Author Topic: Humans are the most dangerous animals on the planet. Agree or disagree?  (Read 2343 times)

Offline Vishal

• Junior Community Member
  • FFH Co-Leader
    YearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: Vishal
  • Squad: Los_Santos_Vago
As the title says Humans are the most dangerous animals on the planet. Agree or disagree? Whats your opinion about this.

Personally I agree that humans are the most dangerous animals on the planet bez their are many reasons that prove that humans are most dangerous.
Firstly the covid-19 kills many peoples around the world and it is increasing rapidly.
Secondly as we talk about nature so Air pollution ,  sound pollution, water pollution, soil erosion, deforestation, food poisoning , global warming etc is due to humans.As we talk about resources Coal reserves are fast depleting every day. Forest cover is rapidly increasing to a new low with each passing year. Smog-ridden and poisonous air is posing heavy threat to the survival of creatures on the earth. Carbon emission in the atmosphere has been rising at an alarming speed. Ozone layer depletion is in the state of wake-up call. Coral reefs, giving shelter and protection to the marine bio-diversity, are on the fast wane due to humans.

« Last Edit: 04 01, 2021, 08:06:14 am by Vishal »
December 19th: @Vishal Accepted for JCM. -- Kuldeep + Ptole

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
Firstly, in my religion it's said humans are created higher than animals (and anyone with eyes can see that himself), so I don't consider (most) humans as animals. Secondly, humans have the highest intelligence amongst all living beings on this planet, so of course intelligence is dangerous if it's in the hand of a bad person/being. Not to mention that even if there is an animal out there who wants to do the worst things ever, such as killing everyone on the planet, they couldn't because those animals are limited by their physical capabilities. And those who aren't (such as apes), they are limited by their intelligence to even create for example a mass slaughter weapon.

Offline Nikos

• The Helper & Bikers Leader
  • Honorable
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: NoodleLovers
Yup, we are pure trash ego-ecentric beings who don't care about their home.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
Yup, we are pure trash ego-ecentric beings who don't care about their home.

Speak for your pessimistic-self. Not to mention who says any animal cares about their home? You're just making up assumptions, just like your assumption about humans because of God knows what kind of event you went through.

Offline Nikos

• The Helper & Bikers Leader
  • Honorable
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: NoodleLovers
Yeah right... That's why when the amazon forest was on fire for example the richest 7 countries in the whole world offered only
22m.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/1690682/g7-pledges-only-22-million-to-fight-the-amazon-fires/amp/

Or that republican party never gave a shit about global warming in US.

Or that most countries don't even encourage the usage of environmental-friendly resources of energy because they make tons of money by using the existing harmful ones.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline Vishal

• FFH Co-Leader
    YearsYears
Firstly, in my religion it's said humans are created higher than animals (and anyone with eyes can see that himself), so I don't consider (most) humans as animals. Secondly, humans have the highest intelligence amongst all living beings on this planet, so of course intelligence is dangerous if it's in the hand of a bad person/being. Not to mention that even if there is an animal out there who wants to do the worst things ever, such as killing everyone on the planet, they couldn't because those animals are limited by their physical capabilities. And those who aren't (such as apes), they are limited by their intelligence to even create for example a mass slaughter weapon.

First of all you are saying we are not animals so from were we evolve? We evolve from animals and science also says that humans are animals.
Secondly Chimpanzees are most intelligent animals in world. But whats about global warming , air pollution , water pollution , forest fires.
By air pollution , water pollution we are also affecting the animals life and also in forest fire many animals died because of humans so why we are not a dangerous animals

Offline serek

• The endless guy
  • Group: K3chievers
Yes and no. Depends on, there are bad peoples. As you can find good peoples too.
~CLASSIC~

Offline domi

• New Community Member
  • Chilling somewhere in Europe
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Cancer. Tuberculosis. Global Warming

It's easy to name the problems, but can we actually provide viable solutions that don't require humanity to roll back to 1600's and make the poor people poorer?

Alternative sources of energy like solar require an expensive upfront investment that most people can't afford.  The ROI is not very attractive either. As they live on limited salaries, most people have kids to feed. And if they're self-employed, they can't even predict their future income. 

Electric vehicles are also expensive,  but their prices may come down on the global used cars market in a few years from now.So that's something to look forward to.

Countries like India and China are among the biggest polluters, and they're seeing improvements in their standard of living exactly because of the increased industrial output, increased retail activity, and the fact that more people can afford automobiles and taxi services. I don't think they're going to give up their progress and go back to poverty for the sake of "green politics."
« Last Edit: 06 01, 2021, 02:32:27 am by domi »
Peace

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
Yeah right... That's why when the amazon forest was on fire for example the richest 7 countries in the whole world offered only
22m.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/1690682/g7-pledges-only-22-million-to-fight-the-amazon-fires/amp/
Because there's other issues to solve instead of some trees that are on fire each year, like world hunger, cancer research, etc.

Or that republican party never gave a shit about global warming in US.

Or that most countries don't even encourage the usage of environmental-friendly resources of energy because they make tons of money by using the existing harmful ones.

"Global warming" is natural, there is no concrete evidence that humans have any big effect on the Earth's temperature. A lot of environmental friendly resources are more expensive and that's simply not a solution in poor countries, now for 1st world countries I would agree but even then, we're slowly going there so your pessimism is yet again useless.

First of all you are saying we are not animals so from were we evolve? We evolve from animals and science also says that humans are animals.

God created us.

Secondly Chimpanzees are most intelligent animals in world. But whats about global warming , air pollution , water pollution , forest fires.

Chimpanzees aren't even smart, maybe smart compared to dogs but they aren't the smartest living beings on Earth, those are humans. Find me just one chimpanzee or any other animal that can create a vehicle, or one animal that can understand even a simple mathematical formula such as the quadratic formula, find me one animal that can craft full clothing for himself, I can go on and on. There is none, because they are dumb.

By air pollution , water pollution we are also affecting the animals life and also in forest fire many animals died because of humans so why we are not a dangerous animals

It's especially funny how you say humans are dangerous right after you mentioned chimpanzees considering chimpanzees are very dangerous and reckless animals. "Aggression is a natural aspect of chimpanzee behaviour and it is not uncommon for chimps to bite each other in the wild."

A lot of animals fight each other in the wild for no reason, or for petty reasons such as trying to look alpha or conquering territory. Not to mention that your argument of "animals are the most dangerous" is easily debunked if I ask you if you would feel safer between 1000 random humans, or 1000 chimpanzees, would those 1000 "intelligent animals" not attack you? They would. Even if you did nothing. Now those 1000 humans wouldn't do anything, you pass by hundreds of random humans every day. How many years are you alive? Lets say 18 years, in those 18 years did any random human attack you for no reason? Probably not, it does happen to people, but its not likely. Yet if you were to be around those "intelligent animals" for even just 1 day you would end up dead, because they are aggressive and dangerous. Not only chimpanzees, but many animals, like bears, wolves, hyenas, tigers, lions, etc. Nice try tho.

Online Randsom

Years
Yes, there are people who are worse than animals. There is a difference between a person and a believer. Not all people are the same. There are even people who oppress animals, and this shows that they are animals.

Offline Vishal

• FFH Co-Leader
    YearsYears
God created us.
Ok god created us but from where we evolve? We evolve from animals bro we were animals in past and we were evolve from chimpanzees , gorillas , bonobos.

Chimpanzees aren't even smart, maybe smart compared to dogs but they aren't the smartest living beings on Earth, those are humans. Find me just one chimpanzee or any other animal that can create a vehicle, or one animal that can understand even a simple mathematical formula such as the quadratic formula, find me one animal that can craft full clothing for himself, I can go on and on. There is none, because they are dumb.
So you are saying that chimpanzees arent smart.So we also were an chimapzees a millions years a ago. Chimpanzees are genetically closest to humans, and in fact, chimpanzees share about 98.6% of our DNA. We share more of our DNA with chimpanzees than with monkeys or other groups, or even with other great apes! We also both play, have complex emotions and intelligence, and a very similar physical makeup.

A lot of animals fight each other in the wild for no reason, or for petty reasons such as trying to look alpha or conquering territory.
So what we humans are we also fights with other people with no reason or such petty reasons. Also their are humans who kill people with no reason. Also many humans are following infanticide they kill child who just born and they kill him under 24 hours of birth.

if I ask you if you would feel safer between 1000 random humans, or 1000 chimpanzees.
If I tell you that in africa at South Ethiopia and Oman Valley of Sudan border many tribal peoples live so tell me you would fell safer their and also they have killed hundreds of people who had come into their community without their permission so they also are humans so why we cant tell them animals they kill thousands of peoples.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
Ok god created us but from where we evolve? We evolve from animals bro we were animals in past and we were evolve from chimpanzees , gorillas , bonobos. So you are saying that chimpanzees arent smart.So we also were an chimapzees a millions years a ago.

Show me evidence of your claim then? It's bollocks to believe that you came from an animal, you are created by 2 humans, so you are a human only. You are not 33% monkey, 33% snake, 33% pig, but 100% human.

Chimpanzees are genetically closest to humans, and in fact, chimpanzees share about 98.6% of our DNA. We share more of our DNA with chimpanzees than with monkeys or other groups, or even with other great apes! We also both play, have complex emotions and intelligence, and a very similar physical makeup.

They share a large percentage of DNA yet that tiny percentage makes such a large difference between us. Humans have become doctors, engineers, drivers, writers, etc. Find me just one chimpanzee that has any skill other than scratching his ass, until you find one chimpanzee that can do something that any human can do once taught, such as creating clothes, learning complex mathematical formulas, etc, don't even try to compare those 2 beings. If you find yourself on the same intelligence, or below, a chimpanzee, then that's you, but the majority of humans are not like that.

About the physical part, do you look like this?

Does anyone in your family look close to that? I don't think so, if they do, they have a severe case of hypertrichosis which is a disease that causes extreme hair growth.

"We both play" lmao even a dog plays, are you similar to a dog now? If I tell you sit, are you going to sit?

So what we humans are we also fights with other people with no reason or such petty reasons. Also their are humans who kill people with no reason. Also many humans are following infanticide they kill child who just born and they kill him under 24 hours of birth.

And because we have intelligence, most countries have laws to put such people into prisons or send them to the death penalty. Unlike animals who will not do anything if their mate killed an innocent animal. That really shows you how "intelligent" those animals are. I thought you said they had complex emotions, clearly not.

If I tell you that in africa at South Ethiopia and Oman Valley of Sudan border many tribal peoples live so tell me you would fell safer their and also they have killed hundreds of people who had come into their community without their permission so they also are humans so why we cant tell them animals they kill thousands of peoples.

Firstly you are trying to use a confirmation bias by picking a part of the human population that fits your dangerous perception rather than using a logical assumption that I did, which is picking 1000 random animals and 1000 random humans. You are 100% guaranteed to be more safe around 1000 random humans than 1000 random animals (such as chimpanzees, wolves, bears, alligators, etc.) so your argument that we are the most dangerous is already debunked by this simple fact. You pass hundreds of random people every day, none attack you, yet if you walk across hundreds of random bears, wolves, lions, etc, you will be dead within minutes if not seconds. This proves those animals are more aggressive & dangerous than humans. Your hatred towards humans doesn't change this fact, no matter how much you try.

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
Show content
Show me evidence of your claim then? It's bollocks to believe that you came from an animal, you are created by 2 humans, so you are a human only. You are not 33% monkey, 33% snake, 33% pig, but 100% human.

They share a large percentage of DNA yet that tiny percentage makes such a large difference between us. Humans have become doctors, engineers, drivers, writers, etc. Find me just one chimpanzee that has any skill other than scratching his ass, until you find one chimpanzee that can do something that any human can do once taught, such as creating clothes, learning complex mathematical formulas, etc, don't even try to compare those 2 beings. If you find yourself on the same intelligence, or below, a chimpanzee, then that's you, but the majority of humans are not like that.

About the physical part, do you look like this?

Does anyone in your family look close to that? I don't think so, if they do, they have a severe case of hypertrichosis which is a disease that causes extreme hair growth.

"We both play" lmao even a dog plays, are you similar to a dog now? If I tell you sit, are you going to sit?

And because we have intelligence, most countries have laws to put such people into prisons or send them to the death penalty. Unlike animals who will not do anything if their mate killed an innocent animal. That really shows you how "intelligent" those animals are. I thought you said they had complex emotions, clearly not.

Firstly you are trying to use a confirmation bias by picking a part of the human population that fits your dangerous perception rather than using a logical assumption that I did, which is picking 1000 random animals and 1000 random humans. You are 100% guaranteed to be more safe around 1000 random humans than 1000 random animals (such as chimpanzees, wolves, bears, alligators, etc.) so your argument that we are the most dangerous is already debunked by this simple fact. You pass hundreds of random people every day, none attack you, yet if you walk across hundreds of random bears, wolves, lions, etc, you will be dead within minutes if not seconds. This proves those animals are more aggressive & dangerous than humans. Your hatred towards humans doesn't change this fact, no matter how much you try.

Here is a basic graphic for you which should help you since you obviously lack basic biological education

Im not a paid teacher so I wont spend my time and the space below this topic with giving you basic biological education, if your education system failed to do that then it is how it is and its not up to me to fix that
My post is rather for everyone who sees your post that it can simply be debunked with just 1 picture and that people like vishal dont have to waste their precious energy trying to actually argue with someone who compares his IQ to chimpanzees, especially while it is not the topic of this debate
There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.
Currently 795 million humans have insufficent access to food.
You can start helping today

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
Here is a basic graphic for you which should help you since you obviously lack basic biological education

Im not a paid teacher so I wont spend my time and the space below this topic with giving you basic biological education, if your education system failed to do that then it is how it is and its not up to me to fix that
My post is rather for everyone who sees your post that it can simply be debunked with just 1 picture and that people like vishal dont have to waste their precious energy trying to actually argue with someone who compares his IQ to chimpanzees, especially while it is not the topic of this debate

No matter how much you want evolution to be true, it's only a theory. Also nice how you ignored everything else that was said because you have nothing to say.

Ye me and my family look like this we from India

And it seems like Vishal is Indian too, maybe life is different there  :angel:

Offline Vishal

• FFH Co-Leader
    YearsYears
No matter how much you want evolution to be true, it's only a theory. Also nice how you ignored everything else that was said because you have nothing to say.

And it seems like Vishal is Indian too, maybe life is different there  :angel:

Bro I am have many things to say but u cant understand anything that I am saying so why did I reply you I am replying you and you are saying anything.