Author Topic: COVID-19 Vaccine: YES/NO  (Read 5057 times)

Offline Erk

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: S.L.Benfica
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: YES/NO
« Reply #60 on: 15 01, 2021, 04:38:49 am »
yes, it is good to take a vaccine to prevent the virus otherwise we never leave the same situation.
Erk added as Portuguese helper (04.02.2021 GMs + Counter + Traxex)

Offline serek

• The endless guy
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: K3chievers
« Reply #61 on: 16 01, 2021, 04:26:24 pm »
If I was in your place I wont take it. But if you feel you are not good just go for it you wont lose anything
~CLASSIC~

Offline Moni

• Evaders Revealer
  • Honorable
  • Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: Moni
« Reply #62 on: 03 02, 2021, 05:15:53 pm »
There're many versions of vaccines out-there depending on the manufacturer, I recommend you to check which version you are going to take, and do proper research online if it has any side-effects and if none. I advise proceeding with being vaccinated.
- PM me if you need my help in something!
'Weakness of attitude becomes a weakness of character.' - Albert Einstein

Offline BlackSanD

• New Community Member
  • Always put your best foot forward
    Years
  • Group: SAPD / FFH
  • Ingame: BlackSand
« Reply #63 on: 09 02, 2021, 12:05:47 pm »
I can't take the vaccine since I got before 25 days so no worries :D
I will get the vaccine after 5 months maybe

Offline Yahyano

YearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Yahyano
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #64 on: 11 02, 2021, 12:14:17 pm »
Hey mate, 
The answer is Yes and No at the same time.. Since you are working in a hospital as you have mentioned above means you are dealing with covid cases every day so you should take it to protect yourself. And No because current covid vaccines are still under work so you better ask what is the vaccine name and version this is way much safer than taking any vaccine.
Hi.

Offline Avices

• Regular Community Member
  • .i.
    YearsYears
  • Squad: Sons of Silence
« Reply #65 on: 12 02, 2021, 08:27:10 pm »
We're all gonna be chinese..
Oh I don't think we'll become one of them
`
LMT74 Founder - K3 Founder - Naders Leader - ECU Leader - WWC - Leader #2016 - SOS - Road captain
-March 1st: @Avices Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
-December 12th: Avices  Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
- Added skins ID 147 and ID 295 to 'Police Detective (Brian + Avices)

Offline Mazenolla

• Regular Community Member
  • young, dumb & broke
  • Ingame: Mazenolla
« Reply #66 on: 17 02, 2021, 01:33:47 pm »
Honestly, no.

The reason for my choice is because of (afaik) how vaccines work where is you take a syringe with the virus (weakened version) you're supposed to be vaccinated for along with the antigen that teaches the body to make anti-bodies in order to fight it. On the other hand, vaccines are tested on people for years seeing the fact that sometimes there is a side effect that causes people to die, get diseases etc.
Sep 11th, 2019: @Mazenolla Accepted for RCM -- Harb
Sep 15th, 2018: @Mazenolla Accepted for JCM -- Moons

Offline Lucifer

• The Devil
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #67 on: 18 02, 2021, 04:21:06 am »
Honestly, no.

The reason for my choice is because of (afaik) how vaccines work where is you take a syringe with the virus (weakened version) you're supposed to be vaccinated for along with the antigen that teaches the body to make anti-bodies in order to fight it. On the other hand, vaccines are tested on people for years seeing the fact that sometimes there is a side effect that causes people to die, get diseases etc.

Most COVID-19 vaccines (if not all, not sure) are using mRNA technology. That's a more advanced and new way of vaccinating which produces vaccines that create proteins in the body that can trigger the immuno-reaction. So it is not really a good way of comparison. And if you think it is dangerous because it is a new thing then also no. Because it has been studied for (as far as I know) decades.

Uh, to elaborate more...

Vaccines go through different phases before being approved for use. starting from preclinical trials then going through human testing and then approval, manufacturing & distribution. Now in the case of the COVID vaccine instead of doing the time-consuming human trials, they do something called a challenge trial in which they give the vaccine to a group of people and then intentionally expose them to the live form of the virus (regulated though). Yes, it is controversial and some people consider it unethical. But it shrinks down the time it takes to produce a vaccine significantly, which could save millions of lives. Also, put in mind that they only take volunteers, it is not like they go on and test it on random people.

With that said, it is not really a surprise that the vaccine was produced much earlier (though it was a challenge to do it in a single year, which is applaudable).

Offline 9R

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GG
« Reply #68 on: 17 03, 2021, 10:38:31 pm »
I have seen a lot of new about the people who were vaccinated and died from it in my country. I think I prefer not to take those vaccine at the moment to know how much will affect the world or my country in the future. I think the media is trying to cover up those people who died saying they have died in different disease but I think in reality they are just using the first users as a guinea pig since it hasn't used or tested for a long time.
9R

Offline Justice

• Senior Community Member
  • GG | xC
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: XCODE
  • Ingame: GG
« Reply #69 on: 22 03, 2021, 02:28:50 am »
yes, it is good to take a vaccine to prevent the virus otherwise we never leave the same situation.
Sometimes it is not good since some people does have allergies. In my country, I commonly see people suffering from the vaccine since they had allergies from it and their skins got burnt and turns red. So, in my opinion getting covid-19 vaccine sin't always recommendable and we should always take precautions on what we should take or get. Me personally I would also like to get vaccinated by not now since I want to know more information about it and see what will happen in the future before getting myself one.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline Hurt

• New Community Member
  • Drifting 50 Hours a day. L10 Pilot| #4 Top Trucker
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Hurt
  • Squad: Driftworks
« Reply #70 on: 23 03, 2021, 04:26:53 pm »
Well as of now, i'm not willing to take it :cros:
why? It's simply because the long term effects are unknown so there is a huge risk in taking it. im waiting for a few years to move along and then i'll do my research.
After i've evaluated everything, I might consider taking the vaccine.
but for now no.
Wðrk hårÐ ïñ §ïlêñ¢ê, lê† ¥ðµr §µ¢¢ê§§ Ðð †hê †ålkïñg.
-Hµr†