Author Topic: [D] CIT News | Atreus  (Read 181 times)

Offline Atreus

• Regular Community Member
  • "Nothing sharpens sight like envy"
    Years
[D] CIT News | Atreus
« on: 08 02, 2021, 05:58:12 pm »

Section One: Accounts details

Your ingame nick: Atreus
Account name: Lembi
Discord account name (Name#ID): Atreus#0649
Punishlog (Screenshot imgur.com/pilo.ovh):
Show content

Last application link (if any):  Click Here.

Section Two: Personal information

Country of residence: Tunisia
Introduce yourself: I am a humble guy, who lives in a country in the north Africa called Tunisia. I spend most of my spare time on the computer, either playing video games or surfing the net, I am currently studying on the 9th grade, and I am planning to choose the IT selection when I get passed to the next grade. I am very passion with IT stuffs, I am currently learning Lua and I have my own local server, I love making cool scripts and spreading my imagination on my local server  and meanwhile  improving my scripting skills.

Section Three: General Questions

Why do you want to join the CIT News team and What do you think about CIT News? The news publication really impresses me, The quality of image and the contained information, It allows me to be always aware of the new news, and CIT events, and my favourite section is Diary and Interviews, And the CIT News team seems a good team working group therefore I would like to involve myself with team, Moreover i've choosed the headlines page because I am always aware of the whats happening in the server, and I think I am suitable for this section.
Which page do you want to be a part of?: Headlines.
Prepare an example page with Canva and give us a preview link here
Show content

Section Four: Agreements

I will not try to slide in any false news: Yes.
I will be inactive without inactivity report: No.
I will follow inactivity rules and if I break them I will be warned: Yes I understand.
I will leak finished pages and CIT News private information: No, I will keep them private until they got published.
I will not leave the magazine from my first month of joining and will work as team: Yes.
I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for: No.

CIT News Application From ©️
« Last Edit: 13 02, 2021, 11:35:17 pm by HosttyBoy »

Offline Atreus

• Regular Community Member
  • "Nothing sharpens sight like envy"
    Years

Online HosttyBoy

• FBI Leader & CIT News Administrator
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
  • Squad: LAW
Re: [Application] CIT News | Atreus
« Reply #2 on: 13 02, 2021, 11:35:05 pm »
Dear @Atreus

I am dissatisfied to inform you that your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Your "Personal Section" information makes us doubtful about the previous applications you made in other projects which makes us be questioning your honesty.
You may re-apply after 5 days if applications were open, thanks for applying and being interested.

Regards,
CIT News Administrative Director, HosttyBoy