Author Topic: [D] CIT News | Reynmen  (Read 159 times)

Offline Reynmen

• New Community Member
    Years
  • Group: BGAT
  • Squad: NeXuS Squad
[D] CIT News | Reynmen
« on: 08 02, 2021, 03:32:34 pm »

Section One: Accounts details

Your ingame nick: Reynmen[TF-GB]
Account name: Masi
Discord account name (Name#ID): Reynmen#8994
Punishlog (Screenshot imgur.com/pilo.ovh):
Show content
Last application link (if any): https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=370193.0

Section Two: Personal information

Country of residence:  Azerbaijan /
Introduce yourself: Greetings first of all, my name is Mahammadali(But my friends call me as Masi). I'm 14 years old. I was born in Ganja, Azerbaijan and I'm currently living in Baku, Azerbaijan. I'm die hard GTA fan and I'm playing GTA games since 2012. I introduced to MTA in december 2017 by my  cousin EleMan. After 1 month we discovered a MTA server named CIT2. We joined CIT2 as criminal and enjoyed playing it. After few days I left criminal side and converted to cop. I played as cop few days until I discovered Military job. I loved Military job and played as Military until this job was killed. I loved Military job so much and currently my main goal in CIT is bringing back old Military/Rebel system . In april 2019 I joined DTAcademy group, this group helped me to increase my CIT and english skills. Now I usually play as police and sometimes as civilian. I'm very active police, I'm attending Criminal Events, Armed Robberies and Riots. I tried to revive some dead old groups in CIT, but I failed. I am loyal to my friends and family. I will remain loyal to you

Section Three: General Questions

Why do you want to join the CIT News team and What do you think about CIT News?  Because I want to develop myself here and I follow CIT News closely and I always like it. Like some, I will not leave CIT News when there is a giveaway. I will be faithful. I like this work very much and I enjoy it. So I really enjoy editing pictures and I'm currently watching everything on CIT New's discord channel. Give me a chance and I will not disappoint you
Which page do you want to be a part of?: Photography
Prepare an example page with Canva and give us a preview link here: Click Me

Section Four: Agreements

I will not try to slide in any false news: I will not
I will be inactive without inactivity report: I will not
I will follow inactivity rules and if I break them I will be warned: Yes
I will leak finished pages and CIT News private information:  I will not
I will not leave the magazine from my first month of joining and will work as team:  I will work as a team and I will not leave
I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for: I will follow the leaders

CIT News Application From ©️
« Last Edit: 08 02, 2021, 06:31:43 pm by Atheer »

Offline Liso

• State Official
    Years
  • Group: SAPD
Re: "[Application] CIT News | Reynmen
« Reply #1 on: 08 02, 2021, 04:34:17 pm »
@Reynmen You just re-posted the same design of your previous application without any edition, make another design and post it in here.
x

Offline Atheer

• CIT News Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #2 on: 08 02, 2021, 05:09:17 pm »
And when you make a deisgn, please use that size while creating a custom design.
CIT News President & CEO

Atheer#6139

Offline Reynmen

• New Community Member
    Years
  • Group: BGAT
  • Squad: NeXuS Squad
« Reply #3 on: 08 02, 2021, 05:24:23 pm »

Offline Atheer

• CIT News Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #4 on: 08 02, 2021, 06:31:23 pm »
Dear @Reynmen,

I am dissatisfied to inform you that your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Your designs are actually irrelevant to what you are applying for.
  • You went on Atreus's design editing it and making it your design which clearly shows how unprofessional you are.
Please do not apply for CIT News again, thanks for applying and being interested.

Regards,
CIT News President & CEO, Atheer
CIT News President & CEO

Atheer#6139