Author Topic: Humans are the most dangerous animals on the planet. Agree or disagree?  (Read 2344 times)

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
Bro I am have many things to say but u cant understand anything that I am saying so why did I reply you I am replying you and you are saying anything.

You can't even write a proper English sentence but I'm the one who doesn't understand? Sure buddy. You didn't even try to make a single rebuttal because I debunked all your statements so what was the point of your reply? (Except for the fact that you tried to insult me but miserably failed)

Offline Stockholm1738

• New Community Member
  • nR7Gaming~
    Years
  • Group: Concept Nothing
Here is a basic graphic for you which should help you since you obviously lack basic biological education

Im not a paid teacher so I wont spend my time and the space below this topic with giving you basic biological education, if your education system failed to do that then it is how it is and its not up to me to fix that
My post is rather for everyone who sees your post that it can simply be debunked with just 1 picture and that people like vishal dont have to waste their precious energy trying to actually argue with someone who compares his IQ to chimpanzees, especially while it is not the topic of this debate
I can ensure that you were a chimpanze with a red bun

Offline Vishal

• Junior Community Member
  • FFH Co-Leader
    YearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: Vishal
  • Squad: Los_Santos_Vago
Yes I am indian and here life is very much different from egypt. And you are talking about my english so yes I agree my english is weak.And I was ignoring bez people like you have more knowledge that they use their knowledge to arguing with someone and proved them wrong whether he/she is correct by just going out of topic and saying anything which is not related to this debate.
December 19th: @Vishal Accepted for JCM. -- Kuldeep + Ptole

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
Yes I am indian and here life is very much different from egypt. And you are talking about my english so yes I agree my english is weak.And I was ignoring bez people like you have more knowledge that they use their knowledge to arguing with someone and proved them wrong whether he/she is correct by just going out of topic and saying anything which is not related to this debate.

Everything I said is related to your question. Ok this is a direct question related to the debate: Do you feel safer around a human, or around a grizzly bear?

If you say human, then it already proves we are not the most dangerous. Now answer the same thing but with different animal names.

Do you feel safer around a human, or around an alligator?
Do you feel safer around a human, or around a wolf?

If you feel safer around a human than those 3 animals, it shows there are at least 3 animals more dangerous. But of course it's way more than that, there are hundreds or even thousands of more dangerous animals to be around, such as sharks, lions, tigers, etc.

How many people answered so far on this debate, like 5 people? Do you feel safer around us, or around 5 hyenas? Of course around us, because we are human.

Your debate question has been answered and your answer that humans are the most dangerous is false and debunked. Anything else to ask?

Offline Vishal

• FFH Co-Leader
    YearsYears
Ok now u tell me do you feel safer around tribes peoples?If you say yes then go and do studies and also dont try to change topic just tell me the answer of this.

Also there are many peoples around the world who like to pet the lion , tiger so I will feel safer around a pet lion rather than agressive humans.
« Last Edit: 08 01, 2021, 04:34:36 pm by Vishal »

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
Ok now u tell me do you feel safer around tribes peoples?If you say yes then go and do studies and also dont try to change topic just tell me the answer of this.

1) You are being biased by not using a fair comparison because you are saying pet lion VS aggressive human, by the way there's no "pet lions" as lions are not domestic animals, it's illegal to try to "pet" a lion. Do you know why? Because they are dangerous. To have a fair comparison it has to be a random lion VS random human. Then 100% you are guaranteed to be safer around the human, because only a small percentage of humans are dangerous, and even when dangerous, they are never as dangerous as a lion.

2) Again your bias continues by talking about human tribes which are a very small percentage of the human population. And even around those people I would feel less in danger than around a lion because I could try to communicate with them and beg for mercy, but a lion has no mercy and will rip me to pieces. No matter how you try to avoid the simple question, if there are 100 random people from your neighborhood put into 1 room, and 100 random lions put into another room, and you have to live in one of those rooms for 24 hours, you would 100% choose the room with those humans. Why? Because humans are not even nearly as dangerous as a lion. You will be dead as soon as you enter the room with those lions. If doesn't matter if you love animals, love nature, the lion will eat you alive. A lion doesn't have complex feelings like a human being in order to feel such a thing as remorse.

3) You just said you feel safer around a "pet lion" and as soon as you said that I already knew it was pointless to argue with you because you are living in a fairy world. Now to end your useless statement that a pet animal is safer than being around a human, let me show you a video of how a "pet chimpanzee" severely harmed a random human just for touching their toy without knowing it was theirs.

By the way did you know grizzly bears like to munch on their victims and play with them for a while before killing the victim? Causing even more agonizing pain. Wow, such kind creatures. They don't immediately kill their victim, no, they have to bite them a lot while they're alive, then leave them on the ground for a bit while they scream in pain, then they eat them later. Just like they did to this lady:

Offline Vishal

• FFH Co-Leader
    YearsYears
You didnt answer me do you feel safer around tribes peoples?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mother-dropped-baby-murder-fight-video-moultrie-georgia-a9017406.html
Nice case a women killing baby Wow!
« Last Edit: 08 01, 2021, 05:10:29 pm by Vishal »

Offline Hanns

• Regular Community Member
  • Real eyes realize real lies.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Although human beings may not be capable of fully destroying the earth, their daily activities are causing enough harm to the planet that it may become uninhabitable for humans for a long while. Human beings have also developed destructive technology such as nuclear weapons that, if used in their full capacity, may also make the earth uninhabitable for a long time for many creatures, including humans.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
You didnt answer me do you feel safer around tribes peoples?

I already answered your question but you didn't bother to read it, let me highlight it for you in case it's so hard to comprehend.

Now it's your turn to answer my questions, but you won't, because it will go against the answer that you want for it to be true.

Offline Vishal

• FFH Co-Leader
    YearsYears
I already answered your question but you didn't bother to read it, let me highlight it for you in case it's so hard to comprehend.

Now it's your turn to answer my questions, but you won't, because it will go against the answer that you want for it to be true.

Bro u didnt answer do you feel safer around tribes people? Just say me Yes or no

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
Bro u didnt answer do you feel safer around tribes people? Just say me Yes or no

Bro I answered 2 times, read the highlighted sentence in the screenshot.

Now you answer me: If 100 random people from your neighborhood are put into 1 room, and 100 random lions are put into another room, and you have to live in one of those rooms for 24 hours, which room do you choose, and why?

Offline Vishal

• FFH Co-Leader
    YearsYears
Bro I answered 2 times, read the highlighted sentence in the screenshot.

Now you answer me: If 100 random people from your neighborhood are put into 1 room, and 100 random lions are put into another room, and you have to live in one of those rooms for 24 hours, which room do you choose, and why?
Bro first give my answer in Yes or No then I will answer your question otherwise keep quite we dont need your opinion you just shared your opinion.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
Bro first give my answer in Yes or No then I will answer your question otherwise keep quite we dont need your opinion you just shared your opinion.

What do you mean you don't need my opinion lol, you opened a debate, a debate means you are asking for the opinions of others. I already answered your question, you are the one who has not answered a single question of mine, I am writing detailed responses to you but you have nothing back to say because you have no rebuttal, so you just keep saying useless stuff like "bro bro". You don't have to get angry just because I proved that your statement is incorrect, you will have wrong opinions in life, adjust to the facts and grow up instead of trying to insult.

Offline Vishal

• FFH Co-Leader
    YearsYears
What do you mean you don't need my opinion lol, you opened a debate, a debate means you are asking for the opinions of others. I already answered your question, you are the one who has not answered a single question of mine, I am writing detailed responses to you but you have nothing back to say because you have no rebuttal, so you just keep saying useless stuff like "bro bro".

Bro still you didnt give my answer Yes or No.

Offline Nyle

• FightForHonor's Boss
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: [FFH]Nyle
I agree with this, the damages people cause to the nature, the world and the atmosphere are increasing day by day and this problem is getting more dangerous day by day.  :|
::)