Author Topic: COVID-19 Vaccine: YES/NO  (Read 2872 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: YES/NO
« Reply #45 on: 28 12, 2020, 11:05:09 am »
also  exists in rural settings, so how do you account for that?

Some parts of the countryside actually have higher air pollution because of brainless farmers who spray huge amounts of toxic chemicals that they call pesticides, fungicides, insecticides, etc which obviously gets blown all over the place and soaks away into the water. Modern farming is completely unsustainable and a leading cause of environmental destruction.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline GoldNugget

• Senior Community Member
  • Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
« Reply #46 on: 28 12, 2020, 01:51:41 pm »
Lockdown worked in china because everyone actually sticked to their lockdown rules, partially due to their higher discipline, by state force but also because people dont have so many platforms there where people like oohkarim, arran, matt alfa, goldnugget etc can share different kinds of relativizing stuff, misleading information, alternate facts or even some conspiracy theories, with goldnugget knowing a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy, or where oohkarim doesnt even understand the concept of a vaccine and herd immunity, and then you have to technically open a seperate debate topic for each of these posts, so instead I just share a few pictures which are simple to understand and give everyone on this topic the ability to understand this virus before getting the impression by the posts on this topic that it is "not dangerous"

Show content

"Conspiracy theories"... You and many other can call it whatever the hell you want, I don't actually talk for anyone to believe, it's upon the person to believe that he lives in a shit situation where government controls you as a slave, disallowing normal life and brainwashing you to the point that you come up with the same "statistical evidence" to claim that they're right and COVID is a DISASTEROUS VIRUS SPREADING ON THE WORLD, WITHOUT LOCKDOWNS WE WOULD BE DEAD!!11

Also any of the "guys" I've pointed out from my country had no intentions to lie, because one was my far relative and another one is my neighbor from countryside where I have a cottage, why would he lie to us that he had been given 100$ by someone he doesn't even know to say that his father died from the COVID virus. It's just people affected by that statistics that they don't want to believe in any of those real stories.

The statistics you provided, I've already said how they're artificially increasing the cases and deaths caused by COVID, so I won't even bother explaining it anymore. If you want to believe in yourself, then think like an intelligent human being, if not then see and listen the "Google" statistics and western media to get brainwashed to last braincells.

Also, I didn't want to bring in the research stuff from government, but if you believe them so much here is the most believable research made in Portugal where court decided that COVID PCR tests are completely unreliable and quarantines are illegal. https://www.theportugalnews.com/news/2020-11-21/court-decides-that-quarantine-in-state-of-alert-is-illegal/56830

Don't come up here with that or other statistical pictures again... Epidemiologists are thankful for keeping their statistics important to increase their value in this "pandemic" more, but we aren't.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #47 on: 28 12, 2020, 09:19:33 pm »
Lockdown worked in china because everyone actually sticked to their lockdown rules, partially due to their higher discipline, by state force but also because people dont have so many platforms there where people like oohkarim, arran, matt alfa, goldnugget etc can share different kinds of relativizing stuff, misleading information, alternate facts or even some conspiracy theories, with goldnugget knowing a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy, or where oohkarim doesnt even understand the concept of a vaccine and herd immunity, and then you have to technically open a seperate debate topic for each of these posts, so instead I just share a few pictures which are simple to understand and give everyone on this topic the ability to understand this virus before getting the impression by the posts on this topic that it is "not dangerous"

We're rushing into 2021 and this guy still believes China is spreading correct information. The same government that hid information about their initial cases, the same government that mysteriously removed doctors who were giving information that China didn't want to reveal. The same government that runs under communism. Then he has the balls to say we are the ones spreading misleading information. Yet so far, I've never said this virus isn't dangerous, I just said it's dangerous to specific people [age 70+, diabetic people, etc], which is correct information. Even the WHO initially ignored information from Taiwan about human-to-human transmissions. However since you seem to love graphs so much, lets see this one:

As you can see there's nothing to worry about for anyone below the age of 50, between 50 to 70 there's almost nothing to worry about either, now starting from 70+ it becomes very dangerous. You are the one spreading misinformation here by trying to scare people of all ages of this virus, which is basically just a slightly worse flu when it comes to people below the age of 70.

Even when we look at the total cases worldwide:

Cases
81M
Recovered
45.8M
Deaths
1.77M

1,770,000/81,000,000 x 100 = 2.1% mortality rate
You're making people scared about a virus that has a 2.1% total mortality rate, with a mortality rate below 0,5% for anyone under the age of 50.

Talk about misinformation!

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #48 on: 28 12, 2020, 10:04:50 pm »
We're rushing into 2021 and this guy still believes China is spreading correct information. The same government that hid information about their initial cases, the same government that mysteriously removed doctors who were giving information that China didn't want to reveal. The same government that runs under communism. Then he has the balls to say we are the ones spreading misleading information. Yet so far, I've never said this virus isn't dangerous, I just said it's dangerous to specific people [age 70+, diabetic people, etc], which is correct information. Even the WHO initially ignored information from Taiwan about human-to-human transmissions. However since you seem to love graphs so much, lets see this one:

Show content

As you can see there's nothing to worry about for anyone below the age of 50, between 50 to 70 there's almost nothing to worry about either, now starting from 70+ it becomes very dangerous. You are the one spreading misinformation here by trying to scare people of all ages of this virus, which is basically just a slightly worse flu when it comes to people below the age of 70.

I have already shared the hospitalization and ICU admission numbers of people below the age of 50 here and yet you keep sharing your mortality rate graphics which just shows how ignorant you are and how you keep lying to yourself to uphold your ben shapiro "corona virus is not dangerous for me" propaganda by just continuously filtering out the data that dont support this narrative

Show content

Even when we look at the total cases worldwide:

Cases
81M
Recovered
45.8M
Deaths
1.77M

1,770,000/81,000,000 x 100 = 2.1% mortality rate
You're making people scared about a virus that has a 2.1% total mortality rate, with a mortality rate below 0,5% for anyone under the age of 50.

Talk about misinformation!

You keep going on about the "low" mortality rate (which by the way is a very high mortality rate) even after I have already shared a graphic of the lockdown effect keeping the infection rates below the ICU capacity to prevent the mortality rate of all age-groups to climb to 10%, 15% or even higher, which again shows that either you are 100% ignorant to the material that I have posted above to give you some basic education on this subject, or your mental capacity is just not sufficent to be able to interpretate mortality rate data in a strict social distancing and crowd control scenario with all hospitals in emergency mode and military assisncance. Whichever of these 2 options is the case, both turn your post into a useless argument that has no other content but downplaying a virus by misinterpreting data and failing to understand the actual situation

The statistics you provided, I've already said how they're artificially increasing the cases and deaths caused by COVID, so I won't even bother explaining it anymore. If you want to believe in yourself, then think like an intelligent human being, if not then see and listen the "Google" statistics and western media to get brainwashed to last braincells.
Yea thanks but I rather take my information from scientists, doctors and medical institutions aswell as a free press than from a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who told him that he knows a guy who knows a guy who has a far relative who has a neighbour who said that he got 100$ by a stranger to say that his father died of COVID-19

For your info, in most countries, a lot of COVID-19 caused deaths arent even tracked in statistics because they dont even have the medical capacity and infrastructure to track all of them (like india, pakistan, russia) or just define the criteria in a way to hide most of the deaths to keep their death statistics artificially low (and their economy open or elections manipulated), like serbia
Before the elections: https://europeanwesternbalkans.com/2020/06/25/serbia-covered-up-the-real-number-of-covid-19-cases-before-elections-claims-birn/
And last week: http://rs.n1info.com/English/NEWS/a686225/Serbian-doctor-says-he-can-prove-coronavirus-figures-being-manipulated.html

Don't come up here with that or other statistical pictures again... Epidemiologists are thankful for keeping their statistics important to increase their value in this "pandemic" more, but we aren't.
Or maybe I should, to bring you back to reality:

==> Open Spoiler to be brought back to reality   <==
Show content

Btw before Oohkarim comes and says "but all these graphs are falling again"
Yes, its being stopped by external effects such as the lockdowns and social distancing
« Last Edit: 28 12, 2020, 10:14:50 pm by Dimit »
There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.
Currently 795 million humans have insufficent access to food.
You can start helping today

Offline GoldNugget

« Reply #49 on: 28 12, 2020, 11:48:35 pm »
Yea thanks but I rather take my information from scientists, doctors and medical institutions aswell as a free press than from a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who told him that he knows a guy who knows a guy who has a far relative who has a neighbour who said that he got 100$ by a stranger to say that his father died of COVID-19

For your info, in most countries, a lot of COVID-19 caused deaths arent even tracked in statistics because they dont even have the medical capacity and infrastructure to track all of them (like india, pakistan, russia) or just define the criteria in a way to hide most of the deaths to keep their death statistics artificially low (and their economy open or elections manipulated), like serbia
Before the elections: https://europeanwesternbalkans.com/2020/06/25/serbia-covered-up-the-real-number-of-covid-19-cases-before-elections-claims-birn/
And last week: http://rs.n1info.com/English/NEWS/a686225/Serbian-doctor-says-he-can-prove-coronavirus-figures-being-manipulated.html

Or maybe I should, to bring you back to reality:

==> Open Spoiler to be brought back to reality   <==
Show content

Btw before Oohkarim comes and says "but all these graphs are falling again"
Yes, its being stopped by external effects such as the lockdowns and social distancing

Yeah, people like being brainwashed by authorities, that's what I've said in my previous replies, no wonder we've some of them in our community. I'm glad that you acknowledged to be one of them, as I don't have to prove anything furthermore.

Also, try using other sources other than google to see your "reality" or in order to enlighten yourself, they don't really like to show websites which aren't blabbing on what they'd love to see.  ^-^

Offline sasheto

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: SashkO#R
  • Squad: Raven_Squad
« Reply #50 on: 29 12, 2020, 01:04:29 am »
Belarus is doing great, meanwhile it never imposed any sort of lockdown. Touché

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #51 on: 29 12, 2020, 07:48:00 pm »
I have already shared the hospitalization and ICU admission numbers of people below the age of 50 here and yet you keep sharing your mortality rate graphics which just shows how ignorant you are and how you keep lying to yourself to uphold your ben shapiro "corona virus is not dangerous for me" propaganda by just continuously filtering out the data that dont support this narrative

When you got nothing to say back, just tell them "you watch Ben Shapiro" I don't even know his stance on covid19 because I don't watch pro-israel people like him. However, he's still more logical than you.

You keep going on about the "low" mortality rate (which by the way is a very high mortality rate)

It's not a high mortality rate, 0.5% is not high, even 2% is not high either.

downplaying a virus by misinterpreting data

If the scientists (who you trust with all your heart), say that the mortality rate is less than 0.5% for people under 50, which they did as shown in the graph posted above, then I am not downplaying anything. Rather, you are over exaggerating. I wear a mask in public, not for myself but for my parents' health because I don't want them to get sick. So I'm not downplaying anything, I am just telling people you should not be scared of a slightly worse flu if you are below the age 70, especially if you're below the age of 50.

Not to mention many graphs and statistics are incorrect because they tend to mix "Death with covid" with "Death by covid"

But fast-forward to late August. The CDC just updated its death count to now reflect “death by COVID” as opposed to “death with COVID.” The new statistics show that instead of the some 164,000 deaths recently and repeatedly broadcast, only 6,640 are due to COVID alone. Already in May, Dr. Deborah Birx, part of the administration’s COVID task force stated that she thought the CDC was inflating COVID deaths by as much as 25 percent. “There is nothing from the CDC I can trust.”

What this means is that many people’s’ deaths, while they may or may not have tested positive, were attributed to COVID, but were caused by other means, even motor vehicle accidents, and gunshots. George Floyd, for example, who may have really been dying from a fentanyl overdose, tested positive for COVID at autopsy.

Yes, COVID may be the tipping point for the person who is aged, diabetic, hypertensive, an asthmatic, obese, has a cancer, and especially a combination of those, but so can influenza. And those individuals also succumb to a strokes or a heart attack, or just pass away in their sleep.

So, now, in only about 6 percent of those reputed 164,000 deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned by the CDC. What does this all mean if taken at face value? It means there is very, very little risk for the young and healthy to get sick and die of COVID, even though that fear is promoted. Shutting down the economy, schools and sporting events on the pretense that it is protecting young people and most others makes little sense. Rather, we might ask, how many have died in the last months of despair, suicide or alcoholism due to isolation or ruined businesses?

Perhaps you haven’t read of this latest update from the CDC. That’s because it has been covered only on some conservative sites and not in what is euphemistically called, the mainstream media. But you may have noticed that there has been a quick shift by the same media to now report positive tests or cases instead of the suspect so-called death rates.

But a positive case does not mean a person is sick or even symptomatic because the COVID test (PRC test) is so sensitive that it can detect long dead viral particles in a patient’s respiratory tract.

Offline PetroSailor

« Reply #52 on: 03 01, 2021, 10:13:07 am »
The covid vaccine literally contains dead baby tissue from the planned parenthood company. Why would anyone want that in their body.

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #53 on: 03 01, 2021, 07:30:27 pm »
The covid vaccine literally contains dead baby tissue from the planned parenthood company. Why would anyone want that in their body.
Almost all scientists use the same cell line from ONE aborted fetus in 1970 which is artificially grown and continuously multiplied in cultures
"baby tissue" lol, stem-cells you mean

First I thought you might just be trolling with your post but if I remember right you once mentioned somewhere that you are a trump supporter and also judging by your recent posts
Show content
its very likely that you are actually serious with what you posted
There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.

Offline PetroSailor

« Reply #54 on: 03 01, 2021, 10:30:23 pm »
Okay dimit keep defending the satanic elitists that use foolish leftists like yourself as minions to push their agenda. They are and they have been spewing their extremist narrative for years with manipulative “evidence” that most of the population has been brainwashed to believe, until lately.

It’s time to think for yourself for once in your life, Dimit. Look around and formulate your own opinions based on what you see is happening in the world without grasping the latest scientific report written by any bonehead scientist with a degree in the university of your choosing. Believe it or not, people like you worship them as gods. It’s sad really. Also not sure where you got that I’m a trump supporter. I didn’t even vote in last years election. Again, typical leftist behavior assuming I’m not intelligent if I voted for a specific person in office. It’s a really close minded and cynical outlook on people. I hope you grow out of this.

And my posts are funny lol get a sense of humor loser.

Offline Nyle

YearsYears
  • Group: Celtic Sanctus
« Reply #55 on: 08 01, 2021, 07:02:02 pm »
I am positive about such a vaccine.
Our world is facing a global problem and the whole world is looking for a solution to this problem. The vaccines found promise a solution to this problem. I personally view such a vaccine positively.
Considering the experiments and developments in countries with vaccines, I don't see a serious reason not to be vaccinated.

Offline GaMeFeR

• CIT Radio DJ & Survival Proffesional.
    Years
  • Group: Vagabonds
  • Ingame: GaMeFeR
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #56 on: 10 01, 2021, 04:03:17 am »
I disagree on taking COVID-19 vaccine, most of the people saying to not take this vaccine, including Presidents saying this have secondary effects, as the President of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro he refuses to take the COVID-19 vaccine its obviously that the Doctors inject you something weird or the virus but controlled.

There are people that get dizzy and they faints, more there is a video around that a Doc was about to inject ''COVID-19 vaccine'' and guess what, the syringe was empty. The doctor actually knew that the syringe was empty so people dont get scared and take the vaccine falling into the trap, most likely if they want to make a experiment on people.

Here is the video about Jair Bolsonaro President of Brazil refusing to take COVID-19 vaccine.

The video about the syringe was completely EMPTY.

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #57 on: 12 01, 2021, 10:19:38 am »
its obviously that the Doctors inject you something weird or the virus but controlled.
Source?

There are people that get dizzy and they faints, more there is a video around that a Doc was about to inject ''COVID-19 vaccine'' and guess what, the syringe was empty. The doctor actually knew that the syringe was empty so people dont get scared and take the vaccine falling into the trap, most likely if they want to make a experiment on people.
Source?

including Presidents saying this have secondary effects
"including presidents"
Yes, two of most corrupted presidents of earth, Bolsonaro and Trump, two far-right populists who believe that corona virus is a hoax and also believe that climate change is a hoax and do nothing else all day long than lying to their citizens and trying to brainwash them
Thats also why their countries have the highest infection rates and their citizens are dying like ants

Look around and formulate your own opinions based on what you see is happening in the world without grasping the latest scientific report written by any bonehead scientist with a degree in the university of your choosing.
As an educated person I rather take my information from scientists and facts and not from tump tweets and conspiracy theories from reddit, thanks.

Well you are the guy who also said this, after all:
Trump arguably handled the virus smarter and more efficiently than any other president ever could.

so what can be expected anyway

Offline GoldNugget

« Reply #58 on: 12 01, 2021, 04:02:18 pm »
Education doesn't make someone intelligent, thus making education a variable subject for majority of people. People don't think much when they're referring themselves as an "educated" ones, not even questioning a validity of their erudition. No one can say they're correct only because their sources are from "highly trustable educational stream" and refusing every other mostly valid statements just because the source isn't fancy, that's just pure stupidity imo.

In fact, there are many wise and intelligent people on their own, who don't have any encouragement to talk and make any conclusions on the world's current pandemic and political situation, because they get blocked on social-medias and on the internet, or receiving too much toxicity from stupid, incomprehensible people. Just remember, no one bans people on internet because of their stupidity, in fact, dumb people are highly welcomed and appreciated on the internet if you couldn't already see that.

The more you dig into the dark, deep web, the more you learn and amaze yourself with the new discoveries. But be aware, most governments don't like people accessing uncontrolled stuff on the internet.

Offline GaMeFeR

• CIT Radio DJ & Survival Proffesional.
    Years
  • Group: Vagabonds
  • Ingame: GaMeFeR
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #59 on: 13 01, 2021, 06:26:01 pm »
Show content
Source?
Source?
"including presidents"
Yes, two of most corrupted presidents of earth, Bolsonaro and Trump, two far-right populists who believe that corona virus is a hoax and also believe that climate change is a hoax and do nothing else all day long than lying to their citizens and trying to brainwash them
Thats also why their countries have the highest infection rates and their citizens are dying like ants

As an educated person I rather take my information from scientists and facts and not from tump tweets and conspiracy theories from reddit, thanks.

Well you are the guy who also said this, after all:

so what can be expected anyway

What do you tell me about the syringe is completely empty, just for make us think the Doc is really injecting the person ''COVID - CURE'' but what happens if you inject the real cure of this virus? people get dizzy and faint.