Author Topic: Humans are the most dangerous animals on the planet. Agree or disagree?  (Read 2342 times)

Offline Avices

• Regular Community Member
  • .i.
    YearsYears
  • Squad: Sons of Silence
I think it is true because humans have done so many lethal damage for example covid-19 that took the lives of 1.9 million people with COVID-19 really badly, so many people died from it
`
LMT74 Founder - K3 Founder - Naders Leader - ECU Leader - WWC - Leader #2016 - SOS - Road captain
-March 1st: @Avices Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
-December 12th: Avices  Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
- Added skins ID 147 and ID 295 to 'Police Detective (Brian + Avices)

Offline Nikos

• The Helper & Bikers Leader
  • Honorable
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: NoodleLovers
No matter how much you want evolution to be true, it's only a theory.
You realize that the word theory has a different meaning is science right?
A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can be repeatedly tested and verified in accordance with the scientific method, using accepted protocols of observation, measurement, and evaluation of results.

The meaning of the term scientific theory (often contracted to theory for brevity) as used in the disciplines of science is significantly different from the common vernacular usage of theory.[4][note 1] In everyday speech, theory can imply an explanation that represents an unsubstantiated and speculative guess,[4] whereas in science it describes an explanation that has been tested and widely accepted as valid.
So evolution is a scientific theory just like the theory of gravity which is accurately described by the theory of relativity. So you are a hypocrite because you just cherry-pick science facts whenever you want and whenever they don't go against your old, immoral and illogical religious beliefs.
We are not evoluted chimpanzees, we and chimpanzees have common ancestors and this is what you and most people confuse. Stop spreading lies in this board because your education system failed at giving you basic education.

PS: If you don't believe in scientific theories because they are just "theories" (they aren't obviously) then why don't you try to fall from a mountain and see if you can fly?  Theory of gravity tested as well as the theory of evolution since they both follow the scientific method. In short, if evolution doesn't exist then you can easily fly by jumping off a cliff. I know I sounf illogical just like you.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline Vishal

• Junior Community Member
  • FFH Co-Leader
    YearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: Vishal
  • Squad: Los_Santos_Vago
Also nice how you ignored everything else that was said because you have nothing to say.@ohhKarim
December 19th: @Vishal Accepted for JCM. -- Kuldeep + Ptole

Offline DeathWish

• All limitations are self-imposed.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ineffables
  • Ingame: DeathWish
  • Squad: Cupcakes
Aside from the whole Animal discussing thing

We are the most dangerous species known to us we litter we destroy we have weapons that can destroy cities in mere seconds and we consume without everything we consume the food and houses of animals we consume other animals we hunt other animals for fun I don't see any other species known us that are more dangerous than us

but also we are kind we have opened hundred of acres of protected areas where animals that and endangered can be kept safe from us and from other stuff also we take care of animals in house and we even care for the little animals eve.
Maybe not all of us are good but I like to think a big margin of us so yes we are dangerous and kind it just how you look at it from what prespective and at what set of people you looking at

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
No matter how much you want evolution to be true, it's only a theory. Also nice how you ignored everything else that was said because you have nothing to say.

You do not know the meaning of a scientific theory

So yes, this alone is reason enough to ignore everything else since its obviously pointless to argue with someone who is totally clueless about the subject
There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.
Currently 795 million humans have insufficent access to food.
You can start helping today

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
You realize that the word theory has a different meaning is science right? So evolution is a scientific theory just like the theory of gravity which is accurately described by the theory of relativity. So you are a hypocrite because you just cherry-pick science facts whenever you want and whenever they don't go against your old, immoral and illogical religious beliefs.
We are not evoluted chimpanzees, we and chimpanzees have common ancestors and this is what you and most people confuse. Stop spreading lies in this board because your education system failed at giving you basic education.

PS: If you don't believe in scientific theories because they are just "theories" (they aren't obviously) then why don't you try to fall from a mountain and see if you can fly?  Theory of gravity tested as well as the theory of evolution since they both follow the scientific method. In short, if evolution doesn't exist then you can easily fly by jumping off a cliff. I know I sounf illogical just like you.

I don't need a person who can't even accept the easy fact that a fetus is; 1) A human being, 2) Alive as soon as fertilization happened, to explain to me me what is and what isn't scientifically true, especially when you've posted no evidence.

You do not know the meaning of a scientific theory

So yes, this alone is reason enough to ignore everything else since its obviously pointless to argue with someone who is totally clueless about the subject

A theory, no matter scientific theory or regular theory does not mean it is a crystal clear fact. There's a reason it's called a theory and not a fact. If there was no doubt, there'd be no need to call it a theory, and thus having it stated as a fact. But it is not a fact (what a shock!). Not to mention the amount of nonsense you've already spread on this forum, like that one time that you used a website as your 'credible source' when that said website said the 'OK sign' is a white supremacist sign, lmao. And that other time when you used a CNN 'source'.

I think it is true because humans have done so many lethal damage for example covid-19 that took the lives of 1.9 million people with COVID-19 really badly, so many people died from it

And where is your evidence that it's a man-made virus? Because if it's just natural then how does that make humans dangerous? And lets say that it is man-made, how does that make ALL humans dangerous? No logic here.
« Last Edit: 14 01, 2021, 07:41:39 pm by OhhKarim »

Offline GaMeFeR

• Respect, to be respected.
    Years
  • Group: NSM
  • Ingame: GaMeFeR
  • Squad: SOS
Well let's say half of the world are good persons but the other half are bad persons, some of those persons bring damage into the environment for example

Smoking: This can causes damage to the environment and contaminations this can also cause fires, that's why sometimes you see signs prohibiting smoke.

Petroleum: Everybody knows how petroleum can heavily hurt the sea, you cant even get into the water of course because the water will be heavily contaminant for humans.

Conclution:

Animals wants to live peacefully they multiply just like humans they have a family like us, they live everywhere they try to live in this world, while humans are just damaging the environment the place where we live. Taking care of the environment will be better than damaging it.
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs
November 23th 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for CIT Radio DJ. -- Norman
February 13th 2021: @GaMeFeR Promoted to Senior DJ
March 2nd 2021: @GaMeFeR Accepted for RCM. -- Kuldeep + Ptole