Author Topic: [+++] A little update to driving skills  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Adahan

• Invaders Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • Respect is earned, Loyalty returned
  • Group: Invaders
  • Ingame: Adahan
  • Squad: Ronin_MC
[+++] A little update to driving skills
« on: 06 02, 2021, 01:07:20 pm »
Greetings Dear CIT Community,
Today I'm here with a new version of an already existing idea. As you know you have bike and bmx skills which you gain money if you accomplish their achievement. My idea is simple, adding the same system to the cars and achievement. Plus, in single player which also works in MTA when ur car skills are full Cj drives the car single handled which looks cool and can be added as reward with money.

Achievement will be same so do the prize. The achievement name will be " Dominic Toretto" as you may know many achievements have cool names and this can be used.
Regards Adahan. Thanks in advance for your votes negative nor positive.

« Last Edit: 27 03, 2021, 02:31:19 pm by HosttyBoy »
I got this

Offline Emre

• Invaders Founder
  • State Official
  • Midnight Club Captain
    Years
  • Ingame: [ICM]Emre|Mid
  • Squad: The_Society
Re: A little update to driving skills
« Reply #1 on: 06 02, 2021, 01:47:01 pm »
I drive cars 7/24 with no-sense and adding an achievement can be cool to have in your stats. Actually also adding how many miles we have driven can be fun to gain ngl. Positive  :tick:

CIT  News Senior Publisher & CIT Radio Head Dj
Captain of Midnight Club '' Akina's Riders ''

Offline LimitLess

• New Community Member
  • "We are Blessed.......and Cursed.
  • Ingame: LimitLess
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #2 on: 06 02, 2021, 03:09:14 pm »
Positive

Even though I am positive for this, it should be more than 1000 in my opinion bcause everyone drives cars more than motorbike and bikes.

Anyway I support this idea as I love and enjoy driving around the map in this game.
"He does not fok smash my door"- Guenther Steiner

Offline UwitSwaq

• Invaders Founder
  • Shape Up Or Ship Out! Invaders Supreme.
    Years
  • Ingame: UwitSwaq
  • Squad: Turkish Union
« Reply #3 on: 06 02, 2021, 07:46:52 pm »
a reasonable suggestion. As someone who likes to drive, I want to be such an achievement. it would be great if this suggestion gets added to the game. As a player who likes to drive, that needs to be added. We'll have a new reason to take the time and have fun. My vote is positive  :tick:

Offline JohnWick

• New Community Member
  • Nothing to say.
    YearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: JohnWick
  • Squad: LSV
« Reply #4 on: 06 02, 2021, 08:52:28 pm »
Technically, it's a good idea for me because as you stated above we can upgrade our bike skills by riding a bike (and we get money once we achieve it). Uh, most of the players drive cars for long times in-game and this update would attract newbies to keep playing by giving them money suddenly.
There is no certain prize but this prize should attract the attention of newbies.
My vote is Positive since it's too simple update.

Victory is for those who can say “Victory is mine”. Success is for those who can begin saying “I will succeed.” and say “I have succeeded.” in the end.                                                                                                                                                                      -Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Offline Cold

• New Community Member
  • All eyez on me.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Cold[18th]
  • Squad: Wardogs and LnS
« Reply #5 on: 07 02, 2021, 03:09:52 am »
That's an awesome idea mate especially the singlehanded part of the idea is. I am supporting this idea  :tick:
18th Street Gang Monarch

Offline Sexy

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
« Reply #6 on: 07 02, 2021, 03:35:22 am »
Cool Idea, also will add some fun to car riders as I am one of them, but let me add a short note, whoever add the achievements he should consider that BMX and bicycles in general are low quality thing with 2 wheels comparable to cars, so when this get added the money should be more. Voting positive

Ex
5StreetSaint
SAPD Leader
(2016-18) Head of Supporters

Offline Randsom

• Junior Community Member
    Years
« Reply #7 on: 07 02, 2021, 12:31:50 pm »
I really liked your idea. As you said, it is present in both BMXs and bicycles. Why not in cars. This is a great injustice. For example, when I play GTA 5 (it doesn't matter if it's online or offline) it's possible to see driving skills. Why not have this feature in CIT. So, I am positive
April 9th: @Randsom  Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep

Offline Mr.Pringles

• aka Abo-Warda
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #8 on: 07 02, 2021, 12:50:47 pm »
This will make driving a car look so much cooler. You can also make the achievement progress by races you participate. Like, make the initial driving skill progress (0/1000) and every race you participate you get 5 points if you win the race you should get like 8,7 and 6 points for 1st.2nd and third place respectively. This is how it works in GTA SanAndreas to get driving skill points. Positive

Offline BlackSanD

• New Community Member
  • Always put your best foot forward
    Years
  • Group: SAPD / FFH
  • Ingame: BlackSand
« Reply #9 on: 08 02, 2021, 08:26:33 am »
I really liked your suggestion or idea ,It will be suitable for the players who likes to drive a car and do his skills ,I have another idea that you can earn points from it and which is by doing Stunt Jumps like  in GTA SA and hopefully you liked it .
My vote is Big POSITIVE . (◔◡◔) :tick:

Offline Jungel12

• God Forgives. ( Dicsord : Jungel#4563 )
    YearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: Jungel
  • Squad: Invincible
« Reply #10 on: 08 02, 2021, 07:54:53 pm »
Thats so good Suggestion , Im voting Positive  :tick:  I'm driving my car for more than 3 hours and nothing benefited.
Live in peace and Hope for something that will benefit you in your future

March 9th: @Jungel12 Accepted for JCM. -- Kuldeep + Ptole
Added Jungel to results. (06.02.2021 Counter + Traxex) as Arabic Helper

Offline WarriorTerror17

• Don't mess with me :)
    Years
  • Group: CODE-SAS
  • Ingame: WarriorTerror
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #11 on: 08 02, 2021, 11:48:33 pm »
I drive always as a cop and it would be useful for me to be honest, Positive for me. :tick:
SAS Major

Offline Groovy

• Ingame: Groovy
« Reply #12 on: 09 02, 2021, 12:54:10 am »
Didn't really understand what are those 2 cars you put side to side ? But anyways regarding the achievements you're talking about; I think that they will actually give rewards to those who like driving and drifting around San Andreas. And speaking of myself I really love just fooling around with my car and drifting with my Elegy. So adding this will make people like me and many others like driving around and drifting which will make the game more enjoyable than before. Because right now, You get nothing for driving around so if you love driving around you won't like the current system. And adding this won't harm anyone or anything so why not ? Positive on this, Good luck with the rest of the votes.
Work so hard forget how to vacation      -𝕻𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊

Offline Emre

• Invaders Founder
  • State Official
  • Midnight Club Captain
    Years
  • Ingame: [ICM]Emre|Mid
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #13 on: 09 02, 2021, 10:26:20 am »
Didn't really understand what are those 2 cars you put side to side ? But anyways regarding the achievements you're talking about; I think that they will actually give rewards to those who like driving and drifting around San Andreas. And speaking of myself I really love just fooling around with my car and drifting with my Elegy. So adding this will make people like me and many others like driving around and drifting which will make the game more enjoyable than before. Because right now, You get nothing for driving around so if you love driving around you won't like the current system. And adding this won't harm anyone or anything so why not ? Positive on this, Good luck with the rest of the votes.
@Cytrx In the photo check the Cjs. The one on the top using his head to look back and when his skills are full he uses the miror. There are some features like he uses only 1 hand if the skill is full and you are driving forward. I searched for a video but couldn't find unfortunately.

CIT  News Senior Publisher & CIT Radio Head Dj
Captain of Midnight Club '' Akina's Riders ''

Offline JageR'

• New Community Member
  • Vatana ihanetin nedeni olmaz bedeli olur.
    YearsYears
  • Group: Sons Of Anarchy
  • Ingame: Jax{1%}[SoA]
  • Squad: SONS OF ANARCHY
« Reply #14 on: 09 02, 2021, 11:38:22 am »
Yeah, I like this idea. This kind of suggestion can provide a cool look. I am supporting  :tick: