Author Topic: [+++] A little update to driving skills  (Read 1103 times)

Online Violet

• Junior Community Member
  • Golden_Lords Founder
    YearsYears
  • Group: Golden_Lords
  • Ingame: Violet
Re: A little update to driving skills
« Reply #30 on: 11 03, 2021, 12:22:10 am »
I am seeing players getting bored from fighting or work so they going to drive the car with no sense so, Adding this achievement will be amazing for them so they do not get boring more and achieve this skill like bike one.
Voting positive.

Offline HosttyBoy

• FBI Leader & CIT News Administrator
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
  • Squad: LAW
Re: A little update to driving skills
« Reply #31 on: 27 03, 2021, 02:31:03 pm »
26 Positive votes. Marked as High Priority.

Offline Pyxtro

• Junior Community Member
  • San Andreas Father
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Pyxtro
  • Squad: AR-TheSociety
Re: [+++] A little update to driving skills
« Reply #32 on: 30 03, 2021, 12:18:30 am »
To be honest, I can say that I like your suggestion. But there is a problem, when this feature is added, everyone will drive from scratch as if they have a new license and those with one-hand driving ability will have a better driving experience. I hope I didn't get it wrong. In this case, we will have to improve our skills by driving a car, just like a bicycle. If what you're talking about is just for visual purposes, it won't be a problem, but if it's something that will affect the driving ability of all players, big differences and problems can arise. Especially in the thief police chase. Think about it, a 100/100 thief is on the run from a 10/100 policeman, it is impossible to be caught. Anyway, as I said, if the suggestion is for visual purposes only, there is no problem, I can give a positive vote, but if it is not for visual purposes, sorry I would prefer to stay neutral.
San Andreas Father !
Everything is on your hands my son, don't screw it up !

Online Cold

• New Community Member
  • All eyez on me.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Cold[18th]
  • Squad: Wardogs and LnS
« Reply #33 on: 30 03, 2021, 06:35:26 am »
To be honest, I can say that I like your suggestion. But there is a problem, when this feature is added, everyone will drive from scratch as if they have a new license and those with one-hand driving ability will have a better driving experience. I hope I didn't get it wrong. In this case, we will have to improve our skills by driving a car, just like a bicycle. If what you're talking about is just for visual purposes, it won't be a problem, but if it's something that will affect the driving ability of all players, big differences and problems can arise. Especially in the thief police chase. Think about it, a 100/100 thief is on the run from a 10/100 policeman, it is impossible to be caught. Anyway, as I said, if the suggestion is for visual purposes only, there is no problem, I can give a positive vote, but if it is not for visual purposes, sorry I would prefer to stay neutral.

No there will not be a difference about the thing you said, people will drive and try to reach 100 for just one hand driving I guess.
18th Street Gang Monarch

Offline Justice

• Senior Community Member
  • GG | xC
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: XCODE
  • Ingame: GG
« Reply #34 on: 31 03, 2021, 11:49:18 am »
Obviously, for those who have been driving cars for a long time will easily get this driving skills. Before the achievements were added to the game I had finished the bike skills and easily got all the achievements that I finished. So, this suggestion will require all the players to start from 0/100 right? In order to get the one handed driving

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Online 7FreT

• Regular Community Member
  • O Allah, I ask You for pardon and wellness.
    Years
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: 7FreT
  • Squad: crownkings
« Reply #35 on: 31 03, 2021, 05:22:22 pm »
I have seen a lot of players have a time when they are bored and also do nothing final other than driving cars and I am a person of these people so I like your idea because this will make us not feel bored and it will also make us strive to achieve something like this and also as you know that many of us drive cars A lot and he enjoys it and also does nothing else and I am a person who does it very often because I feel bored and I am positive because it is a very useful suggestion for everyone.
  • November 20th: @7FreT Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
  • April 4th: @7FreT  Accepted for RCM. -- Kuldeep + Ptole
  • Ex:DoM L4, Ex:Tr1 Founder, Ex:FFH PawnBroker, Ex: oR Founder ,Ex:The_Purge Founder, Ex:The_PaiSas Founder, Ex: Souls_MC Founder

Offline Lando

• New Community Member
  • Kick me, kike me don't you wrong or right me
  • Ingame: Lando
« Reply #36 on: 03 04, 2021, 04:53:27 pm »
As most of the voters said, most of the people mostly driving cars around the whole map but in a large percent of the time, they drive to just *drive*. Adding that feature would add a little bit more fun and challenges to the server for those who mostly drive cars,criminals and cops, Positive

Online GaMeFeR

• Regular Community Member
  • Respect, to be respected.
    YearsYears
  • Group: NSM
  • Ingame: GaMeFeR
  • Squad: SOS
« Reply #37 on: 04 04, 2021, 04:29:57 am »
Just to be honest, your suggestion can bring some realism into the game, I like realism specially on my favorite server, Community Integrity of Transparency. I'm sure half of the community would like to see something new in the server, not a big deal but could bring some realistic experience while playing.

I would like to Support your suggestion, with a succesful implement, good luck mate.  :thumb:

November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs
November 23th 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for CIT Radio DJ. -- Norman
February 13th 2021: @GaMeFeR Promoted to Senior DJ
March 2nd 2021: @GaMeFeR Accepted for RCM. -- Kuldeep + Ptole

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #38 on: 08 04, 2021, 04:59:44 pm »
Added 'driving skill' (probably no physical benefit to higher skill) stat which will increase like bike skill (but slower) and achievement for 1000 / 1000. (Arran + Adahan)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.