Author Topic: Vaccine passport  (Read 1407 times)

Offline DeathWish

• Regular Community Member
  • All limitations are self-imposed.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ineffables
  • Ingame: DeathWish
  • Squad: Cupcakes
Re: Vaccine passport
« Reply #15 on: 15 03, 2021, 08:10:00 pm »
You don't have to explain how narcissistic you are, I've already noticed that since a while ago.

Yeah, I don't care about you or what you notice mate

You don't have to say anything, it was just in regards to the embarrassing statement you said where you tried to make it seem like its something positive that you are finally able to go restaurants only now after a year, while having a "green card" when meanwhile I've been able to do so freely for several months without requiring any "green card", forced vaccination or any other pathetic rule such as the rules in israel.

Let me educate you a bit since I have some free time and looking at your posts on this board your country is lacking in its educational system I see so let us begin.

Your country may or may not have had a lot of cases of corona (I don't know where you live and I don't care) but Israel at the peak was averaging a 40-50% positive corona tests A DAY so to prevent the country from going into ruination lockdowns and certain laws were instated because the government VALUES its citizens while countries like America suffered so may deaths and people losing their family members due to the virus my country cared to actually not my family into risk and I got out from the whole corona thing without losing 1 family member which I can't say to the 6000 lives that were lost even though we had those laws (shows how much we could've lost if our country was open) so yes I don't care that I had to not go inside a restaurant for a year at least I will live my life with my family by my side not taken by a stupid virus

Now the whole green card initiative is to go back to our normal lives I don't agree that you need a certain card to enter certain places and I believe it is discriminatory although I understand where it is coming from which mentioned from the above topic that because those people who decided to not take the vaccine wouldn't adhere to the law of sticking home the country to a stand to make sure they don't hurt others with their decisions so yes if you believe the vaccine isn't good for you to feel free to not take it but it doesn't mean you will live like the people who took the vaccine, Why is that? because you are still a risk and if you don't know human rights if a certain person is endangering his own life/others the government has the right to interfere to make sure he doesn't do so and those people who don't take the vaccine are endangering their lives and others so yes they have to live by the guidelines we had when we didn't have the vaccine

Imagine being such a sheep that you're deciding to get vaccinated without even knowing if it's completely operating as supposed.

Call me whatever you want but then remember to look at the mirror every day when you and your children and your family members take the vaccine because it turned out it works and say this "I'm a stupid sheep" and repeat 10 times for at least a year or so for safe measure

Also, you are saying "if it's completely operating as supposed" as I said above in response to Pilovali the millions or billions of money put into researching this and the doctors who are experts in their field who say yes the Vaccine and it's good so who should I trust someone with 0 knowledge in medicine or virus/vaccine studies? or the experts with their multi-billion dollar funding research that say it works?
Now I bet every dollar I have on the researchers because time over time over time we have gotten into the same arguments and all of you idiots went crawling back to your caves once you get disproven

At least you said one normal thing in your whole reply. So what's up with the initial reply where you're saying you don't care?

I don't care if you are anyone else takes the vaccine or not I'm sick of people who live their life living they are always right and what they are gold on a platter call me whatever you want I don't care nor do I care about what happens to you if you take/don't take the vaccine it's your own decision I don't agree with the government labeling people that's all because as Pilovali said it's discriminatory but again it's needed because people who don't want to take the vaccine (and again I say it's their own choice their own will they should not be labeled like this or forced) will not adhere to the rules put to them because if you decide to not take the vaccine then you are in the risk group and to keep you and everyone else safe you have to live by certain laws until you make the decision to take the vaccine or move out to where ever OhhKarim lives or American looks like no one gives a shit there

To summarize my point, I don't agree with the green card/green passport because you are actively labeling people and creating groups that will cause discrimination between people which means people who took the vaccine will discriminate against people who took it and vise versa but I understand the need of it which is to make sure the people who are still in the risk group of getting highly affected by the virus will still be cautious that means they have to avoid grouping with people avoid restaurants and places where people hands can touch the same thing a lot like it or not this is more a safety measure than it's a "discrimination measure"

Also to OhhKarim you say I'm a sheep for taking the vaccine well after I and my family members took the vaccine 3 of us got infected and the 3 of us had nothing happen to us we were the usual (My father and grandfather had it and both have hugeeee long term issues like blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, lung issues, etc) which shows that the vaccine is effective   

Offline Norman

• CIT Radio Administrator
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Norman
« Reply #16 on: 15 03, 2021, 08:15:34 pm »
the problem with you is you are thinking about it as if the government made it and forces it, yet you forget its our doctors and scientists that are among us who made these vaccines and they are the ones who recommend it.

just like if you got a problem with anything in your life, you got to an expert to find you a solution or a fix, and in this situation its those medical experts who came with a solution.

I dont think any of you is any smarter and more experienced than actual doctors and scientists who all their life revolves about things like this.
just like you trust your plumber to fix your broken sink and blocked drain, or your technician to fix your TV and Mobile phone, you should trust them.

also to remind you all, SARS virus isn't new to us and it had a vaccine too(Covid-19 is part of SARS family), it was tested and released the same period that Covid-19 vaccine is.
yet you dont hear about SARS anymore?

You don't have to say anything, it was just in regards to the embarrassing statement you said where you tried to make it seem like its something positive that you are finally able to go restaurants only now after a year, while having a "green card" when meanwhile I've been able to do so freely for several months without requiring any "green card", forced vaccination or any other pathetic rule such as the rules in israel.

Living in a 3rd world country that has one of the lowest healthcare system in the world that doesn't care about an on-going global pandemic isn't a thing to be proud of too...is it?

I do not say that what Israel is doing is right or wrong in its way of dealing with this spreading virus, but it is doing something about it atleast.
It raced to be the first country with the most vaccination percent in the world and be "proof" that the world needs, Cause Israel actually believes in Technology and medicine.
Wearing a mask shouldn't be forced even if none took a vaccination, if I decide to put myself at a health risk, then it's my choice. Alcohol and cigarettes are both legal in israel, 8000 people die every year in israel as a result of cigarettes which is already more than the deaths of covid19 in israel, which are around 6000. This isn't about safety, it's about control, and even if you believe it's about health safety, it's none of the governments' business, which again brings me back to alcohol and cigarettes to prove the pure hypocrisy. In case you say "actually, the virus is contagious so innocent people will be hurt", there are 2 flaws to that logic, firstly alcohol also causes deaths and injuries to innocent bystanders, and so does cigarettes, it causes second hand smoke deaths. Lastly, the second flaw, is that if you are so scared of getting infected by someone else, it's your own choice to stay at home, you should not rely on the action of others. So this argument is already completely debunked and there's no other argument that can be used.

Israel has a law that does force you to wear a mask, its not about "your choice", it falls under the law of public's health.
meaning anything that could harm the public's health is considered Illegal and you can be punished for it.
Show content
section 19. In any city or village or area in which an infectious disease has acquired or is likely to take epidemic form or which is contagious or contagious in the opinion of the Director which endangers the public health of the mentioned town, village or area, the Director or Government Physician may take the corresponding measures If he deems it necessary to protect the inhabitants of these places from the infection, and for this purpose he may, among other things, impose on the residents of the aforesaid city, village or area the obligation of a protective wear or other assembly which he deems necessary to reduce the spread of infection. Anyone who knowingly refuses under this section to assemble or otherwise assemble against smallpox, cholera or anything, shall be guilty of an offense and shall be liable to a fine not exceeding five pounds (outdated price) or to imprisonment for not more than one month.

vaccination "green card" wasnt made to give those who are vaccinated a privilege, it was made so it actually to declare areas as "safe" and virus free.
meaning you cant get sick here, whats the point of going somewhere closed and sitting with out a mask around people who can infect you.

Now you can say, who ever wants to "take it on his own risk" - thats not possible, once you get infected, you infect other people, hence putting their health at risk, thus violating their human rights to health.
and as its known, Your freedom ends when you violate someone else's freedom.

P.S if you are gonna reply to me, please do it in a respectful manner otherwise I will not answer back, thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: 15 03, 2021, 09:46:38 pm by Norman »
People don't have power over us
We give it to them

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #17 on: 15 03, 2021, 10:29:46 pm »
the problem with you is you are thinking about it as if the government made it and forces it

The government is in charge of supplying and incentivizing the masses, hence they are involved. Yes they are forcing it, if they say they will take certain rights of you if you do not abide by their words and vaccinate yourself, this means they are forcing you to take the vaccination, there's no way around it. If you say that you cannot participate in basic rights unless you vaccinate, then that is literally blackmailing your own people which is completely unethical.

yet you forget its our doctors and scientists that are among us who made these vaccines and they are the ones who recommend it.

Doctors also make other medicines and recommend them, doesn't mean I am forced to take anything from them. So why is that logic suddenly not applied to this vaccine?

just like if you got a problem with anything in your life, you got to an expert to find you a solution or a fix, and in this situation its those medical experts who came with a solution.

Again, they give solutions, it doesn't mean I am forced to take them. When I went to the doctor to do a blood test to check if I had lactose intolerance, they confirmed I had lactose intolerance and told me to avoid milk products. This is a recommendation/solution from the experts. Yet I am still consuming the milk products, I know the risks it gives me (stomach ache etc). It's only their duty to inform us and give their recommendation, not to force me to do anything. Same with the vaccination, they can recommend it all they want, forcing people to take it by taking away their rights if they do not follow this recommendation, is blackmail and unethical.

I dont think any of you is any smarter and more experienced than actual doctors and scientists who all their life revolves about things like this.
just like you trust your plumber to fix your broken sink and blocked drain, or your technician to fix your TV and Mobile phone, you should trust them.

There are millions of doctors, not all doctors have the same opinions, we are humans and we can have wrong opinions, even if they are highly educated. Cigarettes were suggested to be healthy for a long time. Doctors aren't a god.

Living in a 3rd world country that has one of the lowest healthcare system in the world that doesn't care about an on-going global pandemic isn't a thing to be proud of too...is it?

I have lived in both a 1st world and 3rd world country and life has been better in the 3rd world country in general. The only thing worse for me is the decreased job opportunities.

I do not say that what Israel is doing is right or wrong in its way of dealing with this spreading virus, but it is doing something about it atleast.

Doing something negative is worse than doing nothing, 2 wrongings is worse than 1 wronging.

It raced to be the first country with the most vaccination percent in the world and be "proof" that the world needs, Cause Israel actually believes in Technology and medicine.

Man that's nice and all, the issue is the forcing of vaccination by blackmailing people that do not take the vaccination, by threatening to take their basic rights.

Israel has a law that does force you to wear a mask, its not about "your choice", it falls under the law of public's health.
meaning anything that could harm the public's health is considered Illegal and you can be punished for it.

Again tell me, then why are alcohol and cigarettes allowed in israel? Cigarettes causes more than 8000 deaths per year in israel, which is already more than covid19 has done which are around 6000 deaths. Cigarettes cause second hand smoke deaths to innocent bystanders. Alcohol causes drunk drivers to kill innocent people too, and some effects on israeli people regarding alcohol use here: https://www.who.int/substance_abuse/publications/global_alcohol_report/profiles/isr.pdf?ua=1

vaccination "green card" wasnt made to give those who are vaccinated a privilege, it was made so it actually to declare areas as "safe" and virus free.
meaning you cant get sick here, whats the point of going somewhere closed and sitting with out a mask around people who can infect you.

Now you can say, who ever wants to "take it on his own risk" - thats not possible, once you get infected, you infect other people, hence putting their health at risk, thus violating their human rights to health.
and as its known, Your freedom ends when you violate someone else's freedom.

Again the infection hypocrisy. I already responded to that argument. Wearing a mask shouldn't be forced even if none took a vaccination, if I decide to put myself at a health risk, then it's my choice. Alcohol and cigarettes are both legal in israel, 8000 people die every year in israel as a result of cigarettes which is already more than the deaths of covid19 in israel, which are around 6000. This isn't about safety, it's about control, and even if you believe it's about health safety, it's none of the governments' business, which again brings me back to alcohol and cigarettes to prove the pure hypocrisy. In case you say "actually, the virus is contagious so innocent people will be hurt", there are 2 flaws to that logic, firstly alcohol also causes deaths and injuries to innocent bystanders, and so does cigarettes, it causes second hand smoke deaths. Lastly, the second flaw, is that if you are so scared of getting infected by someone else, it's your own choice to stay at home, you should not rely on the action of others.

If the vaccine works, why are you afraid of people that are infected by the virus? Aren't you already safe by the vaccine? Let them put theirself at their own risk, aren't you already safe with your vaccine? If not, then what's even the point of the vaccine?

Offline Norman

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Norman
« Reply #18 on: 16 03, 2021, 01:30:39 am »
you are talking as an individual, yet vaccine is made for the whole public.
I took the vaccine and I'm not Afraid of the virus, neither was I before the vaccine, But just the thought of me being able to infect other people and causing loss of their life is what drove me into taking the vaccine, It might be a minor thing for me, but for example my mother is in the danger zone due to her age, I don't think you would love losing someone you love because you were selfish and being such an outlaw and not wanting do something because someone else decided it for you. You are not alone in this world, Thinking only about your-self is what you can call "unethical"

Cigarettes and alcohol are consumables that are known to cause diseases, it isnt recommended to consume them by anyone, even the governments oblige Tobacco companies to put warning signs to raise awareness, yet they dont ban them since its a major income and you cant stop people from consuming them anyway- this comparison is no where related to an actual biological virus to a thing that causes diseases in which you know you will eventually have if you continue doing what you are doing.
some unhealthy habits that you choose throughout your life can cause you these diseases, so its your mistake at last.

these days anything can kill you, your phone causes radiation, your food can poison you, over drinking water can poison you, car accidents can kill you.
does that mean we stop using them?

But I don't see anyone going out and saying "hey imma go out without a mask so I can get infected by the virus" --- no one chooses to get infected, hence the word 'infect'- affect (a person, organism, cell, etc.) with a disease-causing organism.

once you have an infectious deadly virus, you are considered as a "live biological weapon".

I see your point of view of the government's "taking your rights"- but once again, Your rights end when you violate other's.

If you would have read the law I stated in the spoiler(I highly suggest you to read it) you would have understood better why governments such as Israel's have resorted to such limitations and It is indeed the government's business, otherwise if the death tolls rise who you are gonna blame? aren't you gonna go and blame the government for not taking care of its people?

governments are the ones who bring order to this world, without them it would be a chaos (you might disagree on this too, but its true- applying to most of the governments of the world -- not all) 
I strongly disagree with you on this and I think you should rethink of how governments work and what they are there for..

« Last Edit: 16 03, 2021, 01:36:19 pm by Norman »
People don't have power over us
We give it to them

Offline Ptole

• L3 Staff
  • Group: Unit 27 of SAPD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS Squad
« Reply #19 on: 16 03, 2021, 02:14:13 pm »
But just the thought of me being able to infect other people and causing loss of their life is what drove me into taking the vaccine, It might be a minor thing for me, but for example my mother is in the danger zone due to her age
The vaccine doesn't stop you from infecting others though, it does reduce the chances since you won't have the symptoms such as coughing anymore.

I'm also going to get the vaccine as soon as I can, I don't think I really need it since I'm very healthy, but I'm going to do it for the whole community, so I won't be a burden.

About the "vaccine passport", why not? Having a passport and evidence that you actually had the vaccine doesn't necessarily mean that those who don't have it are going to be restricted. They can't stop you from going on vacations once most of the population of a country has been vaccinated, nor can they stop you from going to bars or events. And if they do stop you from those activities, then I'd really consider moving to another country to be honest, because then there's something wrong with the regime.
while ( !( succeed = try() ) );

Ptolemaeus
SANDERC.NET

Offline GoldNugget

• Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
  • Squad: FAME
« Reply #20 on: 16 03, 2021, 04:38:34 pm »
I haven't read any replies other than the main post, but I'm sure there are mixed thoughts on the situation happening around COVID and vaccines in general, which is sad.

So, I've foreseen the situation after they started to fight the "second wave" of the COVID, it was clear for me that the last bit had to be done to affect the populations and their mental health in order for them to seek any help to get rid of the COVID and the "upcoming waves". Vaccines had already been prepared before the second wave, but couldn't be realized fully due to lack of interest in people. Sad to be said, they've partly succeed the mission of terrorizing some of the people to vaccinate themselves without any confrontations, but those people weren't big enough in numbers to stop on that, they're doing everything possible to vaccinate other people remaining, including those passports, restrictions at workplaces, travelling and many more. In other words, you're completely "free" to do vaccine or not, but you won't exit your basement if you don't take it, that's what they're promoting step by step. I think there are people who still believe that they're doing all those things to "protect the humanity", which sounds less stupid than those people who think like that, but only thing I see is the elites, the dark part of humanity who are definitely in strive to reduce the worlds population and take control of the remaining people by biologically mutating them to manipulate them freely, without them having any thoughts to oppose them.

I guess if we, normal people who want to live their remaining lives freely in purity without being in total domination and control, wish to stop the ongoing situation is to make protests all around the world, no one knows what happens next, the long we wait the further they cross the line.
« Last Edit: 16 03, 2021, 04:40:45 pm by GoldNugget »

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #21 on: 16 03, 2021, 10:00:02 pm »
I see your point of view of the government's "taking your rights"- but once again, Your rights end when you violate other's.

"when you violate others"... :fp:

And what the fuck do you think the government does all day... VIOLATE OTHERS.

You actually think someone refusing to be vaccinated has no rights because they're violating others but those who use violence, imprison, torture and murder people to enforce government policies are not violating others... :fp:

no one chooses to get infected

You did and everyone else who has had a vaccine.

once you have an infectious deadly virus, you are considered as a "live biological weapon".

Then you are. What do you think is in vaccines... Among toxic chemicals and you have no idea what the fuck else could be inside it. A main method of vaccination is to inject that virus into you. FYI viruses are not here to kill us. They existed long before we ever did so we wouldn't exist if they didn't want us here. Our bodies create viruses and use them as a tool. Everything going on occurs at a level we can't see, these experts actually don't know shit about what really goes on. This entire bullshit pandemic could easily be solved if people were being told how to be healthy last year but no... and why the fuck do you think government don't tell us stuff like those with low vitamin D are much more likely to die, they could have made this global knowledge long ago before so many people died so the same people that don't give a shit if you die, want you to take a vaccine, why the fuck trust some vaccine being pushed by people that don't give a shit if you die.

Right at the beginning of all this pandemic bullshit I tried to share information about wimhof breathing (which is one of the most powerful things you can do to boost immune and general health) and some fucking nazis suppressed it, the media don't care, the government's don't care and even the general public don't care. Most people don't even care about their own health and you think our rights should be violated to protect them from some virus when they're there eating meat which is much more likely to kill them via heart disease, cancer or stroke :fp:

but I'm going to do it for the whole community, so I won't be a burden.

People are responsible for their own health. They don't give a shit about you so why give a shit about them. If any of them cared about their own health they would do some of the thousands of things that people can do that bring them closer to optimum health. I don't know why I didn't actually make some fact sheet for CIT at the begging of all this bullshit of the most beneficial things I know of like wim hof breathing or how stress is a major factor in almost all disease and how you can reduce stress which is something we all have going on in the background that we're not usually aware of.

The most powerful thing you can do to relax (which will improve your overall health) is regularly doing some deep slow breathing which although sounds too simple to be of any use, causes a cascade of positive effects throughout the amazingly complex system that is our bodies. Although this was scientifically proven well before this pandemic, the fact that all the media focus is on scaring us (stress) about the virus and teaching us how to be healthier was either never or virtually never mentioned proves that the media do not care about you and the fact that the governments didn't release any health information packs proves they don't care. But my government was fine with spending money on adverts in newspapers guilt tripping people with a face of some "covid patient" and "look him in the eyes and tell him you kept a safe distance" or how they spent £22 fucking billion on some "track and trace" bollocks that was found to be completely useless :fp:
« Last Edit: 16 03, 2021, 10:31:33 pm by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Online Justice

• GG | xC
  • Group: XCODE
  • Ingame: GG
« Reply #22 on: 17 03, 2021, 03:29:05 am »
I'm not into this Vaccine passport since other people doesn't want to get vaccinated dew to its symptoms that they might experience. Some people has allergies and might affect their health. I wish other countries that forces the people to have it will stop.

DON'T LISTEN TO MEDIA, IF YOU THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE VACCINE TO FEEL SAFE, DO IT, TAKE ANY YOU CAN FIND IN YOUR COUNTRY, NO MATTER IF IT'S FROM BULGARIA, CHAD, UZBEKISTAN, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, SOME OF THEM WILL WORK FASTER IN YOUR ORGANISM, SOME WILL TAKE MORE TIME, BUT THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, YOU DO THAT FOR YOURSELVES, DONT' BE BLACKMAILED TO USE WHAT USA AND EU TELL YOU TO DO.

In the Philippines, as far as I can see, they won't force you to take the vaccine. The government is letting the people choose if they want to take it or not, they are having a survey first then if one in your house/family wants it, he/she will be getting vaccinated alone.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline Sp1Ke

• New Community Member
  • Your mother probaly likes me
    Years
  • Group: RevolutionX
« Reply #23 on: 17 03, 2021, 01:13:43 pm »
I'm not quite sure about this information validity so I do not take any responsibility for it:
But I heard that they are doing raids in Russia where they basically involve police or military and force people to get vaccinated I know it sounds ridiculous and absurd but that's what I heard.
I like to eat and sleep

Offline |SaM|OzBeast|GF|

• Donator L3
  • NOBODY fucks with SaM!
  • Group: SaM
  • Ingame: |SaM|Ozbeast|GF
« Reply #24 on: 17 03, 2021, 01:25:01 pm »
Do you agree with the concept of a vaccine passport? What if they start with restricting air-travel without this passport, but later on restricting more functions such as allowing you to enter the supermarket? Share your thoughts. Some videos are stated below to give you some more information.

Show content
This is the whole POINT of their entire plan, and forget what country ur from its not matter to them,
this a a centrally controlled UN mandated globalist depopulation rollout 50 years in the planning

please notice that any benifits they get in controlling movement etc from the vaccine is at this point, just a bonus for them
they really truly believe they already have us where they want us .. but omg they are DUMMMMMB  :fp:

what they want most of all is a way to RESTRICT and PUNISH and make into OUTCASTS anyone who does not agree with their tyranny, whether that be electronically or physically..

same like the mask is firstly, a  way to IDENTIFY those who oppose,
and secondly, to convince those who follow their dictates that black is white, up is down and the stupid people actually believe it.

they KNOW that once they can do this to u that you will believe anything you are told .. and that you will now do anything to appease them..
that you will do anything to be granted simple things, what they tell u are freedoms, like being able to breathe air or walk down to the shops and buy some milk.

like you would train a dog, they offer treats for your good behaviour.

Gooood boy, whose a good boy?  ^-^

as a result of the trauma undoubtedly caused by this situation..
what have u learned? u have learned to associate being granted basic freedoms from your masters with DOING WHAT UR TOLD> Wear ur mask! DO NOT OBJECT!

If you wont object to this, u wont object to a goddam thing.

You are granted freedom by god and nobody can grant it or take it from u.
this is the lesson that u SHOULD learn from the trauma that they have intentionally inflicted upon all of us.

So, if they cant kill you with the vaccine (which they have a very good chance of doing btw open ur goddam eyes if u have any doubts of that)
then they reckon that they will just remove u from what they consider to be THEIR society.

but they never anticipated that we dont need their goddam society ! acutally their society, their values, their woke culture, ALL OF IT is destined for the trashbin of history.

do u think we didnt see this coming?  「(゚ペ)

alternative platforms, not just for social media but for all aspects of life, have already been deployed, while simaltaneously the fiat currency central bank system that they worship and put all of their faith in, is imploding spectucularly and this will fundamently change what humans VALUE

these people are really really stupid with ZERO self awareness, whores for power and one trick ponies. The doctors are bought off, threatened with having their license removed or simply killed if they wont go along with the plan.
They are so phony and fake that, looking at what they have done to us already, a child could tell you what they are planning next
just look at the plotlines of anyone of the tv shows or movies they call entertainment.

They are telling u what they are planning  :fp: they think it will work, and truly, they know no other way.. this is their plan and they are going for it. because they are evil. because they hate u. because they lost control and because they LOST THE SHEEP.

because they hate all that is good in the world and all they have left now that they cannot control us, is to destroy anything and everything that good, normal people value.

But if u have any brains u will see that they are only going to destroy themselves...
and its going to be biblical  0:)

So
anyone pushing this idea of a vaccine or worse, a vaccine passport for being able to buy or sell (mark of the beast)
is complicit with their plans for murder and genocide

rest assured that they WILL be held accountable, one way or another,

and in the end, the pushback to their tyrrany will be that
they, the doctors, the politicians, the technocrats and the elites who so desperately fought to enslave and then openly came to KILL US ALL, well
in the end
they will be the ones removed from OUR society

Post has been hidden due to spreading massive amount of senseless conspiracy theories and appearing to be an attempt to troll this topic
« Last Edit: 07 04, 2021, 10:24:48 pm by Dimit »

Online Nikos

• The Helper & Bikers Leader
  • Honorable
  • Perfected noob
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: NoodleLovers
« Reply #25 on: 18 03, 2021, 08:59:32 pm »
The point is to actually to speed up the process for the vaccinated ones. If a vaccinated citizen decides to travel to another country he simple won't need to get a rapid test to enter the country. There are not any announcements that any unvaccinated citizen will be restricted from his personal rights. Afterall it's your choice to get vaccinated. I don't think there will be any restriction in the future either.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #26 on: 18 03, 2021, 10:20:26 pm »
The point is to actually to speed up the process for the vaccinated ones. If a vaccinated citizen decides to travel to another country he simple won't need to get a rapid test to enter the country. There are not any announcements that any unvaccinated citizen will be restricted from his personal rights. Afterall it's your choice to get vaccinated. I don't think there will be any restriction in the future either.

Then what's happening in israel?

Offline GoldNugget

• Force is meaningless without skill
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
  • Squad: FAME
« Reply #27 on: 18 03, 2021, 11:13:26 pm »
Come on, how on earth could any human with common intellectual capabilities believe that the vaccines are real shit designed to protect humanity from the virus...

Some conscientious doctors are leaving their jobs, they're tired of lying to people, people are getting diagnosed of COVID EVEN NOW, while most of them having nothing but cold and other irrelevant viruses. From what are you defending yourself with that vaccine? From what? I'm sure I and many around me, including my friends and family had carried over COVID, but didn't need anyone's help in it. Do you even realize that anything you say to justify the vaccination process or the pandemic situation is nothing but lying to yourself to believe that there is no such thing that some people want to reduce the population and its growth? Wake up, I'd rather see people waking up and then blaming us that we were wrong after everything will eventually be alright, then to be witness of total domination of human beings by some individuals.

Stop analyzing everything from mainstream media, stop making conclusions from information seen on social medias, everything on "bright" internet is monitored. Wherever you look, there are ads, stickers, posts, banners of COVID on internet or TV, irl, everywhere. I'm somewhat glad that there more and more people realizing the situation, seeing the future and reacting properly. I believe soon majority of population will finally awake, hopefully everyone and everything will return to its sanity.

Online Nikos

• The Helper & Bikers Leader
  • Honorable
  • Perfected noob
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: NoodleLovers
« Reply #28 on: 19 03, 2021, 11:16:21 am »

That's because the green passport won't work only for vaccinated people, at least in israel.
In the near future.
Israel’s vaccine passport was released on February 21, to help the country emerge from a month-long lockdown. Vaccinated people can download an app that displays their “green pass” when they are asked to show it. The app can also display proof that someone has recovered from covid-19. (Many proposed passport systems offer multiple ways to show you are not a danger, such as proof of a recent negative test. The Israeli government says that option will come to the app soon, which will be especially useful for children too young to receive an approved vaccine.)
« Last Edit: 19 03, 2021, 11:37:40 am by Nikos »
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline DeathWish

• Regular Community Member
  • All limitations are self-imposed.
  • Group: Ineffables
  • Ingame: DeathWish
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #29 on: 19 03, 2021, 01:33:04 pm »

Rule #1 in debates - Get all the facts before you speak before someone makes a joke out of you in front of everyone

Israel pre vaccines were closed restaurants colleges schools parks gyms everything mentioned in your picture was CLOSED meaning not a single would do this stuff now after the vaccine came out you know what happened? these places started to open even to unvaccinated people, let me explain.

Hotels, Indoor malls, Museums, Cultural Event, Sporting Events, Restaurants, Cafes, Swimming pools, Conferences, and Gyms were closed and not a single soul can get inside of them due to the corona and lockdowns they made so these places were rendered useless and many businesses had to close that was all before the vaccine now what? they are all open Vaccinated people can go inside the store and vaccinated people can stay outside what does this mean?

You can eat inside a hotel if you are unvaccinated but they need to have an outdoor place to sit
Outdoor malls are open to everyone
Cultural Events that are outdoor are open to everyone
Sporting Events that are outdoor are open to everyone
Restaurants and Cafes you can eat in there if they have an outdoor place to sit (indoors is for vaccinated people)
Conferences can be made in open space

so the only places that are fully closed to unvaccinated people are Museums Gyms and swimming pools in comparison to how was the situation in Israel before the vaccine you couldn't even do the stuff that is open to unvaccinated people so please tell me how is Israel limiting freedom? they are actually giving people more freedom and making them able to socialize again even if they aren't vaccinated

All you do Karim is talk bs over bs all over the debate board by bringing half-assed sources and half-assed arguments while the green passport and vaccine have allowed EVERYONE to live better and feel the social life again that we were missing

Open spoiler for OhhKarim's counter argument
Show content
oH bUt iN mY cOuNtRy I cOuLd dO aLl tHaT aNyWaYs