Author Topic: Vaccine passport  (Read 1404 times)

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
Vaccine passport
« on: 14 03, 2021, 04:49:28 pm »
A while ago skeptics and "conspiracy theorists" claimed that this plandemic would lead into several big changes in the world, one of them being vaccine passports. It was brushed off as too crazy of an idea, and that conspiracy theorists were out of their mind, however it has seem to become a potential reality. Do you agree with the concept of a vaccine passport? What if they start with restricting air-travel without this passport, but later on restricting more functions such as allowing you to enter the supermarket? Share your thoughts. Some videos are stated below to give you some more information.

Offline Pilovali

• im special
  • L4 Staff
  • IT guy
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: KLM-P|Pilovali
  • Squad: 404
Re: Vaccine passport
« Reply #1 on: 14 03, 2021, 05:15:02 pm »
Vaccine passport? Oh hell no!
Maybe a test passport, but no vaccine passport.

There are people that don't want to be vaccined due to religion or for whatever reason. This shouldn't mean they get very limited in their freedom.
It reminds me of what happend during the WW2 in Europe. Jews weren't allowed in certain parks or stores because they're Jewish. If there is a vaccine passport, people without them aren't allowed to enter certain places.
« Last Edit: 14 03, 2021, 05:17:20 pm by Pilovali »

ServiceDesk Engineer | IT guy | Introduction

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #2 on: 14 03, 2021, 05:49:14 pm »
Vaccine passport? Oh hell no!
Maybe a test passport, but no vaccine passport.

Funny thing is, people are already required to provide evidence that they had tested negative before they are deemed eligible to travel, with a suggested quarantine after arrival as well. There is no need to make this even more severe by adding a vaccine passport, it should be a fundamental right to face no consequences from the government for not wanting to inject substances into your body.

There are people that don't want to be vaccined due to religion or for whatever reason. This shouldn't mean they get very limited in their freedom.
It reminds me of what happend during the WW2 in Europe. Jews weren't allowed in certain parks or stores because they're Jewish. If there is a vaccine passport, people without them aren't allowed to enter certain places.

True.

Offline GaMeFeR

• Regular Community Member
  • Respect, to be respected.
    Years
  • Group: NSM
  • Ingame: GaMeFeR
  • Squad: SOS
« Reply #3 on: 14 03, 2021, 06:33:45 pm »
Time ago my friends have told me that in order to proceed in their flight they should do COVID test or you wont be able to flight I hope this ''vaccine passport'' aint mean to be that you need it in order to flight because for sure many people doesnt want to be vaccined as stated above because their religion or whatever reason, many people doesnt want to be vaccined for more reasons not only those stated previously, there's some risk in being vaccined most of the people that took the COVID-19 vaccine passed out for some reasons now half of the world is scared to be vaccined.

Let's just hope that we wouldn't need of this ''Vaccine passport'' or this will be a way to force people to get vaccined agaisn't COVID-19.
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs
November 23th 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for CIT Radio DJ. -- Norman
February 13th 2021: @GaMeFeR Promoted to Senior DJ
March 2nd 2021: @GaMeFeR Accepted for RCM. -- Kuldeep + Ptole

Offline DeathWish

• All limitations are self-imposed.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ineffables
  • Ingame: DeathWish
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #4 on: 14 03, 2021, 08:38:34 pm »
In Israel, this is a reality we have a green passport without it you aren't allowed to enter anywhere without it and this law is being enforced heavily if you are caught entering someone without  a green passport boom pam you just paid 1k dollars fine

Now, I'm not against the vaccine I have seen it work on people but this doesn't mean you force it down people's throats I get that the main goal is to ensure a safer environment where everyone is vaccinated against the virus but this doesn't mean we should make it a must to get it while the vaccine is still in its early stages and we don't know if it works on the long period of 6 months + since we have no data and no test run on a larger scale has been made.

Although, I don't really care about how all of this will pan out since I already took the decision to be vaccinated and I already have my green passport and It feels good sitting inside a restaurant and/or a bar for the first time in a year but if the vaccine should make me immune or not able to get hurt by the virus if I have it does it matter if someone else doesn't get it? they are endangering themselves not me so why is that a thing? if the vaccine doesn't work (in some cases it doesn't) why are you making everyone taking it and opening up the country then? the whole conspiracy of us being used like a herd of sheep and all that crap some people have been spewing is all complete garbage I just believe that governments got no clue what are they doing they just want to save their money and this is the fast way out I don't think they have any intention of putting a "chip" inside of us or endangering our lives in the wrong run because that returns no value for the country itself and will cause much bigger destruction to the economy if you have generations with multiple long term diseases due to the virus

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #5 on: 14 03, 2021, 10:53:15 pm »
Although, I don't really care about how all of this will pan out since I already took the decision to be vaccinated

> I won't be affected by it so I don't care that it offends the rights of other people.

Perfect narcissism.

I already have my green passport and It feels good sitting inside a restaurant and/or a bar for the first time in a year

I can already do that in my country since several months, without needing a passport.

but if the vaccine should make me immune or not able to get hurt by the virus if I have it does it matter if someone else doesn't get it?

If the vaccine is working perfectly fine then why do people still need to wear masks even after they get vaccinated? Might as well not take the vaccination if it doesn't change anything considering I'm already wearing a mask, and wearing it by my own will.

So given the uncertainty around transmission, even people who are immunized must continue to protect others by wearing masks, experts said. “They should wear masks until we actually prove that vaccines prevent transmission,” said Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases.Mar 4, 2021

Offline DeathWish

« Reply #6 on: 14 03, 2021, 11:31:00 pm »
> I won't be affected by it so I don't care that it offends the rights of other people.

Perfect narcissism.

Oh yes I don't give a flying fuck tbh about anyone else if and my family are healthy then why would I care about someone else? Do I look like WHO to you?

I can already do that in my country since several months, without needing a passport.

What? Should I say congratz? This isn't an achievement

If the vaccine is working perfectly fine then why do people still need to wear masks even after they get vaccinated? Might as well not take the vaccination if it doesn't change anything considering I'm already wearing a mask, and wearing it by my own will.

People still wear maks and lockdown still in place because I believe we don't have sufficient data to say that the vaccine works thats why there is like a 6 month "expiration" date so in those 6 months they can gather enough info to know if it actually works this is why I don't accept the whole green passport thinggy because its still new and we can't 100% say oh yeah it works so its better to wear a mask incase it turns out it doesn't

Which brings us back to the main topic why in the flying fuck are you making people take the vaccine when you don't have enough info? If someone wants to take it it should because they want to not be because they must do it to live a normal UNTIL it's proven that it is working then it should a must like other vaccines

Offline Pollux

• State Official
  • You can't beat the Sandking.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 15 03, 2021, 11:53:54 am »
DeathWish explained everything, but yeah. In Israel you're basically limited if you do not take the vaccine, vaccine passport here makes your life much easier.

Without it you cannot enter shopping centers, sit inside a restaurant/bar, go to the movies, or anything that contains indoors activity.

The Israel population is 9 million people, and as of today, 5,000,000 people took the first vaccine shot and 4,000,000 took the second one. And all that is due to the pressure and difficulty we'd face if we do not take the vaccine.

I personally think what the government has done is very effective. In fact, starting next month, citizens of Israel will not be forced to wear a facial mask anymore, and that's due to the huge amount of people getting vaccinated.
Albert Einstein wrote, “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Offline Pilovali

• im special
  • L4 Staff
  • IT guy
« Reply #8 on: 15 03, 2021, 11:56:20 am »
In Israel you're required to take an untested vaccine. In a few countries in Europe they're stopping with a one vaccine brand cus people get trombone.
If you don't get a vaccine, you can say goodbye to your normal life. That's discrimination. People should be free with whatever they wanna do.

Offline Pollux

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 15 03, 2021, 12:00:59 pm »
In Israel you're required to take an untested vaccine. In a few countries in Europe they're stopping with a one vaccine brand cus people get trombone.
If you don't get a vaccine, you can say goodbye to your normal life. That's discrimination. People should be free with whatever they wanna do.

Untested vaccine? All vaccines are not tested enough, we cannot know the long-term side effects of any vaccine since we didn't have time to test any of them for the long-term side effects.

It is what it is, people who don't want to trust the government are gonna have to say goodbye to their normal life, yes.

And, people are free to not take the vaccine, but sooner or later they're gonna realize what a stupid decision they've taken, they basically threw their daily life routines to the trash bin.
Albert Einstein wrote, “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Offline Pilovali

• im special
  • L4 Staff
  • IT guy
« Reply #10 on: 15 03, 2021, 12:05:09 pm »
And what if you all get sick in a year? Like you said, vaccine isn't tested long term.
People should be free to choose and should NOT be forced by anybody. Israel is forcing people to take it.
No vaccine = no access to anything.

Offline Pollux

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 15 03, 2021, 12:09:39 pm »
Well, if you're an Israeli citizen and very convinced that you don't want to take the vaccine you're gonna have to live with it.

Basically all you can do is buy your groceries from neighborhood stores (basic people who don't ask for the passport). When at a restaurant, you have to sit outside, no sitting inside. Buy clothes from basic street stores/poor neighborhoods etc... It is quite harsh decisions from the government, but we have to accept it. People cannot come to the government with complains all about zero income and businesses crashing down, but then saying they don't want to take the vaccine. If they want to make a living they have to quit whining and take the vaccine to live a normal life, that's the only choice.

Offline DeathWish

« Reply #12 on: 15 03, 2021, 01:24:48 pm »
And what if you all get sick in a year? Like you said, vaccine isn't tested long term.
People should be free to choose and should NOT be forced by anybody. Israel is forcing people to take it.

Nobody is forced to take the vaccine? Why a citizen who refuses to take the vaccine effectively endangering the lives of others should be able to live the same way as people who are taking the "risk" of taking this vaccine (I doubt there is any but sure let us say risk) to make sure the country has a better future to make sure we get back to our lives and back to a better economy and preventing the economical fall of our country?

Yes I don't agree with the passport this is labeling people effectively creating discrimination because in the new future this can become a similar matter to black people in America a little extreme but hear me out in the near future not having this "Green passport" is basically saying you are endangering the lives of others and you are just stupid and you can get hate for this BUT this doesn't remove the effect if the vaccine works then those group of people who decided to not take the vaccine are basically contributing to shooting us back to point 0 (some people may argue me as well that if the vaccine works then why should that happen you basically can't get sick weellll we saw what happened in America and against vaccines people) so yes if you don't want to take the vaccine then sit the fuck home and wait out the results then decide what you want other than that take it if you feel the vaccine is "dangerous" and "risky" feel free to lock yourself back up no one cares trust me we all want to go back to our normal lives that's why we took the vaccine

So you are willing to tell me that every country that decided to start giving out the vaccine is willing to destroy generations and effectively crippling the country for years to come for what? for a year of no lockdowns? get woke mate countries/governments have no benefit in here are they taking a risk? yes, the vaccine isn't as thorough as most vaccines out there but is that risk high? no, it basically a 1 in a million that you will have a long-term illness due to the vaccine why? because it has undergone many many tests and got approved by many people who are professional in their fields and who are the people who are opposing the vaccine? I'm 99% sure that 99.999999% of them have no relation to medicine or virus studies or vaccine studies so yes I'm taking the word of the millions out there that say that the vaccine is good over those who say that it isn't good only because of knowledge. I may be extremely wrong and this will turn out to be a massive failure a chance like this is always there but its tiny and if this is the first step to live a life without lockdowns and all of these precautions so be it and any countries/citizens not willing to be a part of this process then sit back relax home and your own countries until you feel that vaccine is safe until then people don't try to pull people into your own agenda just because you want to feel right and feel that yes this the right choice

I took the vaccine around a month ago by the way and like 10 days later I tested positive for corona and yet I didn't feel a single thing in my body, not even a runny nose I was running perfectly well so for me? the vaccine works I have seen the effects on many people including my own family members and seeing how I was unhurt at all by it when I got it so here is my POV
« Last Edit: 15 03, 2021, 01:28:53 pm by DeathWish »

Offline Shomy

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team Genesis
  • Ingame: Shomy
« Reply #13 on: 15 03, 2021, 05:29:39 pm »
In Serbia we got 5 different vaccines , now 6th is coming, and we are starting to produce our own Sputnik vaccine. incapable  imbecils from EU will make big discrimination towards non American and non Europe related vaccines.
Serbia is second or third in the World with number of vaccinated people per 100k population, even tho looks like ones who didn't took Pfizer or some other vaccine from some rich ass bussinessman won't be able to move across the EU.
So yeah USA, UK and EU imbecils has this logic:

If you take  Russian vaccine, you can't pass the borders.
If you take vaccine from China, you can't pass the borders.
If you take vaccine from India you can't pass the borders.
If you take vaccine from Biden's political enemy, you can't pass the borders.
If you take vaccine from company that refused to pay taxes for Queen's 5 000 000 worth of shoes, you can't pass the borders.
If you take sugar water made by Bill Gates, you may walk around the World much as you want.

Thrut is,EU has finally showed the real face of it's unstable ass, their arogant  presentation of power showed that they are just stupid managment with a lot of money, without a brain.
You really think that new "type" of Covid 19 would ever appear in Britain if there was no "Brexit", that new "type" doesn't even exist, it's their revange to Britain for being smarter then rest of EU, nothing else.
About Pfizer vaccine, Germany and USA invested lot's of money in it, they want their money back from YOU buying it. I agree with plan that people who got vaccinated will have benefits, but if people have to be vaccinated by speciffic one, that's elephant's huge bullshit.
(You won't buy it directly, they will just build up some taxes for, I don't know, Biden's new dog's house or something)

Take example of current situation from Croatia, Albania and Serbian land of Kosovo, their people got vaccinated more in Serbia then in their own country, because they have to wait Germany and USA with their NATO forces (Military units) to secure themselves, and after that "garbage" countries will MAYBE, get  some doses some day.  ( I say garbage countries meaning on economy of  countries that got destroyed by EU's selfish cash inhale in their own butts.).

DON'T LISTEN TO MEDIA, IF YOU THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE VACCINE TO FEEL SAFE, DO IT, TAKE ANY YOU CAN FIND IN YOUR COUNTRY, NO MATTER IF IT'S FROM BULGARIA, CHAD, UZBEKISTAN, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, SOME OF THEM WILL WORK FASTER IN YOUR ORGANISM, SOME WILL TAKE MORE TIME, BUT THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, YOU DO THAT FOR YOURSELVES, DONT' BE BLACKMAILED TO USE WHAT USA AND EU TELL YOU TO DO.

« Last Edit: 15 03, 2021, 05:34:45 pm by Shomy »

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #14 on: 15 03, 2021, 07:05:58 pm »
Oh yes I don't give a flying fuck tbh about anyone else if and my family are healthy then why would I care about someone else? Do I look like WHO to you?

You don't have to explain how narcissistic you are, I've already noticed that since a while ago.

What? Should I say congratz? This isn't an achievement

You don't have to say anything, it was just in regards to the embarrassing statement you said where you tried to make it seem like its something positive that you are finally able to go restaurants only now after a year, while having a "green card" when meanwhile I've been able to do so freely for several months without requiring any "green card", forced vaccination or any other pathetic rule such as the rules in israel.

People still wear maks and lockdown still in place because I believe we don't have sufficient data to say that the vaccine works

Imagine being such a sheep that you're deciding to get vaccinated without even knowing if it's completely operating as supposed.

Which brings us back to the main topic why in the flying fuck are you making people take the vaccine when you don't have enough info? If someone wants to take it it should because they want to not be because they must do it to live a normal UNTIL it's proven that it is working then it should a must like other vaccines

At least you said one normal thing in your whole reply. So what's up with the initial reply where you're saying you don't care?

DeathWish explained everything, but yeah. In Israel you're basically limited if you do not take the vaccine, vaccine passport here makes your life much easier.

Without it you cannot enter shopping centers, sit inside a restaurant/bar, go to the movies, or anything that contains indoors activity.

That's exactly the issue sherlock. Clearly invading people's rights, but israel is professional in invading people's rights (and lands) so I'm not surprised they're already enforcing these ideas.

I personally think what the government has done is very effective. In fact, starting next month, citizens of Israel will not be forced to wear a facial mask anymore, and that's due to the huge amount of people getting vaccinated.

Wearing a mask shouldn't be forced even if none took a vaccination, if I decide to put myself at a health risk, then it's my choice. Alcohol and cigarettes are both legal in israel, 8000 people die every year in israel as a result of cigarettes which is already more than the deaths of covid19 in israel, which are around 6000. This isn't about safety, it's about control, and even if you believe it's about health safety, it's none of the governments' business, which again brings me back to alcohol and cigarettes to prove the pure hypocrisy. In case you say "actually, the virus is contagious so innocent people will be hurt", there are 2 flaws to that logic, firstly alcohol also causes deaths and injuries to innocent bystanders, and so does cigarettes, it causes second hand smoke deaths. Lastly, the second flaw, is that if you are so scared of getting infected by someone else, it's your own choice to stay at home, you should not rely on the action of others. So this argument is already completely debunked and there's no other argument that can be used.