' jetzt einmal bitte Glass von "Juice".
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ineffables
COVID-19 Vaccine: YES/NO
« on: 22 12, 2020, 08:56:02 pm »
Hello to everyone.

Since I'm a Medical Nurse/ Medical Wounds Healer (Basicly most easiest way to translate it from Geman language), currently working at the Hospital, I've got an offer to get vaccinated.
----

I would really like to how Your opinions about this decission.
Why would/wouldnt You take it?

*Cheers.
There is no worse enemy than educated one!

People who think that they know everything usually know so little to nothing whatsoever.

Offline GoldNugget

• Senior Community Member
  • Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
  • Squad: FAME
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: YES/NO
« Reply #1 on: 22 12, 2020, 08:58:38 pm »
What a question, no.

Not to talk on the vaccine they've come up in these days, known and recognized vaccines generally have very bad side effects in some people's organism. The question of what kind of "vaccine" they're offering you is silly to ask, but the only logical answer to give is a no.

I've never in my life taken any vaccine.
« Last Edit: 22 12, 2020, 09:04:38 pm by GoldNugget »

Offline Elyas

• New Community Member
« Reply #2 on: 22 12, 2020, 09:01:32 pm »

People who think that they know everything usually know so little to nothing whatsoever.

Offline Lucifer

• The Devil
  • Honorable
« Reply #3 on: 22 12, 2020, 10:21:40 pm »
Funny how everyone is comparing other diseases with COVID-19 and comparing the duration it took to make the vaccine. If only they really understood how vaccines work, they would have known why COVID-19's vaccine came faster.

As for the question of the topic, it depends. I wouldn't mind, but if I say no, it's definitely not going to be because I am worried about its presumed effects.

Offline Elyas

• New Community Member
« Reply #4 on: 22 12, 2020, 10:59:46 pm »
Funny how everyone is comparing other diseases with COVID-19 and comparing the duration it took to make the vaccine. If only they really understood how vaccines work, they would have known why COVID-19's vaccine came faster.
Correct and pretty much most important thing that people actually do not understand.

But this Vaccine has a lot of side-effects, especially for women but from another side also for a men.
-> https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

Offline Damian

• Donator L2
  • Dutch Translator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: Damian
  • Squad: Riffs Family
« Reply #5 on: 22 12, 2020, 11:11:37 pm »
I'd get the vaccine for sure. I'd do anything to go back to normal.
I'm not afraid for the possible side effects since my body experienced lot of substances already.
~CAMORRA~
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

01.01.2021 - Damian (DamianNL) added as a Dutch translator. (Extreme + Vampire)

Offline GoldNugget

« Reply #6 on: 22 12, 2020, 11:56:48 pm »
I don't know, for me, it's super simple to have enough of the common sense to not inject unknown, unguaranteed and dangerous things into my DNA. Those vaccines are built by mRNA technology, which has an ability to reprogram human genomes by changing DNA, which had never been used on humans before.

I don't think it takes too much of a knowledge or research to say no to the vaccine which doesn't give you any advantages, but instead put you under the risk of death, or some other unimaginable thing.

First off, people got pumped up and psychologically prepared like the robots by the mass media and governments to turn the COVID-19 into a business plan to make money and west having influential decisions on the smaller countries, after which comes the part of making the deal with vaccines.

People sometimes get mistaken or lost when reviewing or talking on the current pandemic. The virus is real, no question that there was a pandemic situation in the world, but some rich people have had a nice plan to harvest off the pandemic.

I'll describe my country's(Georgia) current situation and what's going on. Pretty much my thoughts aren't influenced by the media, because I don't watch or read any of the news which they're brainwashing people pretty hard. I'm sure there is a same situation going on in many of the countries though.

So, there were massive donation came to "rescue" in order to control the pandemic situation, from which it's logical that the WHO(World Health Organization) had given some instructions to follow. The government seem to have really liked the idea of making money off by being slaves to west. We have "green zone" hotels, in which "COVID ill" people get sent to recover. Those "green zone" hotel owners presumably and most likely have someone(s) in the government. They pay hotels around 150-200$ A DAY for each "COVID ill" person. So, by no means, they thought much and used media to advertise the COVID tests which people SHOULD have got tested for if they had a temperature. People are/were so frightened that they literally ran to hospitals to test for COVID even if they had a little temperature. Ridiculously enough, Georgia took a first place in "COVID cases daily" after few days. In "second wave" the government got even bigger donation, from which then they laundered it into their pockets by sending those people to "green zones" to rehabilitate.

You get the point, every rich or in power person tries to make money off the pandemic, but they don't give a flying fuck for other normal people, so they wouldn't really care on what they sell to countries as a "vaccine", the only intent I see is the money.

I'd get the vaccine for sure. I'd do anything to go back to normal.
I'm not afraid for the possible side effects since my body experienced lot of substances already.

Wym by going back to normal? Also, the "side effects" are not like the "side effects" you get from "a lot of substances" as you refer. I believe there were confirmed deaths caused by the Pfizer's mRNA jabs, mass media don't talk on I at all and never ever even mentioned the possible risks of it. Even if you search for the cases in google, they won't show it. So think twice for what you "wish".

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #7 on: 23 12, 2020, 12:02:12 am »
I'm not against vaccines in general, I am vaccinated against Hepatitis C and other stuff. However, the covid19 vaccine, nah I probably won't take it, covid19 barely has any effect on people from my age, I'd rather be infected by covid19 and be 99.9% sure I'll turn out safe rather than taking a vaccine that has side effects, and may not even work considering I've read that they claim it's only 90-95% effective. Usually it takes like what? 10 years to make a vaccine? Now suddenly it's done in like a year? I'll just watch how it effects other people, only when I'm 100% sure it's completely safe and effective, then I'll consider taking it.

Offline Zio

• Junior Community Member
  • ziolux'
« Reply #8 on: 23 12, 2020, 12:09:27 am »
I don't know, for me, it's super simple to have enough of the common sense to not inject unknown, unguaranteed and dangerous things into my DNA. Those vaccines are built by mRNA technology, which has an ability to reprogram human genomes by changing DNA, which had never been used on humans before.

I don't think it takes too much of a knowledge or research to say no to the vaccine which doesn't give you any advantages, but instead put you under the risk of death, or some other unimaginable thing.

First off, people got pumped up and psychologically prepared like the robots by the mass media and governments to turn the COVID-19 into a business plan to make money and west having influential decisions on the smaller countries, after which comes the part of making the deal with vaccines.

People sometimes get mistaken or lost when reviewing or talking on the current pandemic. The virus is real, no question that there was a pandemic situation in the world, but some rich people have had a nice plan to harvest off the pandemic.

I'll describe my country's(Georgia) current situation and what's going on. Pretty much my thoughts aren't influenced by the media, because I don't watch or read any of the news which they're brainwashing people pretty hard. I'm sure there is a same situation going on in many of the countries though.

So, there were massive donation came to "rescue" in order to control the pandemic situation, from which it's logical that the WHO(World Health Organization) had given some instructions to follow. The government seem to have really liked the idea of making money off by being slaves to west. We have "green zone" hotels, in which "COVID ill" people get sent to recover. Those "green zone" hotel owners presumably and most likely have someone(s) in the government. They pay hotels around 150-200$ A DAY for each "COVID ill" person. So, by no means, they thought much and used media to advertise the COVID tests which people SHOULD have got tested for if they had a temperature. People are/were so frightened that they literally ran to hospitals to test for COVID even if they had a little temperature. Ridiculously enough, Georgia took a first place in "COVID cases daily" after few days. In "second wave" the government got even bigger donation, from which then they laundered it into their pockets by sending those people to "green zones" to rehabilitate.

You get the point, every rich or in power person tries to make money off the pandemic, but they don't give a flying fuck for other normal people, so they wouldn't really care on what they sell to countries as a "vaccine", the only intent I see is the money.

Wym by going back to normal? Also, the "side effects" are not like the "side effects" you get from "a lot of substances" as you refer. I believe there were confirmed deaths caused by the Pfizer's mRNA jabs, mass media don't talk on I at all and never ever even mentioned the possible risks of it. Even if you search for the cases in google, they won't show it. So think twice for what you "wish".
I am with goldnugget on this one
Positive attitude only

Offline Western

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 23 12, 2020, 12:17:26 am »
Yeah, I agree with GoldNugget. In short, you shouldn't really inject substance that you don't know about at all especially if its for testing, because either way it's gonna most likely turn out bad with side effects left on your end, not theirs. I'd do it if it was confirmed to be an official vaccination. The virus is indeed real like Gold mentioned, yet I'd still rather keep social distancing instead of getting vaccinated with an unknown substance.

I've recently had a family member die from covid about a week ago. If there's anything I've learned out of it, it's that basically if you have any side-illnesses such as diabetes, heart issues, and all that, that's what really puts you at real risk. It's unbearable considering the member that died was known to be very brave with illnesses and all that stuff. Just keep in mind, if you have none of those, I'd just get out and use a mask, stay distanced without the virus instead of getting unknown substance in my body.

Offline Lucifer

• The Devil
  • Honorable
« Reply #10 on: 23 12, 2020, 12:32:36 am »

Uh, aren't you kind of overreacting?

"Particularly compared with DNA as a therapeutic or more specifically as a vaccine, mRNA offers strong safety advantages.5 As the minimal genetic construct, it harbors only the elements directly required for expression of the encoded protein. Moreover, while recombination between single-stranded RNA molecules may occur in rare cases,6,7 mRNA does not interact with the genome. Thus, potentially detrimental genomic integration is excluded. Finally, this lack of genomic integration in combination with mRNA being non-replicative as well as metabolically decaying within a few days8 makes mRNA a merely transient carrier of information."

Developing mRNA-vaccine technologies. (2012, November 1). NCBI. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3597572/

Offline Unity

• My star, my perfect silence
    YearsYears
  • Group: DT/1337
  • Ingame: Unity
  • Squad: CC/Prodigy
« Reply #11 on: 23 12, 2020, 01:10:09 am »
I heard that current vaccines makes you sterile
So my answer is no
I wanna have sex and fuck everything in front of me
You can still have sex and fuck everything in front of you, but without having kids.

I'd personally not take any vaccine from Russia or China, but I'm fine with the rest.
And if it makes me sterile, better. I'm child-free babe

PM me to join the Moron's gang

Offline Hanns

• Regular Community Member
  • Real eyes realize real lies.
« Reply #12 on: 23 12, 2020, 01:21:10 am »
The whole debate is that he wanted us to know that he's a medical nurse.

Offline Backsage

• New Community Member
    Years
  • Ingame: Backsage
« Reply #13 on: 23 12, 2020, 01:32:45 am »
As soon as it's available in my area, I would take that vaccine in a heartbeat. I've taken lots of vaccines/booster shots in my lifetime and the needles don't even hurt that much and it's over very quickly. And I never experienced any major side effects, maybe a little inflammation where I got the shot, but that was about it. Anyone or any parent who chooses not to vaccinate themselves or their children is doing a huge disservice and disrespectful, uncaring action of their fellow neighbors and community. But I wonder if there are people out there who legitimately do experience bad side effects from a vaccine/booster shot. I think for most normal people, there shouldn't be any serious bad side effects from a vaccine. Although, I realized now we are talking about the COVID-19 vaccine and maybe more testing needs to be done before other people should take it.
« Last Edit: 23 12, 2020, 01:34:18 am by Backsage »
MTA/Lua scripter, mapper, and modeler.

Offline GoldNugget

« Reply #14 on: 23 12, 2020, 01:43:14 am »
Uh, aren't you kind of overreacting?

"Particularly compared with DNA as a therapeutic or more specifically as a vaccine, mRNA offers strong safety advantages.5 As the minimal genetic construct, it harbors only the elements directly required for expression of the encoded protein. Moreover, while recombination between single-stranded RNA molecules may occur in rare cases,6,7 mRNA does not interact with the genome. Thus, potentially detrimental genomic integration is excluded. Finally, this lack of genomic integration in combination with mRNA being non-replicative as well as metabolically decaying within a few days8 makes mRNA a merely transient carrier of information."

Developing mRNA-vaccine technologies. (2012, November 1). NCBI. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3597572/

"US National Library of Medicine"

Where is the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine coming from?
The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine - a collaboration between a US pharmaceutical giant and a German biotechnology company - offers up to 95% protection and is the first Covid-19 vaccine to be approved by US regulators.

Btw, I've heard that people are protesting about vaccines in Germany, no? @Elyas You're from Germany I guess.