Author Topic: COVID-19 Vaccine: YES/NO  (Read 5056 times)

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: YES/NO
« Reply #15 on: 23 12, 2020, 01:43:38 am »
And if it makes me sterile, better. I'm child-free babe

Never seen a more pathetic comment, and you've already surprised me a few times on this forum. Just because you don't want to have kids/nobody wants to have kids with you, doesn't mean other think like you, the majority of people do want to have kids, so knowing that a vaccination can cause you to be sterile is a very big shock and causes people to be hesitant to take the vaccine. Not to mention that if you want to be sterile it's more logical to get a vasectomy rather than becoming sterile from a failure caused by a vaccine due to the shit put into your body.

Offline Unity

• My star, my perfect silence
    YearsYears
  • Group: DT/1337
  • Ingame: Unity
  • Squad: CC/Prodigy
« Reply #16 on: 23 12, 2020, 02:40:46 am »
Never seen a more pathetic comment, and you've already surprised me a few times on this forum. Just because you don't want to have kids/nobody wants to have kids with you, doesn't mean other think like you, the majority of people do want to have kids, so knowing that a vaccination can cause you to be sterile is a very big shock and causes people to be hesitant to take the vaccine. Not to mention that if you want to be sterile it's more logical to get a vasectomy rather than becoming sterile from a failure caused by a vaccine due to the shit put into your body.
And who said I'm gonna force everyone to put the vaccine, I'm talking about myself.

Your ability to get salty surprises me everyday hhh

PM me to join the Moron's gang

Offline domi

• New Community Member
  • Chilling somewhere in Europe
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: 23 12, 2020, 03:02:09 am »
Wait a few months and see how it goes. People with allergies are already advised not take the Pfizer vaccine after health care professionals in the UK reported nasty side effects. Who knows what will happen in a few months from now? The vaccination has just begun.

This is disappointing for me. I was looking forward to getting vaccinated, but now, as someone with allergies, vaccination is not worth the risk. And I bet many other people will share my point of view.

People without allergies should wait a few months to see if new side effects will come about, especially for their health profile.

Peace

Offline Lucifer

• The Devil
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #18 on: 23 12, 2020, 03:37:59 am »
"US National Library of Medicine"

This is a research paper. Though, you can make sure by reading the rest of the paper, as evidence is provided. Plus, you can't say it's American propaganda. It is a research paper from 2012, and its authors have nothing to do with the government.

I can understand your concerns about the vaccine, its effectiveness, and its probable side effects. But it is incorrect to spread false/not-proved information related to the subject. Evidence has to be provided to proclaim it has dangerous side-effects.

Online KakCraft

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
« Reply #19 on: 23 12, 2020, 10:07:31 am »
I won't be first in line, but I'm also not fundamentally opposed to them. I'll see where things go I guess.

Wait a few months and see how it goes. People with allergies are already advised not take the Pfizer vaccine after health care professionals in the UK reported nasty side effects. Who knows what will happen in a few months from now? The vaccination has just begun.

This is disappointing for me. I was looking forward to getting vaccinated, but now, as someone with allergies, vaccination is not worth the risk. And I bet many other people will share my point of view.

People without allergies should wait a few months to see if new side effects will come about, especially for their health profile.

In that case yeah hell no... I have bad allergies lol

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #20 on: 23 12, 2020, 10:56:59 am »
There is no way to know exactly what's in your dose, so no.

If you don't feel enough fear about the flu to get a flu vaccine why would you feel enough fear about covid19 to get a covid19 vaccine.

Anyone who still thinks this is a pandemic and not a plandemic is a fool.
« Last Edit: 24 12, 2020, 11:07:04 am by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline MacMiller

• New Community Member
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: MacMiller
  • Squad: WhiteBeard
« Reply #21 on: 24 12, 2020, 10:19:40 am »
I think No because there's no explanation for it yet
Honorable Of  WhiteBeard Squad - PA-MacMiller'[FBI]
Who am I why do you ask that it does not matter to Me and please enjoy the beauty of life without any dreams wishing to respect everyone

Offline GoldNugget

• Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
  • Squad: FAME
« Reply #22 on: 24 12, 2020, 01:00:08 pm »
Why do you need or strive to get vaccinated in any kind? I feel like all of you who are happy to be in a queue to get vaccinated are just in fear and haven't got enough knowledge of what virus is to understand that you don't need any of the vaccination to protect yourself from them. We have immune system which you can boost without any vaccines, just by getting proper nutrition or with any other natural homeopathic medicines. To compare something with vaccines, they're like anabolic steroids, you're not supposed to inject it, but if you inject it it increases your strength, but that doesn't really mean that it's natural and healthy.

COVID-19 virus can be carried on by our immune system like any other virus, people with chronic diseases are and have always been in the risk of dying when any virus gets into their body. Healthy and young people should literally go over the COVID like any other virus, your immunity will eventually in few days finish off the virus(if corresponded early and properly) and you then get a developed immune system which now can fight against COVID in the future without a problem.

As I said, I've never in my life taken any vaccine and I know many other who had also never injected any. in fact, many parents are against to vaccinate their children after analyzing the side effects, risks and drawbacks of them. And then, when we see the "COVID vaccine to save people from an AWFUL, never seen before, VIRUS", which you completely have no clue what's inside and how it benefits in any kind, it's more than logical and reasonable to think that something shouldn't be right.

Offline domi

• New Community Member
« Reply #23 on: 24 12, 2020, 03:31:41 pm »
There’s no way to argue if  someone has been brought up to oppose vaccination.  But vaccines helped humans to destroy smallpox, the deadly disease that had been killing millions for centuries. Just for that fact alone, we should thank modern medicine.

Similarly, childhood mortality rates have been going down  across the world . One of the reasons is that 80%+  of children get vaccinated. 

Paranoia and conspiracy theories won’t get us anywhere. We should refocus on empirical evidence instead.  This doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be careful, but there’s nothing wrong with safe and proven vaccines. There’s no denying that the COVID vaccines need to prove themselves more though, at least a few more months.

It also makes sense to stop being selfish. Yes, for the vast majority of people, COVID is not a major concern. But if you have a preexisting condition, or if you are of certain age, then COVID can have a very negative impact on your life. It can even cause death of your loved ones. Scientific evidence has proved that COVID is many times deadlier than ordinary flu for specific groups of people. So people who are at risk should take measures to protect themselves.

Lkewise, it's pretty retarded to call people out  for wearing masks and other protective equipment. It just shows lack of moral knowledge and basic empathy. Maybe you're not at risk, fine. But other people are. Painting everyone with the same brush is morally and scientifically ignorant.
Peace

Offline Serious

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outrage MC
« Reply #24 on: 26 12, 2020, 12:18:34 pm »
Basing your decision on taking the vaccine on speculation, on what you hear on the media, even on your trust of the government is madness. Trust the actual medics. They will tell YOU whether to get it or not. You don't go around and decide how to go on about a problem you don't understand, like a flu pandemic that is evolving day by day.

Most people should get the vaccine according to whoever has actually studied medicine, I'm sure anyone has at least a friend who got a degree in that discipline they can ask. Vaccines are very much like open-source code. They cannot be "counterfeited" or altered without fooling the whole scientific community which is millions of people. Medics themselves are agreeing to getting the shot because they are able to understand the papers on which tons of medics have been working relentlessly.

Well sometimes's lost and something's gained, in living every day

♪ ♫ ♫ ♬

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #25 on: 26 12, 2020, 01:24:01 pm »
There’s no way to argue if  someone has been brought up to oppose vaccination.  But vaccines helped humans to destroy smallpox, the deadly disease that had been killing millions for centuries. Just for that fact alone, we should thank modern medicine.

There is no proof that those vaccinations stopped people getting those viruses because at the same time people started getting vaccinated people also stopped throwing their piss and shit into the street and started washing their hands.

Plumbers have actually saved more lives than doctors. The installation of toilets to stop towns and cities being covered in piss and shit and the installation of sinks to stop us walking round with the most disgusting kinds of things on our hands has saved more lives than doctors ever will.

In fact even this very year look:

Every year 3,575,000 people die from water related diseases. This is equivalent to a jumbo jet crashing every hour. Most of these people are children (2.2 million).

And yet from the WHO website which I'm sure is higher than it really is due to unhealthy people who would have died of the flu anyway dying of COVID19

Globally, as of 9:43am CET, 26 December 2020, there have been 78,383,527 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 1,740,390 deaths, reported to WHO.

Oh and more people actually died because dick heads rule the world and made lockdowns which caused stuff like cancer to go untreated, suicides, old dying of loneliness, deaths due to being impoverished by losing jobs, etc. Some years more people die from the flu... 2020 could have just been a "bad year for flu" if it wasn't for the obvious agendas like the goal of destroying small businesses.

Most people should get the vaccine according to whoever has actually studied medicine

Sorry to tell you this but doctors only know what the deep state want them to know. They're not told about how powerful the mind is to effect healing. They're told to make the drug companies as much money as possible. They're basically just legal drug dealers. (In the US, prescribed drugs kill more people than "illegal" drugs) They get minimal education about nutrition, instead solve everything by prescribing expensive drugs instead of actually fixing the underlying problem just mask the symptoms with expensive drugs and then mask the symptoms of the drug with more drugs. If I'm a car crash then I'll sure want to be taken to those who've studied medicine but when it comes to something like cancer I would never go to them for advice because what are they going to say other than they can get you on some chemotherapy which I'm not even going to start explaining how evil of a solution that is to cancer.
« Last Edit: 26 12, 2020, 03:14:56 pm by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline CaMaLeAO

• New Community Member
  • PUA Master
    YearsYears
  • Group: WolvesGeniuses
  • Ingame: miLitary
  • Squad: BrazilliLaGGers
« Reply #26 on: 26 12, 2020, 01:36:48 pm »
No.

definitely the new world order wants to reduce population.

good luck for who will take the vaccine.

I'm not against vaccines in general, I am vaccinated against Hepatitis C and other stuff. However, the covid19 vaccine, nah I probably won't take it, covid19 barely has any effect on people from my age, I'd rather be infected by covid19 and be 99.9% sure I'll turn out safe rather than taking a vaccine that has side effects, and may not even work considering I've read that they claim it's only 90-95% effective. Usually it takes like what? 10 years to make a vaccine? Now suddenly it's done in like a year? I'll just watch how it effects other people, only when I'm 100% sure it's completely safe and effective, then I'll consider taking it.

Not to remember that the side effects could appear in 5- 10 years , like cancer and etc , many diseases.
« Last Edit: 26 12, 2020, 07:18:25 pm by Dimit »
My master: Erik von Markovik

Offline Serious

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outrage MC
« Reply #27 on: 26 12, 2020, 05:56:02 pm »
Found that blog post I've had stumbled upon. https://berthub.eu/articles/posts/reverse-engineering-source-code-of-the-biontech-pfizer-vaccine/

It's so interesting to think we, humans are these incredibly complex computers, RNA being somehow the "source code" of our cells. We can just 'code ourselves' like that =) How daring to try understand this stuff.. However it seems reasonable to me that "third-party" doctors/chemists must at least have a basic understanding of it, so that they cannot be just fooled like that.
Just like I can check some code on Github at work, and tell if I'm being bullshitted about it really doing what they claim.

(sorry for OOT, this stuff is just interesting)

Well sometimes's lost and something's gained, in living every day

♪ ♫ ♫ ♬

Offline Avices

• Regular Community Member
  • .i.
    YearsYears
  • Squad: Sons of Silence
« Reply #28 on: 26 12, 2020, 07:11:52 pm »
I. Not sure about this but I have heard in newspapers saying that UK and Germany are going to give the people COVID-19 vaccine.

« Last Edit: 26 12, 2020, 07:16:13 pm by Avices »
`
LMT74 Founder - K3 Founder - Naders Leader - ECU Leader - WWC - Leader #2016 - SOS - Road captain
-March 1st: @Avices Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
-December 12th: Avices  Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
- Added skins ID 147 and ID 295 to 'Police Detective (Brian + Avices)

Offline domi

• New Community Member
« Reply #29 on: 27 12, 2020, 12:03:26 am »
There is no proof that those vaccinations stopped people getting those viruses because at the same time people started getting vaccinated people also stopped throwing their piss and shit into the street and started washing their hands.

I partially agree with what you're saying. There's no doubt that improvements in personal hygiene have saved dozens and dozens of lives. Unfortunately, some diseases like smallpox are airborne, so hand-washing isn't enough to provide adequate protection when you're in close contact with someone infected. This is where vaccination comes in handy, as long as it's proven and safe.

While COVID is not a major concern for most people, others can have bad consequences. 

Looking at the data for England (because it's readily available), we can see that around 25.000 people died from influenza during the 2017/2018 period, which seems to be one of the worse flu seasons recently.

Compare that to the number of current COVID deaths in the same area, reaching a bit more than 60.000 losses so far. And it hasn't even been a year since the first COVID case in the nation, so unfortunately more people will die by March 2021.

This means that COVID is about 3x deadlier than ordinary flu, and the data suggests that specific groups are more at risk than others. These groups should take special precautions.

I can write more but this post is already getting too long lol

Sources:
Show content
Peace